It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

The sword does, its functional use is to remind you about this event. Like a memorial.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

so I traded an 1986 Z28 camaro and 1,200 for a memorial.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

At least you have your life still, the road you were going was not going to get you anywhere. Seems like a damn good memorial to me...

You seriously traded a car for a sword...interesting....

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

At least you have your life still, the road you were going was not going to get you anywhere. Seems like a damn good memorial to me...

You seriously traded a car for a sword...interesting....

actualy I traded the car and cash to have it blessed,(corrupt cathloc poser).

The sword was given to me by my mother her father purchased it while he was overseas in WWII.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Very nice sword then...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Very nice sword then...

yes the blade is of the finest steel and has Kanji along the lower end of the blade the tsuba is fairly plain and also of steel leading me to believe it was from the latter Momoyama period which lasted from 1573-1603.

I do not believe it was purchased or brought to the states legally.

my grandfather could wield it well enough to hold off most adversaries and he started me out with a bokken while I was still in diapers.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel

yes the blade is of the finest steel and has Kanji along the lower end of the blade the tsuba is fairly plain and also of steel leading me to believe it was from the latter Momoyama period which lasted from 1573-1603.

I do not believe it was purchased or brought to the states legally.

my grandfather could wield it well enough to hold off most adversaries and he started me out with a bokken while I was still in diapers.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

I deduce that you expect to use said singular sword as a protective aid in your inquiry with the demon. Capital idea, Watson! Your plan is singularily lucid. The case is an interesting one. Yet I still think the matter be left best in the hands of Scotland Yard.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

dude stfu

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There are lots of so called invocation rituals in the grimoires of famous High Magickans. But the simple fact that didn't know that already, and that you'd come here to get answers proves that you're not ready for this particular endeavour. And the reason you gave for wanting to invoke a demon is simply laughable. Sorry. Sad but true. If you have deathwish, there are many other options avaliable for you to choose from.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

That's about right I plan to attempt the Thousand Cuts on my self until A: I Die or B:It gets out

Oh! It appears to be already inside you!

Why else would it occur to you to do that...and
what makes you think that hurting yourself will
hurt the demon just because he's is, uh, "inside" you?

More likely, he'll laugh! ...If you want to continue thinking of the demon in human terms

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Degree: 10 - 20
Zodiac sign: Capricorn (day December 31 - Jamuary 9)
Tarot: Three of Disks
Alchemical sign: Venus - Copper

Astaroth is the Twenty-ninth Spirit, a Mighty, Strong Duke. He appears in the form of a hurtful, or as some texts read, unhurtful, angel riding an Inferno beast like a dragon and carrying a viper in his right hand. One must in no way let him come too near or he will damage you with his noisome breath. Therefore the Magician must hold the Magical Ring before his face which will defend him. He give answers to all things past, present, and to come, and can discover all secrets. He will declare willingly how the Spirits fell, if desired, and the reason for his own fall. He can make men wonderfully knowing in all liberal sciences. He governs 40 Legions of Spirits.

Is this the demon you wish to summon?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Seraphiel, while others in this thread have responded rather violently to your statements I wish to give you some guidance.

Take the time to meditate on all that has happened with your sister. Calm yourself down and look at life from a different point of view. I would suggest practicing with your blessed katana to clear your mind. Doing this might help you see what is going on with you.

Now on the subject of summoning a demon, it is a dangerous idea but if you wish to contact one and summon it, this would require meditation also. Do not underestimate the power of your own mind. I suggest you look into sacred geometry to make a protection circle for yourself. Remember to use a salt circle as well. I would even go so far as to tattoo your said personal protection circle apon yourself if you are serious enough to attempt a summoning.

Now as for your paranoia, maybe looking into grief counseling. Talking about how you feel always helps in any situation. Dont be afraid to express your views on the demonic, youd be surprised how understanding most people are on this subject.

Remember Im not ordering you to do any of what Ive written down. It's all just suggestions to help you on your road of life.

Be Safe
Tent

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
[Woody

I'm not trying to sound smart and my sensei has no Idea of my intentions. I may be misinformed but I have to do somthing. I've never seen an episode of buffy, and I only watch charmed because Paige is hot. Seraphiel is my username because he is the angel I respect the most.
My goal is to make the former angel in question suffer as much as possibe before I die.Think of it as Revenge.

Was the dragon slaying thing suppoed to be a joke?

I think you need some electro-shock therapy; reset your disturbed little brain. I don't think you could call up a demon if you tried and in the event you could then you will be owned by him. If you think your mind is stronger than a fallen angels....i'm sorry but can't help but blurt out a hilarious laugh. Your funeral and most likely your friends also.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by TheMythLives

so I traded an 1986 Z28 camaro and 1,200 for a memorial.

actualy I traded the car and cash to have it blessed,(corrupt cathloc poser).

Catholic priests, monks, bishops etc. NEVER charge for a "blessing" of an object. It's always free and it is customary to give a donation of your choosing; but, not required. They only bless religious objects as far as I know and they only bless things for their own parishioners as far as I know.

Hence, I still disbelieve your story ... BUT; if in fact you were taken by a "poser" then you have both a criminal charge and a civil suit which can be applied to get your items or cash back. Tell a policeman and an attorney.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Woody and others,

I hadn't considered the fertility thing.... I had assumed that she would tell me if she was pregnant I guess my friend and I will have to have a little talk because they were dating. The doctors said just about every internal organ was damaged,and that if it wern't for the fact that she only had two bruises on her skin they would have thought she were hit by a bus. Which is one reason I thought it was a demon. Mabey he was beating her and I didn't know.Mabey he is the one I should be after.

If I am possesed which is highly possible How do I get it out? I can't go to a shrink right now they'll ask questionsI cannot answer Is there anyway to do it myself?

I wont go after him untill I can get this demon out of me.Mabey some of these thoughts are not mine... I've always assumed it was grief.Now I'm alittle paranoid which cannot be good,and I'm shaking.Is there anything I can Do To stop myself from doing something I regret until I can Get Help my sensei was a monk do you think he could help? Someone please answer!

I am very sorry to hear about your sister, I wish I would have read of her death before I shot the nasty remark. BUT I think you honestly should see a Priest or Pastor and explain that you think you could be presently under the influence of something evil. If a demon did have something to do with your sisters death then by having you do something awful in response is a twofer for it. There is no way you could inflict pain or misery on a demon that it hasn't already become immune to. As far as the other gentleman if he did hurt your sister then maybe you should share your suspicions with law enforcement. Don't take the law or vengeance into your own hands; that would do no justice to your dead sister. I also believe you need some time to grieve and come to some kind of peace concerning her leaving but understand her life isn't over, she has just moved on to the next phase as we all shall at some point.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hmmm...
I suppose he could alternatively bring criminal charges and a civil suit against the demon(s) in the event that it should 'misbehave' and cause him undue mental anguish and/or physical harm. In fact, a class action law suit against the whole netherworld may be appropriate.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
my friend, take notice of what this people are saying... i think you are possed... first off all have a look on youtube under exocist and you will see a lot of people like you who are possed and what they are going through, you will see prist who is talking to the demons and what kind of hell the humen body is going through, these are the people who can help you. (B) Read stuff about JINN AND DEMONS from any Gods book to further educate yourself, once you come into contact with these things there is no going back and only GOD can save you from these evil... they do not come into contact with humans unless you allow them... From RainbowNight*

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Depends on the blessing and if ritual was involved actually.

To Seraphiel:

I don't suppose you could post a picture of the tang of this sword?
Mark would do too.
(U2U me if you need to)

The grain of the blade would be nice as well..

Yeah, I know, sounds odd but its actually easy. Let the blade cool, the colder the better, once its cold breathe along it length wise. Patterned and folded steel will show you something interesting as your breath condenses along the blade.

Take a pic,

Cheers Absence.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
DONT DO THIS!!!! ATS MODS PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST! THIS GUY IS BASICALLY PlANNING ON KILLING HIMSELF!!! IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE PAGE BEING SHUTDOWN BUT THE SAFTEY OF THIS GUY PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. PLEASE REMOVE THIS STUFF. PLEASE! THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW WHAT A DEMON COULD DO TO YOU!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join