It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Airways Flight 1549 Brought down by........Ready for this???? GLOBAL WARMING!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yep.. That's right!! Global Warming. It was besause of Global warming that those darn Canadian geese didn't fly south enough for the winter and instead were loitering around the airport!!! Yes, Global Warming caused by those EVIL republicans and their EVIL gas-guzzling SUV's. And those EVIL Big Oil companies and their EVIL oil refineries pumping out all that green house gas and pollutants that are causing it be warmer farther north. And let's not forget those EVIL (and broke) Car Companies who make those big cars and force us to drive them every day and put more greenhouse gas into the air. And let's not forget those EVIL Canadian Geese!! Those Evil Canadians trained those EVIL Canadian Geese to attack U.S. Airways airplanes..... EVIL,EVIL,EVIL..........EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ROFLMAO!!!
That just made my day!
Well, I s'pose you're right: what were those geese doing there.
But I think the thread should be pushed to BTS.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Aldolas]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes, global warming is the nemesis we all can wrap are arms around and blame all of us wascally Repubs for. Of course, only Repubs drive cars, heat and cool their homes, buy fast foods, own stocks in car and oil companies, fly, use electricity, and all the other terrible things making them comfortable. I guess the rest of you ride donkeys and bicycles or walk to work, never fly, just pile on the blankets when it gets cold or join nudist colonies to survive the heat, eat like foraging animals from the fields and forests, live and work by candlelight, and think you are Rambo.
You Rambos are like flypaper! Everything you say the wascally Repubs do also is sticking to you! Get a life and leave ours alone! And read real science for a change, buy more blankets, and stock up on rabbit food for the ice age heading our way!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is *ABSOLUTELY* choice!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I thought more people would have responded to this already. Really.......... I mean it!! This is serious stuff!!!!!

NOT!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
But you know, It seems everything that happens these days is somehow linked or caused by global warming. Now they don't even call it that anymore. They call it "climate change". That way the freezing cold weather can be blamed on global warming

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You are the one that said it was caused by global warming. I think that's called a straw man. To not understand that global warming is part and parcel of climate change is to not understand the basics of up and down. If the temperature goes up it has changed. The temperature is part of the climate.

Buehler? Buehler?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That was the best!!!!

Those damn geese!!!

I just read that the investigation is going to take ONE YEAR!!

I guess in that time frame they'll be able to get more "global warming" results on their side!!

What a joke!!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by wolf241e]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I watched a show last night about man disappearing from earth. It talked about how many more birds would live after we were gone.

What was the main reason for it? Skyscraper light. Birds confuse them as stars and circle around them.

Can anyone confirm this?

Also, does New York City have skyscrapers?

Edit to add: In this regard, it would have nothing to do with global warming. Man's gigantic buildings and technology would be more at fault here if this is true.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
You are the one that said it was caused by global warming. I think that's called a straw man. To not understand that global warming is part and parcel of climate change is to not understand the basics of up and down. If the temperature goes up it has changed. The temperature is part of the climate.

Buehler? Buehler?

Believe me when I say I understand climate change, and all that it means. The climate is going to change and it is all part of a natural cycle. I started this thread to point some light hearted humour at this topic and maybe to allow somew ATS'ers to have a little fun.............Saying that I would like to point out again that it seems that everything bad for us is somehow linked to climate change or global warming If you would prefer

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

And just to re-emphasize one last thing about climate change and it's use to the public by the mainstream media. When the continental United States and Canada are in a deep freeze. It's really hard to say it is caused by global warming so they then use the term "climate change". global warming when it was first used by the father of the internet stated that the overall temperature was rising, and the ice would melt and the oceans would rise and flood our coasts etc... Since then, we have more sea ice since it was first being recorded since 1979 and now it has been said that we are in a global cooling state. So, then global warming= global cooling???. Hence the term climate change

top topics

join