It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dreamed a missile hit at the upcoming inauguration 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think I posted this in the wrong place the first time, so I am reposting it here....

I dreamed a missile hit at the upcoming inauguration

Ok, this is my first thread so bare with me. I have dreams that sometimes come true. They do not always come true and often they are hints of the actual event and not literal. I had a very vivid dream today was very real. I could feel the emotions of the event. Today I was sick (with a cold) and I slept most of the day. I woke up around three p.m. from this dream; I dreamed a missile hit at the upcoming inauguration. Here is a complete description of my dream:

I am with a group of people and we are at the inauguration trying to find a good location to stand and see the stage. I have a bad feeling in my stomach as if I know what is going to happen. I know that a missile will hit so I am now looking for a place to that will allow me easy escape, somewhere that looks safe. A helicopter lands and Bush gets out surrounded by security and walks to the stage. Then another helicopter lands and Obama gets out and runs to the stage. Then I switch over to being in a room with Bush and he is cleaning out a closet. I feel secure and safe in his presence, like I know with him I am safe, the US is safe. I tell him that I feel scared, that I am worried about a nuclear threat to the US after he leaves office. He turns to me and says “yes, that is what Obama is about”. Then I switch back to the inauguration and both men are smiling and waving from the stage. I Look into the sky and see a missile to the right of the stage coming fast to the area out of the east. I scream to warn everyone but I am too late. The group I am with and I run and escape over a wall I can feel the fear and sickness of the event in my stomach. Other people are running in a panic around us. As we are making our way through the city away from the madness I see Obama getting onto a helicopter and escaping. Then I am walking in a train station and everyone thinks that Bush is dead and I feel sad. I look up a set of stairs and see Bush meeting Laura on the landing and he looks back at me and smiles, and I feel relief. The nI have a flash that the real Bush was not at the inauguration but a look alike. I all of the sudden understand that Bush knew all along that if he went to the inauguration that he would die so he sent a look alike. Inside I know we are heading for a very bad future that things are going to be bad.

Then I woke up and as I post this (8 Hours after the dream) I still have a feeling of dread inside that I cannot shake. Does anyone have any idea what this means? Any insight would be helpful.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Do you have tickets to the inauguration?
If you feel strongly about this, don't go and watch on the tv.
I've heard that there is going to be a substantial amount of military there, so if a missle makes it through, they must be having a bad day or they might have launched it.

Or you might have eaten something strange before going to bed...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

No, I do not have tickets. I never even thought about going. I often dream of things and I am seeing things through someone else. It wasnt realy me at the inauguration rather I was inside someone else seeing and feeling what they saw. I know sounds weird but that is the only way I can explain it. I do not think the dream is literal, I think it is symbolic. But never the less it was upsetting.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Besides Obama actually becoming President of the United States of America...I too am sensing great tragedy on inauguration day.

I sense a terrorist attack with Obama being sworn in under duress....much like LBJ. Obama's reluctance to do anything will lead to approval ratings worse than Bush and repeated attempts at impeachment. He will end up being a one term President.

and if not on inauguration day...sometime very soon.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I do not have anything against Obama. He will have hell for the next four years. I do like Bush; he has gotten a bum wrap. I feel he has done this country justice as president. At least he had the nerve to buck most people and do what was needed for our own welfare even if most people are to uneducated to comprehend that concept. I envy Laura Bush for getting to be his wife. LOL... Everyone wants to blame Bush for our current economical problems and for the war, but he didn't cause this collapse and he only sent the troops to the Middle East to kick some since into those sorry fools. No one seems to remember what prompted the war. But if he had not of sent our troops over and stopped a lot of the terrorist attacks then everyone would be mad that he didn't do anything. Even he said in many ways the president cannot win for loosing because most Americans do not understand the whys.
I think Obama is a puppet for the NWO. I think he was a chosen one that has been trained as a speaker and such and was put into his position to be a world figure. I mean come on, how else could someone named Hussein get elected president of the US after 9-11? How dumb are people. But for the country’s' good and for my fellow country men/women I do pray that Obama also does our country justice.

new topics

top topics

join