It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It's never a good idea to welcome Satan or his demons into your life, and especially to try to get one of them to enter your body. Hopefully the OP never tried it. Just read what Jesus said about those who do not "hear the word of God, and keep it,":

Luke 11:24-26 (KJV):
24When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

25And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.

26Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel

Originally posted by Frogs
reply to post by Seraphiel

I'm just wanting to make sure I've understood the basics of what you have planned.

From reading so far it sounds like you and your friend plan to:

(1) Call it.
(2) Allow it to enter you.
(3) You trap in you somehow and maintain control over it.
(4) Friend locks you up with it in you for an undetermined time.
(5) While its in you - you hurt it as much as possible while hurting yourself in the process.
(6) I'll admit, I'm at a loss as to what you plan next.

Is that the basic plan? That is what I gathered from your posts. Before commenting I just want to make sure I have understood your plan.

That's about right I plan to attempt the Thousand Cuts on my self until A: I Die or B:It gets out

I hope if and when you try summoning Astaroth to possess you... you are prepared to die. I'm a non-believer but I think going that far is absurd especially when you're trying to punish a demon. My friend, if a demon exists, it comes from hell. What kind of torture could you put upon it that wouldn't seem trivial in comparison to the depths of hell (again, if it exists)?

Just think this through fully... be careful.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Once you allow a demon entry, it is extremely difficult to remove it. In fact, once attached it will latch on tightly until long after your death, passing down to the next generation in your family. They become generational daemons or familiars for many future generations. These are all dangers and pitfalls that you should already be aware of but suspect you are not as knowledgeable about the subject as you really ought to be if this is your forte.
Unless you have a firm workable knowledge of the keys of Solomon and an unshakable faith in God, I say go back to watching Sam and Dean Winchester save the day.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It is pretty clear that most people on this board have absolutely no idea about what true demonology entails.

Yes it is dangerous to mess around with things you don't quite understand. It is dangerous to go walking in the jungle without protection as well and yet in metaphysical terms that is what each and everyone of you is doing on a daily basis.

You think demons only come when someone deliberately summons them? They are always around you.

Being bigoted and/or simply overly religious about this topic does not help you gain a better understanding of the situation. Satan and his minions ?!? It's amazing how people fearfully sprout out half truths from religious stories they don't even actually know, going off of the whispers of barely understand whispers.

It is crazy. You want to learn some useful information I'd be willing to talk to you. Not interested in ignorant people trying to save my soul when their own is already in the clutches of the darkness beyond.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Not a good idea. I may be wrong, but it sounds like you just wanted to start a thread to get some attention. If you truly need help, please go talk to a professional, there is help out there. Again this is not a reply to bash you or anything, but if you truly need someone to talk to seek them out.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I have been doing some research and a friend of mine and I want to capture a demon,well former angel,and we don't want to do anything too stupid.

Yeah, I've seen this plot line before in a movie. It's called "My Name is Bruce."

I suggest you write a letter to Mr. Bruce Campbell first, tell him of your plan and wait for his reply before proceeding with the summoning of any demons.

...And don't forget the words: "Klaatu Barada Nikto!"

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It is strange that there has been no updates from the OP since Jan 26 2009. And this was the only thread on his profile.
Are there any friends of this person on this site with any information or updates?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kittor
**update**
here is the reason our sword fighter friend stopped responding in 2009, looks like got possessed after all.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

If this is the guy... Maybe he found the demon in his great uncle (article says grandma's brother-in-law)?

Good find Kittor.

By the way, here is a link to a pic of the dude (Christopher Rondeau) in that article.
Link to Christopher Rondeau Pic

And here is his Indiana Corrections file.

I was under the impression the original poster was Asian so most likely this article has nothing to do with this thread?
edit on 8/3/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I pray that you will read very carefully what Anonymous has written, because you need to understand the absolute danger of what you want to embark upon. Heed his warning and read very closely what he has written for your own life's safety. This is not a game and you cannot win anything in this dangerous folly. Have you considered for one moment that your soul may be at stake?

It appears that no one has heard from him in a very, very long time.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
here's a few steps

1. obtain a punching bag, the soundtrack to all the "rocky" movies and some warpaint.
2. attain peak physical condition to the point where you can beat chuck norris in a fight to the death with a pinky
3. get into pit fighting for a few years so you can physically destroy a few people without remorse
4. become a fighting hermit like pai mei off kill bill episode 2
5. obtain a sword made of peachwood which is said to be able to kill demons which makes any demon a worm in the claws of an eagle
6. destroy aesteroth.
7. kung fu has it's own devine powers

edit on 13-8-2011 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
there are plenty demons walking this planet of flesh and blood....every night the news is full of them.....good luck hope you fill your bucket

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

friend of mine and I want to capture a demon,well former angel,and we don't want to do anything too stupid. I know I am stronger than it because I spent quite some time in japan training my mind and body.
[edit on 17-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

You havent done enough research lol. A Demon is not a former angel, they are two entirely different beings, a Demon is an ancient God, and an angel is a nefarious entity, the two often get confused because of the "holy" bible.
What you are thinking of doing is really stupid, you are NOT and NEVER will be as strong as a God, and you cannot capture it - unless you really want to be harmed.
Hope i could help you before you attempt to do it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

goodness. are you really sure that you want a demon to possess you? i've seen possessions and they're not even remotely cool. and no, your "blessed" katana will not do any damage to it. demons exist on a spiritual plain and to deal damage to them, you should attack them spiritually as well. and when the demon possesses you, you will not be yourself. meaning, you can't perform the Thousand Cuts on yourself because the demon is IN CONTROL.

think about it again reeeeeally hard.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw

friend of mine and I want to capture a demon,well former angel,and we don't want to do anything too stupid. I know I am stronger than it because I spent quite some time in japan training my mind and body.
[edit on 17-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

You havent done enough research lol. A Demon is not a former angel, they are two entirely different beings, a Demon is an ancient God, and an angel is a nefarious entity, the two often get confused because of the "holy" bible.
What you are thinking of doing is really stupid, you are NOT and NEVER will be as strong as a God, and you cannot capture it - unless you really want to be harmed.
Hope i could help you before you attempt to do it.

research? wth all the research in that direction, former angels, ancient gods, cannot capture. is all just a bunch of self proclamerend way of thinkin. how can you be so certain of the unknown? yes belief, but no proof.
names like demons and former angels are also pretty irrelevant, because how are you so certain that it is two things. it can be one thing but pretending to be an other thing, it's profound poop maaynn.
one thing i hear a lot is that demons are deceivers, wel if i was a 'demon' or sumkind of ancient poop.
i would think. hey people are pretty stupid when it comes to the unknown, i think i am goin for a ride and lent some powdar to the humans very innocent, and first be like tellin them stuff to shape there mind in a false way of security. and i will tell to the person how to do "witchcraft things and how to summon poop' then comes the fun. imma poop this person up cuz i am bored.
yeh
profound
dont try to think like a demon when you're at weird stage of life
i dont like it either

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
3 Things-

You clearly have no idea what a demonic entity is. It is the complete embodiment of human evil whose sole intention is to cause as much suffering to your loved ones as possible. Every single evil action, from the dawn of time, timelessly exists at this very moment, personified into a being that no-one can even begin to comprehend.

You will NEVER be strong enough to hold or fight a demonic entity. The fact that you want too "capture" one shows how vunerable you are.

Knowing Gods love and then existing without it is a million times worse than any torture we mere mortals can come up with. A demon would probably enjoy your 1000 cuts technique.

In short? Leave it out mate. If not for your sake, then for everyone else around you. Jesus wasn't humiliated, tortured and murdered for people like you to cosort with forces of evil.
edit on 19-10-2011 by morganlumer because: mistake

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
has anyone seen ong bak 2 and 3? that crow demon does more than any accounts of western civilisations paranormal interactions

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I really think that you need LOVE in your life, it's the best way to punish a demon!!! Spread love to everyone men!!! Don't let the demon win!

Put away anger and frustration, you are falling in his trap!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I've gotten an idea about what people think of this. It is possible to capture and enslave demons. I've give some advise that works, since this is knowledge that should be given freely. Never allow the demon to enter your body. Use a crystal to seal it away until the demon is to be used for whatever ends you desire. Let the power go straight to your head and use it freely. Use the demon's powers until it is drained and always use it so that the demon is always weak and under your spell.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I believe your situation is an abnormal one but in any case make sure you know what you pull out because you might let a few other demons slip past you.Be careful what you do nevertheless okay thats my advice to you.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
easy........bust out a ouija board and smoke some weed before you use it........better yet take some shrooms...

pretty much a guarantee

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join