It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash Footage from Hudson Bay!! NEW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

not even 3 days later and they find footage. but cannnot find one video of plane that hit Pentagon?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
hmm... looks like a missle to me.

BTW hudson bay is 2000 kilometers give or take from where the plane landed...

[edit on 17-1-2009 by kidney thief]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'll put this here because the other thread getting huge.
There is no doubting that the pilot saved many lives and pulled off a feat that the average man would struggle to do.
However, planes are equiped with life jackets therefore it is expected that a plane will most probably go down over water. So surely all pilots should be able to cope with a water landing? I'm pretty worried thinking that it was a 'miracle' that the pilot was able to land.
Troubled by this I asked my stepfather his views. For over 25 years he flew Tristars (lockheed L1011?) in all manner of conditions. He's been struck by lightening and flown overweighted without full engines. His opinion was that 8 out of 10 pilots would be able to land the plane on water.Admittedly he said luck is a factor, you need a bit of luck but MOST pilots should be able to do it. The same situation is gone over on simulators in training many times. BTW he was UK RAF.
I appreciate the tremendous good deed the pilot has done but why is he a hero who performed a mircale? My answer would be that the media often look for hardworking, straight up individuals to show as role models... people love this and it sells papers. The hardworking image is also a good one for us to follow if we want to get locked into the capitolist society.
OK I've gone too deep.
End trans.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I suppose the speed most airliners are doing when they crash would destroy them.

From watching documentaries, when a plane faces problems it usually does all it can to speed up, to try and remain airborne...if this fails and they still go down, they are going much to fast to attempt and landing on water.

top topics

join