It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Dascro62

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Just wondering if you're here, on a different name.

Old friend, got a few questions to ask....

=)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hmm I dont think ive ever heard of them.

I wish you luck on your search though.

If you have any idea of possible new usernames you can always do a member search and see if anything comes up.

Just click on the blue members button towards the top of the page and when the new page loads scroll down and you can enter different usermanes and it will bring up similar usernames...

anyway, as I said, good luck with your search

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Last Vist: March 28, 2008

He had em, told me some disturbing stuff that I am trying to bring to light.... it's fairly important I find him, I need to ask him a few questions.... find out what was true or not....

Something that has been diggin at my cranium for awhile now.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Ta-da!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You do realize thats not what they are looking for, right? They are obviously aware of that account. They are wondering if they have resigned up under a NEW username...

Nice effort though.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Last Vist: March 28, 2008

He had em, told me some disturbing stuff that I am trying to bring to light.... it's fairly important I find him, I need to ask him a few questions.... find out what was true or not....

Something that has been diggin at my cranium for awhile now.

Interesting, the only other thing I can think of is to u2u a mod and ask. They may have an idea.

I wish I could be of more help but so far.... well im trying

Something else you could try is creating a thread about whatever info you were told. There is a decent chance that other ATS members might know something about it, unless it is some type of personal experience they had, in which case never mind.

But to be honest you have intruiged my interest. I know id like to hear more if you are willing. So for what thats worth...

[edit on 18-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

top topics

join