It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I whole heartedly agree. Demons are very real. The reason I ended up photographing a demon wasn't out of need or want, but down to my dog sitting on my lap apparently terrified by something which I couldn't see. Little did I expect to capture something so appalling in all my life. I believe in the Lord and my Saviour. It was in a churchyard, no less. Obviously somebody done what you are trying to do now.

Don't Do It!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
alright Ill say it.

There is no demons or angels. This stuff is fairytales. Anyharm brought from "messing around" with it is of your own doing. You perceive bad luck or evil as being a demon when it happens all the time.

The mind is very powerful and focusing on negativity breeds negativity and positivity leads to positivity.

I say let this kid do it, hes going to do it anyway. Give him your "instructions"

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
im guessing yer talking about Goetia Solomon Magick... I can tell you you definately want to be in the healthiest state possible, and demons should NOT be the first thing you go to... if my memory serves me correctly (i have a friend whos dad has been teaching him that stuff since he was like 6 so has been doin it for 20 years plus)

be careful dude is all I can tell you

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
OKEEDOKEE...
I guess there are just about ALL sort of crazy folk out there! I hope that our adventurer here isn't under the impression of purporting to embark on some sort of psychedelic journey with his/her endeavour. However, I would strongly recommend that you make sure to be drug/alcohol free for at least a year before you consider any further action in the matter. Sobriety should present a whole new perspective on reality.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel

Originally posted by Frogs
reply to post by Seraphiel

I'm just wanting to make sure I've understood the basics of what you have planned.

From reading so far it sounds like you and your friend plan to:

(1) Call it.
(2) Allow it to enter you.
(3) You trap in you somehow and maintain control over it.
(4) Friend locks you up with it in you for an undetermined time.
(5) While its in you - you hurt it as much as possible while hurting yourself in the process.
(6) I'll admit, I'm at a loss as to what you plan next.

Is that the basic plan? That is what I gathered from your posts. Before commenting I just want to make sure I have understood your plan.

That's about right I plan to attempt the Thousand Cuts on my self until A: I Die or B:It gets out

I did some research on what you were talking about and found:
(via wikipedia)
Death by a thousand cuts can refer to:

Slow slicing, a form of torture and execution originating from Imperial China
the political tactic of making gradual changes over time so that nobody notices or those that do notice do not raise much of a protest
Death by a Thousand Cuts (album), an album by Leng Tch'e
Death by a Thousand Cuts (essay) "And now he had found it; an ingenious adaptation of Ling Chi or slow slicing. A form of torture causing death by a thousand cuts - skillfully applied to keep the victim on the edge of death; alive just long enough to extort the final drop of blood money." [[1]]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I spent years studying Ritual Magick and from all my experience and all ive read I can catagorically say: DON'T TRY IT!
From all the teachings of the Golden Dawn the only couple of magicians that tried summoning demons never tried again and nearly lost their lives. I believe if was Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers that wrote of being stuck in a circle of protection with four giant demons at the Noth, South, East and West points bashing to get in. There were a hundred other demons also tearing in all directions and the banishing spell would not work. All that just to get to ask a demon questions and have it lie to every one. And that was without channeling..
Demons once let in will never leave.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I would not suggest tempting the devil or his demons ...they are of a spiritual nature that is something we almost cannot even comprehend ...they have the power to decieve beyond anything we could come up with even ..(Like the Channelers do ) ........and for sure once in they sure are not gonna leave easily ..they will also OVERULE you ....so how will you fight them once they are in ?
certainly there is no earthly way to kill them or make them get out of you ...
Of course everyone here is aware I am a Christian so what I would suggest wont be a shock LOL >.. I would say that serious fasting and prayer in the name of Jesus Christ is the only way to get rid of them from inside you ..............

Do not TEMPT THEM ..just like you should not tempt the Lord thy God ..you should also not tempt satan ...he is in for the challenge so do not be fooled ..
he would like nothing better than for you to invite him to come play with you .

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Holy crap, that looks so wierd. Caught on camera and you can see it pretty well. Very Strange and nice catch...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
How do you know the demon isn't influencing you in some way?

What if the only demon you are facing is the guilt of losing your sister?

The only demons that exist are the ones you create.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz

Originally posted by Seraphiel

Originally posted by Frogs

I'm just wanting to make sure I've understood the basics of what you have planned.

From reading so far it sounds like you and your friend plan to:

(1) Call it.
(2) Allow it to enter you.
(3) You trap in you somehow and maintain control over it.
(4) Friend locks you up with it in you for an undetermined time.
(5) While its in you - you hurt it as much as possible while hurting yourself in the process.
(6) I'll admit, I'm at a loss as to what you plan next.

Is that the basic plan? That is what I gathered from your posts. Before commenting I just want to make sure I have understood your plan.

That's about right I plan to attempt the Thousand Cuts on my self until A: I Die or B:It gets out

I did some research on what you were talking about and found:
(via wikipedia)
Death by a thousand cuts can refer to:

Slow slicing, a form of torture and execution originating from Imperial China
the political tactic of making gradual changes over time so that nobody notices or those that do notice do not raise much of a protest
Death by a Thousand Cuts (album), an album by Leng Tch'e
Death by a Thousand Cuts (essay) "And now he had found it; an ingenious adaptation of Ling Chi or slow slicing. A form of torture causing death by a thousand cuts - skillfully applied to keep the victim on the edge of death; alive just long enough to extort the final drop of blood money." [[1]]

the first one was the one I had in mind.Doesnt realy mater now.. is there anything I can do to stop this from hapining to someone else other than becoming a monk?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
On my Katana, It was blessed by a cathloc somthing or other and It cost me a good deal of money to have it done.Worthless against demons or not It is a fine weapon and has to be good for something.....Right?

Does anyone have a clue as to if It is good for anything other than a wall ornament?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Looks like a ceramic or cast iron cat statue or ornament. It looks identical to one I drive past going to work.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Study about how to exorcise demons, preferably from a catholic priest. get one to show you the ropes, just help the priest out when he goes to exorcise a place.

You can use your blade as story, create a story in drawings and place it on a wall and when people walk into your house they see the Sword and the pictures and immedialty they will ask what is this? and now your sword is a story of your journey, on how you defeated your demons...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I agree with everyone else on here.

Let me guess- you think your an angel? Let me first say, hahahahahaha. You are probably one of the new age morons who buy into all this Doreen Virtue crap and have overinflated egos and think you actually are an angel.

Let me set you straight.

First of all- there are no humans walking around on earth right now who are angels. I know this because I have been to heaven and back- and that is simply not true. I am also a medium, angelologist, and exorcist.

Seconds of all- screwing around with a Demon, is pretty much the worst possible thing you could do to yourself. I say this from personal experience- which i will not get into on this thread.

I have met angels, demons, and the God Source. You are not either of these- and screwing around with something that is more advanced than you are is a sure fire way to eternally fck yourself.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'd recently read that young Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler were intrigued and strongly influenced by the occult early on, which caused them to formulate their ideology. Hitler was an ardent admirer of a man named Eckhardt, a practitioner of satanism/demonology. The book 'Mein Kampf' supposedly is dedicated to this man Eckhardt. Himmler is said to have practiced 'summonings' and other quite horrid satanic rituals in a certain castle.
Once Hitler and his compatriots became possessed by these dark forces they became the mere tools in the carrying out of their agenda.
It is certainly a plausible theory, at the least. Although there are strong indicators that can be viewed as circumstantial proof in the matter.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
rachel07 can you post the whole image not the cutout part because when I saw
the picture the things that came to my mind are: it can easy be image artifact
because it is very low resolution, I honestly cant tell what is it, it can be
a reflection of the flash, or a particle illuminated from the flash.

This is an example your mind is trying make the abstract image something that
you recognize.

Im not saying that demons do not exist but I cant see one on the picture.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by defiler]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
www.shatterthedarkness.net...

Check out the site I linked. There are several audios you can listen to about demons and the Dark Awakening. You'll be able to find one that answers your questions. Russ Dizdar is an exorcist. He has many amazing stories to tell of his personal experiences with demons. They are scarey.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Study about how to exorcise demons, preferably from a catholic priest. get one to show you the ropes, just help the priest out when he goes to exorcise a place.

You can use your blade as story, create a story in drawings and place it on a wall and when people walk into your house they see the Sword and the pictures and immedialty they will ask what is this? and now your sword is a story of your journey, on how you defeated your demons...

so she has no functional use?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I agree with everyone else on here.

Let me guess- you think your an angel? Let me first say, hahahahahaha. You are probably one of the new age morons who buy into all this Doreen Virtue crap and have overinflated egos and think you actually are an angel.

Let me set you straight.

First of all- there are no humans walking around on earth right now who are angels. I know this because I have been to heaven and back- and that is simply not true. I am also a medium, angelologist, and exorcist.

Seconds of all- screwing around with a Demon, is pretty much the worst possible thing you could do to yourself. I say this from personal experience- which i will not get into on this thread.

I have met angels, demons, and the God Source. You are not either of these- and screwing around with something that is more advanced than you are is a sure fire way to eternally fck yourself.

I never thought myself an angel.....I've made alot of false assumptions but that wasn't one of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
www.shatterthedarkness.net...

Check out the site I linked. There are several audios you can listen to about demons and the Dark Awakening. You'll be able to find one that answers your questions. Russ Dizdar is an exorcist. He has many amazing stories to tell of his personal experiences with demons. They are scarey.

I'll certainly look at this.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join