It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here’s an interesting post from Daily Paul that I thought some might enjoy.

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..
There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

www.dailypaul.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To the strategies listed in the above article, I’ll add a couple of the tactics I’ve noticed used. The first is for a poster to pretend to support a position that they actually oppose. They use faulty reasoning, outlandish asides, poor grammar and spelling etc to try to make those who hold that position look bad. Another similar tactic is to take a position to an illogical extreme to the extent that the poster seems to be feigning mental problems. Indeed mental problems seem to be a favorite slander of the disinfo types.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

que : disinfos "Oh that's complete rubbish, it would never happen, blaa blaa blaa...".

Nice find on ye Ron Paul site btw? Obviously he is sick of the spooks that have sold out their own for some guzzaline. Screw them and their pathetic attempts to even think they can bluff good people like you or I !

I often wonder if these guys and gals even shower, I mean they seem so dedicated to their 'work', and are never far away trying to cover up some exposure. They stink, and I'd like to smack them on the head with a big stick to wake them up.

NICE FIND resistor!

wZn

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Not to worry. The nanny nanny boo boo's of the dumbed down mind controlled boot lickers bothers me not.

All they can do is whatever they're told by their Satanic masters, and they're probably dumb enough to think they're doing God a service in the process. I really do pity them, and the eternity they face.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
ahh,,, someone else who visits the daily paUL,,,, DAILY

i like that site,,, gives the vid clips and lots of good links to visit

lot of peter schiff lately on there

good post

new topics

top topics

join