It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Leading To Disclosure- Linking the Pieces.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

That's an interesting synopsis. I don' t know if you've come across my recent thread but it would fit in with what you've considered. The powers that be seem to be working towards forging a global "religion" as part of their globalization/unification process. The organizations in place to help this about have strong ties to the UN. This "movement" has as it's head a group of beings they are calling Ascended Masters who apparantly fly around in what we call spacecraft. The main organization, Share International, seems to be preparing for their eventual public presence on Earth sometime in the years following 2012. In turn, Lucis Trust and World goodwill, both NGO 's linked to the UN both support Share International's mission as does a very prominent UN figure, Robert Muller, together with various others.
These "space brothers" or "ascended masters" are apparantly coming to help mankind. I am highly suspicious of their agenda given the ties to the UN and so the NWO not to mention the Theosophical Society, whose plan for a world "religion" includes preparing for masses of the population on Earth to die .

My thread goes into some of the facts and considers where this may lead the human race. Have a read and do some googling .

Share International, Maitreya, One World Religion, ETs, NWO

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I only just read your thread. I am not so sure if I would go as far as you about all of this. Hell, I'm not sure I would go as far as I did.

I'll be honest with you. It looks like you have connected a lot of dots, but I just don't see the evidence.

Either way, we both seem to have picked up on at least one thing together. We're being prepped for something.

<< 1   >>

join