It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Spokesman "Hamas killed Palestinian children to make us look bad"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Israeli Spokesman "Hamas killed Palestinian children to make us look bad"

"Your not serious are you?" asks the incredulous interviewer as Mark Regev BLOWS up the BS detector. REgev suggests that many of the Palestinian dead were killed by Hamas!

Mark Regev on fine ludicrous form again.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by setfree]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
oh man that's too much, does he really think people are going to buy that?

israelie propaghanda is well over the top so maybe he thinks we're as used to being lied to as the isrealie people - just listen to israel national radio (streams live online) to see what i mean.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Typical Israeliwood propeganda pass the blame, when for days we have seen their shells and WP hit civilians right from the ends of their tank guns and dropped bombs.

As I stated in an earlier thread when all this began...Israel has gone wacko and have completely lost their minds.

"Insane in the main-brain....Insane in the brain" Cypress Hill.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by setfree

Hamas has done it before. Hamas kills any one who disagrees with them. They are known to put entire families against a wall and shoot them as examples of what happens if you question their leadership.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

"Earlier on January 11 Haaretz published a report by Amira Hass headlined ‘Gaza residents: IDF troops posing as Hamas men‘. The report has curiously disappeared since, replaced by something completely unrelated. However, the readers comments at the bottom are still responding to the Hass’s original report. Following is a cached copy of the original:" pulsemedia.org...

It is not until the truth is removed and changed that we truly know there is no truth. Only lies, told by the highest bidder.

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there. ~George Santayana

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It shows the way they think thou , that is exactly how the Israeli's operate with their false flags . No surprise they think that one up to blame on the palestinians .

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Palestinians, and Muslims in general, killing their own is nothing new. www.thereligionofpeace.com... They do it all the time. The Jews have nothing, America can only dream to kill so many.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by setfree

Hamas has done it before. Hamas kills any one who disagrees with them. They are known to put entire families against a wall and shoot them as examples of what happens if you question their leadership.

You are so full of [SNIP]! Gotta source to back up your BS?

I've read about 20 news stories discussing the dozens of Palestinain children found with bullets in their head - IDF BULLETS as confirmed by Amnesty International!!! If you are going to be an Israeli propagandist and a Zionist apologist at least try to be convincing.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
And who's convinced this is the truth. Yes the one and only GamerGal. Congratulations for making a fool out of yourself for the nth time.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
GamerGal Cuddos for sticking to your beliefs.

Of the few replies on this board obviously not many people are going to "buy" this story.
But I'm an honest kind of guy so here we go...

I DON"T LIVE IN FREAKIN GAZA!!!!! I woudn't know a member of Hamas if one tried to blow himself up in the mall right next to me! I even find it hard to pick a jew out of a crowd but from reading here on ats it must be the dark skinned guy with the all seeing eye tattooed on his forehead and huge sacks of money hanging from his pockets and a necklace of baby ears around his neck.

Yes, both of those are extreme, but the honest to God truth is both types are right. Gamergal is right, Hamas members do blow themselves and others up, they do keep firing piece of crap rockets into land (YES OCCUPIED BY ISRAEL) knowing full well that Israel is armed to the teeth and itching to blow some sh* up. Hamas will claim victory in this war soley because Israel looks even worse on the world stage. That is the weapons Hamas has. They have a few guns, a few rockets, some IED's, and a freakin army of people all over the world condemning israel for their actions. the whole thing is a jew said arab said situation that israel cannot win. Anything israel does to try to fix its image is instantly labeled propaganda, while hamas knows they can fire rockets from a school or market and get it blown up by missles and thats a battle won. And a battle one is worth the cost right?

The only point that matters is WE DONT LIVE THERE and ALL absolutely ALL 100% of the "reliable" information we recieve has someones spin on it.
We can't verify one freakin bit, not one. If you choose a side in this thing and you don't live in Gaza or Israel and you aren't holding a gun shooting kids in the head or whatver... then you don't know crap!
As for me, I wish Israel didn't do this... or have to do this, or any of the other 100 ways of saying it, but when it comes down to it, that last little choice, I gotta go with Israel. They did some bad stuff during this thing and both parties of have done some bad stuff in the past and none of that justifies it. But I still bless Israel. I don't condemn the palastinians by any means, I want the best for them, but hey I don't get to make the decisions about what isreal does. And I don't think Olmert is reading ATS to make his plans.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
mypetjawa.mu.nu...
www.liveleak.com...
abclocal.go.com.../national_world&id=6570577
arbyte.us...
www.israelnewsagency.com...
israeltheviewfromhere.blogspot.com...
prairiepundit.blogspot.com...
krishna109.newsvine.com...
www.frontpagemag.com...
www.yourish.com...

Snap. Also, be careful I had a pop up come up with uh, certain toys, while clicking through several links. Not sure if it was the link or google doing it. But I'm kind of glad it did...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
You are so full of [SNIP]! Gotta source to back up your BS?

All too easy.

The Hamas terrorist organization has murdered dozens of Fatah members in Gaza for merely violating Hamas-imposed house arrest, according to the Arab daily, Al-Hayat

Wafa A-Najar, a former Gaza resident who lives in the Shomron town El-Bira, said that her father was killed. An additional nine family members were hurt from Hamas shooting. Among the victims were three small children and two young people in critical condition.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Watch as popular Arab singer, Jamal Najar describes how he saw Hamas murder his family members in front of his eyes.

new topics

top topics

join