It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's inaugural Muslim Prayer Leader Linked to Hamas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...[/url]

Ingrid Mattson, president of the Islamic Society of North America, is one of many religious leaders scheduled to speak at the prayer service at Washington's National Cathedral.

A Muslim scholar chosen to speak at President-elect Barack Obama's inaugural prayer service Wednesday is the leader of a group that federal prosecutors say has ties to terrorists.

This just adds to my untrust of this man, even though I respect the seat of POTUS

All the shady character and terrorist linked associates of Obama. He wants to talk to Hamas terrorists after he takes office.

Gear up folks!

[edit on 17-1-2009 by KonigKaos]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well he can talk to terrorist zionist state all the time, why not the weaker terrorist faction Hamas?..Actually, Obama is appearing quite fair compared to other politicians.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just a little to much bad things in his path, I have the right to be worried about the next President.
Just a gut feeling and just seeing whats in his past and present!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I find it amazing how people can be paranoid...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm glad the incoming President is left-leaning and has some ties with so called terrorists and other undesirables. I am glad he has working relationships with some of them from the past.

Why would I be glad about this?

BECAUSE, silly, this means he can have DIALOGUE with them, and stop conflicts with sound judgements and discussions with those same people. Bush on the otherhand refused to speak with anyone, just bomb bomb bomb.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Just being "linked to Hamas" means nothing. Israel is linked to Hamas too, since they are neighbors. They are also at least linked in that they supposedly negotiate peace every once in a while. I imagine what they meant to say he is "linked to the support of Hamas". But they did not say that, so why not get the benefit of the doubt? Besides, I bet you could be considered "linked to Hamas" just for trying to get medicine to Gazans and bribing a Hamas person to get the medicine in. Even people in Gaza probably hate Hamas, and are linked to them since they have no other choice.

And lastly, everyone in the world is linked to everyone else in one way or another! Need I go on? More detail is obviously needed to make any conclusions about anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Wasn't Bush linked to the bin Laden family?

I applaud Obama's wish to want to engage in dialogue with conflicting parties. We are all tired of wars.

new topics

top topics

join