It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The testing of a god, the sacrifice for a Union: Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The testing of a god, the sacrifice for a Union: Gaza

warofillusions.wordpress.com

This is why Obama was golfing and vacationing away in Hawaii for two full weeks even before offering that halfassed excuse for keeping quiet that he did. If Obama came out condemning Israel now, many other nations would come out also, following the young god’s lead. But with his silence, things can get worse, and the agenda, as related by Brzezinski to a Telegraph newspaper reporter, can go off without a hitch.

In Mr Brzezinski’s view, whoever is the next US leader must persuasively propose the following dramatic steps to peace: a) Palestinians give up the right of return from Jordan b) demilitarise of the Palestinian state c) Israel share Jerusalem d) Israel return to its pre-1967 war borders with “equitable adjustments”.

If this agenda is pursued, in time “Israel and Palestine could be the Singapore of the Middle East and that is in the interests of the US”, he said.

THis article’s main point actually was about Zbigniew Brzezinski’s criticism of the Israel lobby tentacle AIPAC’s large influence over the American political system. Jimmy Carter came out in Wales recently at a press conference about Israel’s stockpile of nuclear weapons and the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israelis. Wherever you see Israel and Zionism, you see Rothschilds, because as the history shows, they’ve done so since the time of their funding the original mass migrations of Jews from Europe to Israel and their control over the kibbutz work farms in early Israel. As the American patriot movement has exposed, the British Windsors still control America as much as they ever did 250 years ago. There is a war going on between the different factions that desire to control this world and I would point to Benazir Bhutto’s death as a recent example of this. I go over the technical details of the different factions at play in Red Heat, Real Time, Glimpses of WW3. This is nothing less than a literal sacrifice to bring in another piece of the puzzle.

To have a world government, as the Illuminati/New World Order gofers are calling for multiple times a week now, Palestine and Israel have to be in it as well. When I first found this article, I was just shocked reading through a Jerusalem Post article detailing a proposal for Arab doctors to train in Israel as part of a Mediterranean Union oriented initiative.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Oh yes indeed. People have forgotten that to have a WG, Palestine and Israel must be in it too, and this Mediterranean Union thing, with Israel and Palestine in peace together side by side, would definitely be a shining example to the rest of the world and would be a great PR job for the Illuminati. I sense a year a' wonders ahead of us in '09...

warofillusions.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join