It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkwingDuck82

yeah but don't eat too many shrooms.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

Frst thing frst im not that long in demonology but even i know that it would be stupid to bring demon this powerful if he is what some of this guys think that he is(princ of hell) in any form to earth.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
also who would go a mile away to whizz on an anthill? have you asked a satanist about what's going on?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This thread has been posted since 2009 and still it is sparking controversy which means that a lot of people are interested in what is not seen. In physics they will teach you that there is more than 3 dimensions in this world. As we go along more and more of what we see in movies are coming to real life. It has already been proven that demons are real. The catholic church does exorcisms of demons all of the time. So whoever on this site that said that demons are not real; think again. There is a reason why everything is done in the movies, that is to open the human mind to new possibilities that may probably be in existence one day or that is probably being researched as we speak. Also a lot of up to date movies deal with the mind and being in control of the mind or even living in another world within your mind. Why do you think this is? For any of you who have ever heard about spirit travelling, you will know that it is the ability for one's spirit to leave the body and go where it pleases. On these journeys, it is said that your body can become possessed because it is left vacant. Also on these travels you meet other people similarly who are supposed to also be spirit travelling. You can also encounter demons. Let me just tell you that anyone who engages in this is going against the will of God. There is only one way a person should do this and it is through the HOLY Spirit. But social media is trying ever so much to convert as many as they could into the new way of looking at things. Where there is no God and we can use our mind to conceive and achieve anything. Which is very true. It is written that if you have faith as small as a mustard seed and you tell a mountain to move it will move. Serious words spoken by the one and true creator. The person who challenged the readers who believe in demons to catch a it on film, I have a challenge for you. Within each of us there is a light. Light is purity. I challenge you to go back to your former existence. It will only take three days of your time but I guarantee that after you have done this, there would be no question in your mind of the existence of God and evil. By the way the person who said that God has left us, this is not true, think again. He's still here even more real than in the time of Jesus. Anyway, for three days you need to fast and pray to Jesus and keep your thoughts as pure as possible. By the fourth day, it will be possible for you to see what others do not see and hear what others do not hear. You will even begin to sense things around you. NOTE, this is not for the weakhearted to do. You can land up in a MENTAL INSTITUTE because of this. Keeping yourself pure means that you have to think pure thoughts, speak good things and do good things. you also have to try not letting anything worldly influence you, like music and movies. For the three days you have to be very much in control of your emotions. I do not recommend that anyone do this who does not believe in God. What I assure you is that when you are finished with your prayer and fasting there will be no doubt in your mind of the existence of the unseen.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by levelwise

it said in revelations that god left us. the bible only applies as globalist propaganda. i suggest that the only person to speak to in matters of demons is a satanist. if someones sister is being attacked by an entity and calling the name astaroth but they are being attacked, it's not a demon, it is possibly a shadow person, extra terrestrial telepathic and telekinetic manipulation, or in 2009 the military industrial complex needed to test haarp on a random citizen. i got this from media that which to ats i will not mention but explaining about astaroth from a satanists point of view

She was known to the Canaanites as ASTARTE, to the Sumerians, she was known as INANNA, to the Babylonians, she was known as ISHTAR to the Assyrians and the Akkadians, ASHTART, ASHTORETH, ASHERAH, and ASTORETH, to the Egyptians, ISIS, ASHET AND ASET, to the Phoenecians, she was known as TANIT-ASHTART and ASHTAROTH. Her Ugaritic name was ANAT.
Astaroth is a very ancient Goddess. She has been with humanity, as have Satan and Beelzebub, since the beginning. Astaroth is Beelzebub's granddaughter. Her parents are Ningal and Nanna. She has always been very popular, much loved and revered in locales where she was worshipped. Because she has been with us since the beginning, she has been known by several different names as she has been the Chief Goddess in many different areas and cultures. She has been known as a Goddess of fertility, love and war.

"Astaroth appears to with a very an immense Aura, it is a very soft blue color, not soft in terms of strength, but soft in a sense of beauty. Astaroth’s energy is invigorating and comforting; it is truly beautiful in every way. She has long Golden Hair; she is quite tall and was surrounded by a vibrant white-gold."

edit on 31-5-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
you seem to know quite a lot about satanic history. pray tell are you a satanist?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

in reply to that i can say that i walk under my own moon, the earth is under my own feet, and my heart lie between them. i believe chaos is the only constant we see in nature
edit on 31-5-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A philosopher I see. I do agree with you. In nature there is always chaos but if we focus on the chaos how can we see the true hidden beauty around us. The earth is a marvelous place. Too short a time to live though. But a marvelous place. Human beings are the most interesting study of them all. How unpredictable! You still did not answer my question.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

okay

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

Please don't attempt this. If you do, more than likely either me or another hunter is going to have to come clean up after you. This is possibly the most ridiculous course of action you could take.

Stay away.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
are you really a hunter? In this day and age. You must be quite busy. Thanks for keeping the world safe for us.
edit on 3-6-2012 by levelwise because: I wrote a wrong word

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Seriously don't even try it. I'm almost 100% sure you wont win. How can you fight a demon you don't know anything about? If it enters your body, how can you defeat it when it has control about you? You can't ;o

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

edit on 14-5-2013 by skyblueworld because: Link was wrong, remove post please.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
so you want to fight forty legions of spirits? astaroth is INANNA, to the Babylonians, she was known as ISHTAR to the Assyrians and the Akkadians, ASHTART, ASHTORETH, ASHERAH, and ASTORETH, to the Egyptians, ISIS, ASHET AND ASET, to the Phoenecians, she was known as TANIT-ASHTART and ASHTAROTH. Her Ugaritic name was ANAT. she has been with humanity along with father satan. whoever believes in other religions can do whatever they want but you want to fight forty six thousand spirits with your one spirit on behalf of your xian sister who probably tried jumping head on into magic without knowing how to do it. have fun trying to capture isis you ignorant baszterd i'm a tohousand percent sure that you will get your guts stomped in
edit on 14-5-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Is OP still alive and without demon problems?
He wanted to seal a demon inside himself and then perform torture.
An odd strategy to use your body as a voodoo doll in order to attack a demon.
I hope he changed his mind and went on with his life without suffering demons.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Are demons real? Is the devil real? Are soul's real?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The demon comes but must be called
Comes to all the sleeping homes
He breaks the night and lifts their drones
Demon comes but must be called
The demon calls to me at length
Demon has no other strength
Except to end the stretching thighs
For those whose fate it is to die
The demon has but one mistake
He lingers where he should not stay
He should not stay but rather go
Demon has no soul
The demon has no soul of such
His breath is cold as winter's touch
His hair, the blackness of the night
Demon offers up his bite
The demon lives not life we know
He lives but is the never-born
His eyes are of the blackest coal
Demon has no soul
Many are the demon's face
And many are the forms he takes
Beware that you don't pleasure one
The demon comes to anyone

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Fallen

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Crappola!

I thought I had a nice solution for you, this clip from Sotuh Park where chefs parents trap Kenny's soul in a pot roast, but there's no clip specific up in Youtube.

There is this bit from the episode, at least:

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join