It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost all U.S. cities to lose jobs in 2009: forecast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Washington ruled by corporate america? Get together and democraticly throw them out of office. There has to be a constitutional way....................................That they so NOT WANT us 2 know about.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The problem is that if you know how to do math and your take what is going on in this nation with spending, borrowing and the nations deficit, against what the nation produces and the wealth of the nation then you will get very, very scare.

People that follow the financial knows the truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I tell you what this is getting so sad, BAWWWWHH!! I am going to go and cry and take some bad drugs. Well maybe naut.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

We'll just have to ssllloowwwllyyy pay the buggers back.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by defendant

No, you would not do such a thing, if you are young like my children are young adults in their 20s you will survive to make a better nation, but for people that are in the baby boomer's ranks the road to recovery is going to be a very hard one.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
All the money and all the goods have to be somewhere. It doesn't just disappear. Only the people that got it seem to do so. No saying that things can not be reversed. Depends on what kind of hoopla goes on in Washington, and some other offices.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Road to recovery is just keepin a steady job, I,m in my 50's and will probably have to work till the day I kick the bucket but atleast I will be happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join