It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Leading To Disclosure- Linking the Pieces.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have been thinking for a bit, sitting here and reading the ATS book. I am unsure if this is something that has been brought up before, for lack of knowing the right terms to search for a prior thread, though I am sure it has somehow and in some form. For time purposes I decided to make a new thread. Keep in mind that I am posting this in the general conspiracies forum because it has do with just that, general conspiracy (linking a lot of the popular theories we have been reading about recently).

A lot of us here at ATS have large problems with a lot of things that the governments in (what seems to be) mostly western society (yet it is still more widespread than that) are doing whether it be nationalizing 'this' or 'that', changing ideas of (or simply ignoring ideas of) sovereignty or borders, or internationalizing 'that' or 'this'. Take the EU and the whole North American Union ideas, or the UN ideas (in that some think that eventually the world will unite under one government or one flag headed by the UN slowly, starting with creating big unions between countries at first). We simply don't like what a lot of this entails, as a lot of it seems to entail taking away not all, but still a lot, of our personal and national freedoms.

I asked myself why this would be happening. Why would they do this to us? Honestly, when you have that much power and money the two things actually become useless in a lot of ways. You will always have that power and money and whatever you want seems to mostly get done anyway in one way or another. That is not the point, though. The real question is- What is the logical purpose for all of this happening, if it indeed is happening?

Then I thought to myself- How does this correlate with certain other ideas?

Let me quickly divert drastically and give an example of sorts:

Think of a galactic union. What would it take for that kind of thing to work? It would take unified planets and civilizations, all of whom work towards the goals of this galactic union.

Disclosure. It seems, sometimes, to be inching closer day by day as certain ideas come out.

What if all of this is part of that disclosure? All of the staged events, all of the broken and remade laws, all of the subversive talk and secretive goals, what if all it was to simply desensitize us to the idea of creating a unified planetary government for the seemingly GOOD goal of having a full disclosure and preparing our race for the entrance into a galactic civilization?

The reason to me, then, that everything going as it seems to be becomes a somewhat good thing then is simply this- cooperation. Unity. When you have separate entities on one planet (i.e. countries) it becomes very hard to have intercontinental cooperation. There is no way we would be ready to enter any kind of outer galactic community the way that we are now. We simply can't all cooperate with each other country to country. I think we can all, though, agree with that.

What if we are globalizing to ready ourselves for a galactic role?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by GreyFoxSolid] For spelling!

[edit on 17-1-2009 by GreyFoxSolid]

[edit on 17-1-2009 by GreyFoxSolid]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Given that anyone with the capability of forming a Galactic Union would obviouslly be of a much higher intellegence than us humans...

I'd say it wouldn't take to much, basic guidelines and principles, functions, meetings, and a collaboration of research.

I honestly think any kind of advanced ET is far past the need for war. I believe ET is more highly intellegent than that.. I'd expect most of them to be anyways, of course there will always be war mongering assholes of the galaxy.

That's my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

I'd say it wouldn't take to much, basic guidelines and principles, functions, meetings, and a collaboration of research.

I honestly think any kind of advanced ET is far past the need for war. I believe ET is more highly intellegent than that.. I'd expect most of them to be anyways

I would mostly tend to agree, however if time is an issue here then it would be obvious that the people in charge of making this happen would need to take certain drastic measures. This might entail a lot of war-like activities, no?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
An Epiphone is a guitar last time I checked. I'll probably get it wrong too but I think the correct spelling is epiphany. By the way epiphone is what attracted me to the thread now I'm curious.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
War? Possibly.... I mean, you can't really compare any army or government on earth to what kind of governing reign a ET civilization would hold.

1 I'd expect there to be alot more ET than humans on the face of this planet.

2 I'd expect emotions to be much more dimmed down compared to us, however that depends considering we have no idea what they would portray emotionally

3 I'd expect "law" to be highly different, considering all would hold their own purpose and know what it is they are to do, and they probably wouldn't have much reason to bout against their own race

4 I would theorize they wouldn't have currency.

5 I suspect that they would most definetly have warfare technology but if they would use it is the question.

So now in perspective, say I'm a good alien race, I have good technology, I have space stations, ships, etc. My colony is perfectly fine and no war on my planet. You stumble into my solar system, given I don't know your alignment.

I will obviouslly send out high powered ships to you, and try and communicate given it's our first meeting. Obviouslly I would start with something like flashing colors Close Encounters style, or something like than, then try to commlink with your computers somehow. And then we could discuss our history etc etc....

However there is the paradox of different belief, establishing embassys, etc. Just because I'm a good alien race doesn't necessarilly mean I wan't to form an alliance, I may be indpendent.

You really have to think about all of the mechanics because it really just takes one civilization to be a war mongering asshole then all the good civilizations have to come and blow that civilization to smitherines to keep order and peace throughout their galaxy.

I have no doubt that there has more than likely been galactic war before, I just suppose that good reigns throughout the universe considering we are here typing after all =)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just don't think our planet would be ready right now for that kind of thing. Too many opposing political beliefs.

What would it take to prep us? It seems like it is happening right now.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

There are a lot of assumptions we could make. Some would be personal assumptions based on our experiences, and others are logical assumptions based off of social mechanics. We simply couldn't enter a galactic union and cooperate because we can't even do that with each other.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh there is no &%$#ing way in hell we are ready to form any kind of galactic union.

We can't he form a union that is called the earthian union, we're to busy with politics and military instead of trying to figure out social ways to bring peace to the planet, however given there is an irradical change in the progression of the human society within the next 50 years I could see us forming galactic treaties of kinds, given we have the technology and basic social mechanics.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think you may be missing my point. I am not talking about forming one ourselves. I am saying that I think we might be being prepped for that right now. Everything that is happening politically right now could be towards this one goal.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, with all the sitings in the past 60 years I wouldn't doubt it.

The problem remains though, who do you think would be forming the treaty? The good guys or the bad guys? I think I know which one I believe.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Epiphones are great guitars. Used to own two. didn't know they made small ones though.

oohhhhh.. wait you meant... "Epiphany" ... ok gotcha... nm.
but about your epiphany..

Yeah makes perfect sense.
It's inevitable, right/
I've thought of that many times.
It's just more manageable.. under one system.
and easier to represent as a whole species rather than fractionated partitions.

but before we're allowed to "enjoy space" as explorers... i actually think we're going to evolve behaviorally.
I wouldn't let humans like us out into space on their own vehicles ... would you?

-

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think it might simply be whoever has supposedly been in contact with our governments for a long time.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

If I had a bloody space vehicle I would not be here that is for damn sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

And that would be the underground aliens and greys, which are evil. evil evil evil evil evil evil.

Very evil, incase I didn't make it clear.

So, I'd say that right now they are trying to make some type of evil control of the world, that's what I believe, and I also believe that there is going to be a massive UFO battle inbetween 2010-2012 which is gonna be awesome, I'll be cooking my food with the radiation.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
Epiphones are great guitars. Used to own two. didn't know they made small ones though.

oohhhhh.. wait you meant... "Epiphany" ... ok gotcha... nm.
but about your epiphany..

Yeah makes perfect sense.
It's inevitable, right/
I've thought of that many times.
It's just more manageable.. under one system.
and easier to represent as a whole species rather than fractionated partitions.

but before we're allowed to "enjoy space" as explorers... i actually think we're going to evolve behaviorally.
I wouldn't let humans like us out into space on their own vehicles ... would you?

-

Thanks for the spell check

I would not want us out there if I were another space going race. You are right- it is more manageable under one system. That's why this could make sense.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Anyone else ever come to this realization? Well, maybe realization isn't the right word. You get what I mean.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What if they use technology and wealth to give the overall impression of alien contact or invasion and use it as a tool to unite the Globe under one government?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think the real question a lot of us should be asking is this-

Who thinks to themselves "I want to enslave the masses and expend a ton of energy and money,"?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyFoxSolid
I think the real question a lot of us should be asking is this-

Who thinks to themselves "I want to enslave the masses and expend a ton of energy and money,"?

I go with the cliche, "the truth is stranger than fiction". When I initially read the question quoted above, my first thoughts were of mass murderers and their followers. In the likes of Wayne Gacey, Son of Sam etc. Barring the atrocities of their actions, if we apply the principle of their motive, it amounts to the similar elements of your question.

I believe that there is a group of people who have everything that could be had, and the only thing left is the game. We the masses are the checkers on the board. Be it secret societies, ancient families, hidden religions, alien infulence, quantum universe what ever, to me, at this point in time, it is futile to ponder upon who is doing it. I am trying to come to terms with what exactly is going on. Something is. In my sig, it says, "everything you believe to be true is a lie". I firmly believe that of a lot of things. To quote Horatio from that TV show that name is escaping me right now, "People lie, but the evidence never does" or something like that.

The evidence. It is right under our noses, in abundance. Yet we don't see it. I'm sure you or someone you know spent needless time trying to figure out why your car wouldn't start. The last thing that was looked at was the gas gauge, resting on E. We believe what we want to, even though the answer is blinking in our face. We believe what we are told to believe, with out question. But what power do we have to question such things once the powers that be decide it is what it wasn't. We have outlets such as this forum, yet all most do is bicker about this or that. Completely ignoring the possibilites and connecting the dots. Creating an unanimous voice.
I have looked at evidence about alot of things posted on this board over the last few years. I have spent hundreds of reading articles, documents. Many more watching documentaries, video and clips. If you truly can have a mind that can accept the truth is indeed stranger than fiction, there are whole lot of avenues you can go down just from reading links on ats. (Just have some knee high rubber wading boots on and a clothespin). There are some fascinating things, that with an open mind, can be logical. Although a wise man once told me that all things do not have to be logical to make sense.

If what I believe may possibly happen, there is no use worrying about it. If it is a man made thing, the plan has been in motion for at least a couple thousand years. There are so many ancient things that point to and natural occurances that are happening in this time that it is undeniable that these could truly indeed be a special time.

I have resigned myself to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I understand what you mean, but its not always as simple as the gas resting on E. That is very assumptive that the answers are right under our nose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join