It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sollog Predictions ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Does anyone know of this Sollog dude who predicted 911 ?

Is he credible? Im not wasting money on ANY of his books, but does anyone have any info on him and his future predictions?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I read a few things on the guy. He sounds like a cult leader to me. (ala the raelians) Self absorbed and feeling ever so self-important.

I don't know about the 911 part. I think it might be just a lure to get you to buy the book.

Someone around here must know more.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yes, about a week or more before 9/11 happened, he showed up on a forum and said something very big will happen on 9/11. The title of the thread WAS 9-11.

However, he was not given the information of exactly WHAT will happen, he only knew that something major will happen. He came under a different name, but this was him - all the signs of how and what he said pointed to this fact. He was talking about himself using that different name, and others recognized him.

What I DO know, is that he has connections to certain "powers" which orchestrate such events as 9-11, and he uses those connections to disseminate disinfo and establish more confusion. He claims to be talking to God, and to BE God, and says that all who do not follow him will be punished when they die. He has been programmed to do this, by his own choice. Also, because he occasionally has some surprisingly accurate "hits" in his prediction, it gives the incentive for some people to literally WORSHIP him as God (he claims to be God, and says Jesus was actually Satan).

This guy is among many who are intentionally spreading disinfo to hopelessly confuse those who might be seeking truth. And once again, his "connections" are manipulating him, and THROUGH him everyone who follows him. Same goes for Rael. I advise caution, because he's playing with "fire", to make himself feel superior and "godly" compared to everyone else, but those who choose to follow him also become subject to the same mind control and manipulation, by choosing this when they decided to follow him and worship him.

But hey, it's always fun to watch what the "powers that be" will do next, and who they will use as their pawn. I think they might be tossing Bush out of the white house soon - based on all the "revalations" that are suddenly coming out right now, in relation to 9-11 etc. Ah.. fun.

*EDIT*:

His website is www.sollog.com... and he has a forum: www.theparanormal.net...

You need to register to view/post there. If you'd really like to know what the phrase "delusional fanatics" means, go check out his forum and his website. He is worshipped like a God in both, and if you so much as QUESTION his "psychic abilities" in the forum, you are torn apart verbally and instantly banned.

He also charges something like $1000 per MINUTE to give psychic advice on the phone. The fact that he's a fraud doesn't matter to his worshippers, they are blinded with his prophecies because some of them are deadly accurate, and the other half completely miss - which is irrelavant to them. This is disinfo and manipulation of the public at its best!

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
thanks for the info.

not really into the idea of moving to amerika to join a kult ..k? lol

I just read about him on some other site..i think www.exodus2006.com

thanks again

top topics

join