It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Pentagon attack aftermath video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
Just goes to show that CIT cannot even get who did the video tape right (it was not an FBI agent).

I'm not surprised.

Just an FYI, this is only a segment of the entire DVD which I trimmed down for web use. The original DVD is much longer and was obtained through Court actions by Scott Bingham (the guy who got the Citgo and Doubletree videos released). It is one of many being released as a result of continuing legal work by Scott and myself.

Great work John. The debunkers and truthers should all be appreciative of all your hard work!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted by CameronFox

His entire argument has been that the hundreds if not thousands of people that were in the vicinity of the impact point were deceived.

The people with that vantage point would have been more apt to see the flyover and not get duped.

Gee we do not know how many people called in to the Arlington County 9-11 call-ins and transcripts do we? Perhaps it was hundreds if not thousands of people that were in the vicinity of the explosion which was why the FBI was ordered to confiscate the Arlington County 9-11 call-ins and transcripts and censor them from the American people and citizen investigators.

Perhaps OUR political arm FBI paid a personal visit to each of those witness call-ins and told them to keep their big mouths shut or else. Do you think OUR Federal law enforcement agencies who shot an unarmed woman, carrying a baby, in the forehead at Ruby Ridge and murdered her thirteen year son with a shot in the back, and who murdered a bunch of children at Waco, would hesitate at a few threats to protect the status quo at the Pentagon?

Besides the trees were blocking the view down at the 1st floor where the imaginary aircraft impact was supposed to be, and the bright flash/bang effect which would stun the optic nerves and blind the onlookers for a number of seconds would have been up above roof level. Do you think the crack military team carrying out the 9-11 Attack on the Pentagon would not know how to perform a flash/bang explosion with maximum effect?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Gee we do not know how many people called in to the Arlington County 9-11 call-ins and transcripts do we?

Gee, has ANYONE come out to say they saw a plane flying over the Pentagon the same time as the pyrotechnics were set off?

Perhaps it was hundreds if not thousands of people that were in the vicinity of the explosion which was why the FBI was ordered to confiscate the Arlington County 9-11 call-ins and transcripts and censor them from the American people and citizen investigators.

John Farmer, I believe obtained access to them. U2U him and find out.

Perhaps OUR political arm FBI paid a personal visit to each of those witness call-ins and told them to keep their big mouths shut or else.

Yeah the MIB drove around with their neurolizers to each home. Cheese and Rice SPreston... you are a hoot.

Do you think the crack military team carrying out the 9-11 Attack on the Pentagon would not know how to perform a flash/bang explosion with maximum effect?

Do you think they would have known which side of the Citgo Station to fly? Or perhaps plant the FDR with accurate readings?

Laughable at best.

When are you responding to the April Gallop lawsuits?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

What are you talking about?

Apparently you can't read.

I gave you full credit as the FOIA originator.

I would have let you post it yourself but you keep announcing how you won't be participating in this forum.

So stop leveling false accusations against me because I did not post this as if it is "my own" video because besides giving you full credit for obtaining it, the title of the thread specifically says that it came from the FBI.

That means it is not YOUR video either no matter how much that hurts your ego. You have no rights to it whatsoever anymore than I do.

This video reveals nothing and is essentially worthless anyway.

And I merely said "apparently" it was an FBI agent who shot it since it came from the FBI. Big deal! It doesn't matter who shot it.

Whatever his exact career position is does not matter in the least which is why you will never post it anyway.

Thanks for nothing.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

His entire argument has been that the hundreds if not thousands of people that were in the vicinity of the impact point were deceived.

The people with that vantage point would have been more apt to see the flyover and not get duped.

Craig...you just posted the nail in the CIT coffin with this one. Nice job!

According to you we sure have a lot of nails in our coffin!

Yet here you are still discussing CIT and here we are still presenting new evidence and still destroying the official story while our detractors keep dropping like flies as they fade away into oblivion in shame.

You know, guys like Pickering, Caustic Logic, Reheat, Anti-Sophist, Capt Oblivious & TY
, and the list grows.

But the fact is that once again you are LYING about our claims.

We have NEVER said that everyone was fooled and that nobody saw the flyover.

We know for a FACT that people saw it as Roosevelt Roberts Jr. proves.

That's why the perps designed a very elaborate and clearly deliberately planned 2nd plane cover story. Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge this? Why do you insist on misrepresenting our claims?

So since you are still completely unaware of the full body of evidence we present and our claims yet you still insist on obsessing over us daily I highly suggest you click the link and educate yourself on the matter.

So yes...we absolutely believe that people on that stretch of highway might have seen the flyover.

But of course the incident happened so fast and most people were on their cell phones etc and would have likely missed it or been confused about what they saw anyway. And EVEN IF they called in about a plane flying away it would not matter as they would be dismissed as "anomalous" accounts while the propaganda machine kicked in within minutes.

These witnesses would later be placated with reports of a 2nd "shadowing" plane exactly as Roosevelt Roberts said that he thought.

But the trees blocking the impact point simply prove that people like Mike Walter who put out this detailed account of watching the impact with the wings "folding back" etc are liars.

He wouldn't have been able to see any of that from the area that he CONFIRMED he was allegedly located on the highway.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
This video reveals nothing and is essentially worthless anyway.

Then why did you bother starting a thread?

Why did you post in on your YouTube account?

Why did you go frame by frame and have to add captions? (that you shot yourself in the foot with)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

As I said it is "essentially" worthless. It provides no new information.

We already knew how the trees blocked the most relevant views of the impact and we had reported this years ago with images taken years after the event but this video helped provide actual POV images of the trees on that day.

So essentially worthless but not completely worthless.

Of course no foot was shot and you would understand this if you were actually aware of our claims and the evidence we present that you devote every conscious hour of your life to spin, deny, and lie about.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

According to you we sure have a lot of nails in our coffin!

This is true. There are so many nails in the CIT/PFT coffins. Seems you guys are using a pneumatic nail gun.

Yet here you are still discussing CIT and here we are still presenting new evidence and still destroying the official story while our detractors keep dropping like flies as they fade away into oblivion in shame.

Discussing? It's more like enjoying seeing you get so manic. Your "detractors" only shame is the wasted time they spent looking at your fantasy. Personally, I enjoy seeing you all excited and making appeal videos. (The OC "LIBEL" video was my fav!)

You and your #1 fan (SPRESTON) regurgitate/repeat the same links, pictures, GIF images, etc like a 5 year old with a speech impediment. Very few, if any buy the snake oil that is being peddled on the internet and nowhere else.

All you have is debunkers Craig, and if it wasn't for us, you would got get 85% of the attention you have.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

All you have is debunkers Craig, and if it wasn't for us, you would got get 85% of the attention you have.

Really?

Then there you go!

You are in a perfect position to test your own hypothesis and of course you have also just revealed the sick deep levels of your obsession.

According to you all you have to do ignore us and we should disappear.

Unless of course you are so dementedly selfish and thoughtless to the feelings of all the victims families that you are willing to fuel this fire merely for your own "entertainment".

THINK about that Cameron.

You have given yourself full credit for the reason that CIT still exists yet you are not willing to do anything in your own power to make us go away because you think it's FUN!

Wow.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Really?

Then there you go!

You are in a perfect position to test your own hypothesis and of course you have also just revealed the sick deep levels of your obsession.

There is a HUGE difference between obsession and enjoying comedic entertainment.

You, Aldo, Captain Bob, and SPreston are a FREE form of entertainment to me. I enjoy your stuff Craig!

According to you all you have to do ignore us and we should disappear.

Nope, I said 85%. That leaves 15% that actually buy your snake oil.

Unless of course you are so dementedly selfish and thoughtless to the feelings of all the victims families that you are willing to fuel this fire merely for your own "entertainment".

What an interesting thing to say Mr. Ranke. Was this or was this not a statement you made at the Loose Change Forum? Speaking about Ted Olsen?

Here he is with his brand new trade-in blond bombshell wife Lady Booth whom he married on Oct 21st 2006.......

Looks like 9/11 worked out just great for Teddy boy.

A trade in?

Yeah Craig...you REALLY care about the victims.

You have given yourself full credit for the reason that CIT still exists

I said some Craig. 85% is some. There will always be some intellectually challenged teenagers that will but into your fantasy. Just like the holograms, moon landings hoax, UFO's, and Chupa Cabara.

yet you are not willing to do anything in your own power to make us go away because you think it's FUN!

That would be like me being a member of the Neilson family and not watch shows that I enjoy.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You have no valid justification for your actions.

You argue that you could cause 85% of our attention to go away but you have instead decided to savor this and selfishly fuel the fire more and more for your own personal demented entertainment.

It reveals a pure sickness.

Go buy a Wii or something for God's sake because as it stands according to your OWN beliefs you are having fun at the expense of the 9/11 victims.

And sorry but solicitor general Ted Olson, who we know lied about the phone calls from Barbara Olson, and who is responsible for illegally getting Bush installed in office in 2000 is no victim.

He has admitted under oath to the supreme court that it's ok for the government to lie to the people and it's been proven that he did exactly that regarding 9/11.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You have no valid justification for your actions.

I don't have to justify anything i do to you. Do you understand Craig? I find you funny. I am trying to word this as to not get warned, banned, or edited. Understand? I see the flyover theory as a joke. Put it together Craig.

You argue that you could cause 85% of our attention to go away but you have instead decided to savor this and selfishly fuel the fire more and more for your own personal demented entertainment.

No, i stated that 85% of those that give you attention are those that disagree with you. Try looking at the threads there that you start. Have you noticed that what little fanfare you had when you had the PENTACON section, has all but disappeared.

It reveals a pure sickness.

Comedy has been proven to increase ones immune system. If this is true, the laughs I get from CIT and PFT will allow me to live till a ripe old age.

Go buy a Wii or something

I have PS3. Played a little of Aerosmith's guitar hero this morning. I got a 5 star on Dream On. (on the medium level)

......your OWN beliefs you are having fun at the expense of the 9/11 victims.

Nice try, but I am not laughing at any 911 victims or their families. You are starting to sound like your #1 fan Spreston now. You don't know me Ranke, nor do you know my background with 911 victims or their families. Your appeal to emotion is noted, however.

And sorry but solicitor general Ted Olson, ......

You have proven nothing, and all but state that he allowed his wife to be killed on 911. Be careful with what you post about him.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Spin all you want but because you admit this is "entertainment" for you there is no way around the fact that you are bringing attention to this information on a daily basis at the expense of the victim's families according to your own beliefs.

The inherent contradictory logic in your claim here is obvious.

Meanwhile I will continue to seek justice for the crimes of 9/11 and will continue to fight for an end to the fraudulent war on terror and will continue to obtain more evidence exposing this deception with or without your attention.

I can promise you that.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

.....expense of the victim's families according to your own beliefs.

You have done what for the victims families Craig?

Come on now, buck up.

You have done nothing.

What you do, is post on internet conspiracy sites and make DVD's.

What families have you helped?

How many have you spoken to?

Did you tell them that their DNA was planted?

Did you tell them that the personal belongings that were returned to them were not found at the Pentagon?

Did you tell them that the plane they were on got sent somewhere else where they were more than likely slaughtered by their own government?

Did you write to Ted Olsen and tell him that he had his wife killed?

Did you tell him that his new wife was a trade in?

Did you tell him that he is better off since 911?

Yeah Craig, you are a true patriot.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yeah Craig, you are a true patriot.

Thank you.

I work hard every day seeking justice for the crimes of 9/11 and the subsequent war crime on terror.

You have admitted that your clear daily devotion to the 9/11 issue is based on fun and entertainment.

Frankly I'm amazed that you would admit such a thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i admitted that I think the Pentacon theory is a form of comedic entertainment.

For all other people that are here "asking questions", I do my best to provide them answers.

Now, can you please list the things you have done for the 911 victims and their families.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

More spin.

There is nothing casual in the obvious special interest that you have in the evidence presented by CIT as is clear from the daily attention that you give it mostly with blatant furious attempts like this one to derail the topic.

So back on topic.....

Another thing from the video that seemed a bit strange to me and worth mentioning are the raging roof fires.

The plane was supposed to enter completely on the first floor.

That put together with gravity would mean that the jet fuel would have to go downwards as they say it did at the WTC through the elevator shafts. (enough to allegedly destroy the foundation but I digress)

Anyway when the FBI agent or whoever shot this video arrived late in the day the main fires were clearly already contained.

The massive amounts of smoke from earlier had subsided.

But for whatever reason the firefighters couldn't control this raging fire on the roof as they are seen milling about not knowing what to do.

Sure enough this roof fire raged into the night and even seemed to get stronger and spread into multiple infernos billowing away later in the evening.

Why couldn't they contain these clearly localized fires when everything else seemed to be under control?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

More spin.

There is nothing casual in the obvious special interest that you have in the evidence presented by CIT as is clear from the daily attention that you give it mostly with blatant furious attempts like this one to derail the topic.

In other words... you have done nothing for the victims or their families.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hey cameron...
are you trained in derailing peoples threads??

You sure seem pretty skilled at spouting anything....as long as its nasty....and off topic....

Why??

Whats your vested interest...??

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I am no longer certain of the position that CIT takes on the flight path.

Lately, it was over or near over the Navy Annex. Is it back to NoC?
How many planes were involved?

Why did the flashbang device appear to be at least 3000 gallons of liquid hydrocarbon and what delivered it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join