It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Jewish sentiment?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just curious, not directly relating to the Isreal war on Gaza as of late, but how many people here think Jewish people are wrong or evil and why?

I don't post this out of nowhere, pretty much every thread I've ever read mentioning the Jewish is slanting them in a negative light, we aren't all illuminati billionaires.

I don't want to misunderstand or mistake something else for racism, because of course every race is in someway taking part in a scheme at one time or another, but to go all out and say a certain race is bad, is not very enlightening.

Just wanted to stick up for the Jewish members of this forum, I'm sure there are better examples of peace than me, I just would like to see more peace and respect among the different races, religions and beliefs of those on here.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Jewish people are not evil. Their government is.

2nd line

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nation after nation kicked them out , you can also ask why they did that . Why did so many nations have such an apparant anti jewish sentiment . It is an interesting aspect , do you think they were all anti jew , or was there a common problem all these nations encountered ? . There is a queston for you .

The only nation that supports them on any scale is the usa , and here we have jewish control over many aspects of these americans lives that gives them little option other than to support israel. Is that any way to produce an unbiased population that can decide for themselves what they think , or is that the way to produce mindless little zombies that kow tow to the ideologies that Isreal has deemed they should be acquiescent too ?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Not everyone is anti-Jewish. I too, read all the hate crap from primarily Muslims.

Go figure.

There are many in the United States that are pro-Israeli. We also have quite a number who aren't. Fortunately, we have more that support Israel than don't.

And many of those in the US who don't like Jews/Israel, also hate blacks, Catholics, and just about anyone that doesn't fit their narrow criteria for acceptability. Some folks just like to hate.

I wouldn't concern myself too much. It looks like Israel is there to stay, in spite of the exertions of those who would see it ruined. There are even many of us who would help see it not only survive, but thrive.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It's not racist to say that a single race is evil! Perfect example:

The human race is evil.
People have perverted the word 'race' to refer to their own kind.

But more on topic, the word Goyim comes to mind. Just having a word that means "everyone of those freaks but us" is dispicable. Kind of like the word Schadenfreud (if I spelled that correct) in German.

Of course I have some jewish friends, I dont think they're anymore evil than I

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I have nothing against the Jewish faith/peoples or Israelis in general, it is the policies of the Israeli government that i take issue with.

Some of mankinds brightest minds were Jewish , and the disproportionate list of Jewish Nobel prize winners, emphasizes this perfectly.

The trouble is that those brilliant minds are now engaged in actions which are abhorrent to all but their enablers.
Much as the U.S government squandered the" good will" after 9-11 , Israels "a light to the nations" ........has become as noxious as a streak of white phosphorous.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think it is about the government and its actions. Much like people around the world profess to like Americans but not the actions of our government. It's accepted that often those in power do not accurately reflect the wishes of "their" people.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hey Razimus.

In my experience, anti-Semitism, is totally rampant.

Problem is the folks with bigotry in their hearts are NOT exactly forthcoming.

The problem is world wide and totally systematic.

You totally see it manifested at higher institutions like the UN. It's beyond embarassing cuz it is SO out in the open.

There is also a huge layer of hypocrisy that is used to mask the rabid anti-Semitism, a lot of the countries, especially the Europeans hide their hate by pretending they are oh so concerned about the welfare of the 'victims of Zionism'.

The double standard is overt and simply bewildering.

It is also openly demonstrated here at ATS.

Our members try to hide behind a similar style of outrage for the 'victims of Zionism' demonstrated by the Euros.

They are practically incapable of masking their blatant hate.

Their possible only defense is that some of them might not even be aware that they're part of a huge WITCH HUNT.

'We're NOT anti-Semitic... We just don't like witches!'

And if there is one thing that has been demonstrated about humans... They ABSOLUTELY LOVE a good old fashioned witch hunt.

As an honest observer, it just amazes me at how absolutely ignorant we humans are as a race.

You look at historical milestones that are supposed to exemplify our growth as a species...

You know... such as the Renaissance... and you sadly realize it really only exists as figment of our collective imaginations.

Probably the only place it really exists is in some Hollywood script. (My favorite of that genre... the Name of the Rose
).

Besides flying cars and domestic robots, we were promised this wonderful collective enlightened civilization (a la Star Trek).

It's pretty amusing when you think about...

Achmed: 'Throw another 6 year old on the WP fire... Damn murderous Israelis... Make them stop doing this to us!'

Anyhow, I'm sure you get my point.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by golemina]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That was the other point I wanted to make , they are always the perpetual victim, never the oppressor. No matter what happens , it is never their fault , always the fault of some hater that has a predisposed and unreasoned dislike for them . Born out of pure prejudice . They never did anything to anyone to cause any such animosity at all , if if that fails to convince anybody , then whine on about the alleged holocaust again .

Edit : Insert 'Alleged' . End Edit .

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

If the conflict was only limited to Israel, I could agree with some of your arguments.

But the sad reality is...

But no one ever seems to be able to pinpoint the causes of the problems Muslims have in ALL of the OTHER flashpoints around the world.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What has the muslims got to do with it , If I reference medieval Europe as a starting point and why they all seemed to want to get rid of you , nation after nation after nation , we can go from there .

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Thanks Drexl.

I TOTALLY appreciate when someone just makes my point so clearly.

Ah... Sigh!

The honest observer business REALLY sucks these days.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
reply to post by Drexl

But no one ever seems to be able to pinpoint the causes of the problems Muslims have in ALL of the OTHER flashpoints around the world.

This is true and is not spoken about. The question of who is really opressing who and which people are being distracted by the fox in the hen house is a good one. *cough* oil money *cough*

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
unfortunately members of the jewish community like you don't appear to have much influence in the political arena. it is no big secret that the jewish community is very politically active and push there agenda and do not hesitate to isolate and attack those who would not support them. they would stamp those politicians and public servants as being antisemitic. This appears to work for them, especially having such a vested interest in the media. Example, Arnold Swartzenager had to pay a Jewish inv. panel over 2.5 million not once but twice to say his father, who was a nazi, had nothing to do with the death camps. this is a classic example of crap behavior that goes on that people are sick of. i could give you more examples, but why bother. there are millions. i asked someone how the hell they get away with all these crimes, the response i got was "because there smart enough to get away with it". this comes from the people that are suppose to protect us. unfortunately, there is a secret group within the jewish community (fact) and they represent you whether you like it or not and if you knew the crimes they have committed upon your behalf, I think you would be sick to you stomach. God bless. I wish you the best.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
reply to post by Drexl

If the conflict was only limited to Israel, I could agree with some of your arguments.

Maybe because they have certain Isreali operatives posing as Hamas and other muslim organizations for the sole purpose of creating such discord.Remember the Liberty . Spot the star .

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

It is the government of Israel I have a problem with, not the Jewish religion. I think too many people confuse Judaism with a race of people. A Jew can convert to Christianity, and they are no longer a Jew. A Christian can convert to Judaism, and they are a Jew and not a Christian.

Israel is a country that has a majority of Jewish citizens, but also citizens of other religions.

I do not like what our government has done in the past eight years, but I do not blame Americans for it.

My main problem with Israel is they have attacked people unprovoked and gone on to cover it up. (I mention the USS Liberty a lot, but there are other incidents). The government is not run by angels, and people should acknowledge it. They also need to acknowledge that the US government engaged in torture, which is a war crime. We sent many Japanese and German war criminals to the hangman for the same crimes carried out by the US.

It is not people, but the governments and their actions that get my ire.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Its easy: hate the game not the player.

Just like many hated the Bush Administration but not the American people its the same thing.

What bothers me to no end is the attempt to constantly accuse ANYONE with anti Israeli sentiment to being anti semetic and anti Jewish.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here are some quotes from this thread I'd just like to reply to all at once, so sorry if I didn't put your name on your quote.

"Jewish people are not evil. Their government is".

"It is the government of Israel I have a problem with, not the Jewish religion".

"I have nothing against the Jewish faith/peoples or Israelis in general, it is the policies of the Israeli government that i take issue with".

"I think it is about the government and its actions".

So from these 4 quotes, which seems to be a common held belief on these forums, the Jewsish people are not evil just their government, I happen to disagree, I don't think the Israeli government is perfect, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they were evil, they have been forced to defend themselves from being wiped off the planet for thousands of years. If Israel were weak and passive, if they were 'good' or 100% peaceful, they would've gone extinct a long time ago, their current conflict is not an 'iraq war' situation, it's been going on for thousands of years, I think the major difference between Israel and it's enemies, is Israel doesn't want to extinct a race off the planet, the other side have made these claims and continue to do so on a regular basis.

"Nation after nation kicked them out , you can also ask why they did that".

"That was the other point I wanted to make , they are always the perpetual victim, never the oppressor. No matter what happens , it is never their fault , always the fault of some hater that has a predisposed and unreasoned dislike for them".

Drexl, I asked a specific question, "How many people here think Jewish people are wrong or evil and why? And all I got was this defensive stuff, your statements are very anti-Jewish.

Not everyone is anti-Jewish

Thanks drooper.

The word Goyim comes to mind. Just having a word that means "everyone of those freaks but us" is dispicable.

The word Goyim means Gentile, it doesn't mean what you said.
Hey you have a word for it to, it's called "Gentile". It's the word dispicable that kind of makes me assume you aren't pro-Jewish despite your Jewish friends.

In my experience, anti-Semitism, is totally rampant.
Problem is the folks with bigotry in their hearts are NOT exactly forthcoming.

Thanks, that's why I made this thread, because I can see it is rampant, despite the attempt to hide it, it is quite obvious to me.

The 'poor me' syndrome may exist among some blacks, it may exist among some jews, but not with me.

I started this thread because there is a lot of anti-Jewish beliefs on here, with the recent war in Gaza I can see why people would believe what a news blog just told them a second ago to be a fact, but along with that there is a massive ammount of "Jewlluminati", type mindset on here concerning the conspiracies, not the Isreael state, the bloodlines of Jews worldwide co-operating in a global conspiracy, this is what I'm mostly talking about, but are these beliefs justified by the recent conflict in Gaza? I don't believe so.

Did the Jews kill Jesus? yes.

I'm not of the Jewish religion, I'm Judau-Christian btw but I do have some Jewish in my blood, but mostly Irish, I just want to stick up for the unpopular side sometimes, and it happens to be very-unpopular here at the time being.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The word Goyim comes to mind. Just having a word that means "everyone of those freaks but us" is dispicable.

The word Goyim means Gentile, it doesn't mean what you said.
Hey you have a word for it to, it's called "Gentile". It's the word dispicable that kind of makes me assume you aren't pro-Jewish despite your Jewish friends.

Torture by any other definition hurts just as bad. No, see you didn't understand my purpose. Goyim means Gentile means Heathens means "ANYONE BUT US". My point wasn't to use the word freaks, that was to emphasise the exclusionary meaning behind it. Jews think they are better than others, they consider themselves "God's Chosen People." And that is an undeniable fact.

And you forget yourself sir! I do not have a word for it, gentile is a Kristen word. it means the same thing as Goyim, except that to them the Jews are heathens also. Hence their persecution of Jews for countless years. Probably for killing Jesus, though I dont know what their hang-up is really.

And the word dispicable? Are you saying you DON'T find it dispicable that they use a word to characterise (or rather, demonise) everyone who is not of their kind? Anyone who uses terms like that is dispicable in my eyes. You know what's ironic? Hitler talked about other races in the same way the Jews did. Full circle.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They only consider themselves "God's chosen people". Because God said they were, but if you don't believe in the bible or torah, then they believe it because they believe the words in those texts, not because they are arrogant. The same can be said about how muslims modernly use the word infidel. The word would've existed whether or not the Jews would've invented it or not, people like to seperate themselves based on religion and race and always have since the beginning of man, I dont see how one race has done it more than others, you think Jews have done it more because it may seem more apparent, it is highly visible at the moment probably because few Jews are left on the planet.

According to what I've studied, the devil wants to extinct the Jews from the planet, because this will bring about Armageddon, he has used Hitler in an attempt to do this, he is using Muslims alike.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join