It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Look man good luck with that, igore the haters at least someone has the guts to stand up to that #!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Obviously enough, this poor person (the OP) has now been posessed by demon he wanted to capture, as he ain't replying anymore.

In fact he hasn't since 26th of january 2009.

Necromancer must've stroke again!

-v

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I have Azazel, Samael, and Galbatrox on speed dial. But great Orcus' horns if they won't pick up the dang phone!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

This is satire right? You're mocking a concept you don't agree with right? Because if you are serious and you do believe the stuff you're saying. Well. I can't really say anything that won't violate T&C, but I will say this, you blockhead. What you want to do is colassally silly and stupid.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

why would you want to let pure Evil enter you
thats madly insane lol not courageous
if the demon win .. than he might use your body
to harm someone you love ...
if you do that .. i hope you have created a circle made with salt
or a holy water jet fountain that make a cell bars around you
that can work to

and the spiritu latin quote playing in back ground in loop
the demon will be sent back to hell in no time
employ my Winchester's techniques

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I dont even know if those Winchesters tricks can work

for my more serious opinions now ..
its a metaphore calling them Demons

FIRST THEORY : those entering you are souls that did wrong NOT DEMONS
and they are still posessed by evil inside..
they are maybe trap on earth wondering for eternity or in another dimension i dont know that for sure .. i will call them the dark souls
that failed in life because of a huge mistake they commited
exemple : killing

SECOND THEORY : we are 6 billions on earth
we are all splited .. good and evil is on earth everywhere
in any nationality.. every religion ..
every one of us have a choice .. you want to be good or evil ..
you can choose both .. only one
if somebody choose evil .. they are demons themself habited by evil
and their soul have become dark

both theories have similarities

i think theory number 2 come before theory number 1

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Do not mess with demonic entities. From all the reading I have done over the past few years, I have one reoccurring theme with people that mess with the demonic: they lose. Even the most experienced avoid possession for the simple reason that it does not work, there really is no winning in this kind of situation.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
hey has anyone seen the 80's version of "Amityville horror" in the second one, some dumb teenager gets posessed by a demon in a famous haunted house, and butchers all of his family but a priest is all like "hey man it wasn't his fault, a demon did it" then the cops are all like "nuh uh that's just an excuse!" and the priest says "no man that house is haunted" and then the demon bumb teenager get's all greyish pale andthe demon pops out after taking the form of his dead sister doing the gene simmons tongue thingy and then the demon looks like a 5 foot 8 rancor with pointy teeth... yeah that happens every single time a kid says "i will fight a demon and win" or does it? the only difference between asteroth and seperoth is the word "a.s.s."

why don't you just have a 200 lb. punching bag posessed and then kick it square in the nuts?

edit on 28-9-2010 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2010 by rockoperawriter because: must be what?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Dude,

Listen to everybody on here that is telling you this is a dumb idea. You cant force a demon to posses you and then torture yourself with the intention of making it feel pain. You said you "trained" in Japan to wield a katana???? Are you serious? Why do you think this makes you qualified to do what you are planning? What dojo did you train in and who was the Dojo master? What discipline of martial arts did you train in? You cant skip everything and go to blades. Do you know your kata's? Are you advanced through the degrees of weaponless training? How long were you in Japan? How long did you train total before you advanced to blades? I did some time in Okinawa (twice) with one of the USMC units that comes through there and in the Philippines as well and learned some pretty advanced stuff thats why im asking so many questions... Now I have to tell you that you have totally choosen the WRONG weapons for this battle.

Your spiritual self is not prepared. Only the power of God Almighty holds over demons. What you say you learned in Japan will not help you. If you actually summon a demon, or this specific one, it will eat you for breakfast. You hurting yourself and killing yourself will probably bore it do death vs actually hurt it. Also, demons LIE. Who is to say that whatever supposedly killed your sister didnt give a false name. What year did your sister die? What city? How old was she? Im not saying none of this ever happened, but I just like to ask alot of questions. The best thing you can do is leave this idea in the cellar you plan on locking yourself in and walk away and go find God and get to know him. That absolutely tortures demons more than anything. Sorry about your loss.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
**update**
here is the reason our sword fighter friend stopped responding in 2009, looks like got possessed after all.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is a 2 year old post.
Apparently, the kid got P0wned.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Seriously, to even think about doing something like this is absolutely STUPID.

You may THINK you can out witt a fallen angel, I have a feeling that you can not, and maybe you should reconsider, for your own good.

Come on seriously man!? You want to capture a demon by allowing it to enter your body first..wow, practically suicide, please listen to the many who posted a reply saying how dumb of an idea this is. PLEASE

I can't believe I even wasted my time posting a reply.
edit on 6-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

seriously?
edit on 17-6-2011 by terminalmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sallywooz

the reality of the situation. that was perfect.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ereshkigal

I cannot believe i just read this..what the eff have you been reading, the satanic bible. there is is evil and there is good. choose where you want to be.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You say you care for your friend, (you don't want them hurt).
But assisted suicide is against the law and he/she could be in serious trouble.
The authorities won't beleive you were demon trapping.

But don't forget, once you get one, you gotta catch em' all.
Horney horned demon babe, I choose you.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
in all the magic books I have read,
they Never raise a demon in to your own body.
or any one elses body.
you in a circle and the demon in a triangle.
Out side of the circle!
its like a kid opening up a old type TV and
pulling the cable out with the big sucker on it.
and liking it! 15,000 volts AC. pooof! dead.
its quicker than licking a mains live cable.
only 110 or 220 volts AC.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
if you touch 110 you might survive, if you touch 220 you might not. the opie might have watched "to the devil a daughter. i typed in asteroth into wiki, and found a link that said "asteroth in popular culture" yeah ... headgames. no news articles, no evidence of this chain jerker having a sister. i'm going to watch to the devil a daughter now just to see if this is the plageristic work of an attention hoar

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Look up "the goetia" and goetia related practices. also the process is called evocation which should help you in your search. It basically involves knowing the demons name, and attributes, and calling it under conditions which are harmonious to it's nature. Invoking the names of God to give your commands authority.

A similar method would be to assume the form of an Angel or God astrally. One that you would expect to have authority over the spirit you intend to evoke. This basically involves imagining the image of the being around you, just outside the edges of your being. This is of course followed by commanding the spirit to appear.
edit on 30-6-2011 by renegadeloser because: edit to add

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If you study the scriptures (new testament) closely, you will find that in him (as a disciple) you are given full authority over all demons. In the first episcle of john, fourth chapter, special instructions are in fact given on how to test spirits. It says "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of god, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God," and it goes on from there. This is undeniable evidence that the early christians were in the practice of communicating with many various spirits.

It also clearly shows that the early christians were instructed to be prophesying. In fact, in my studies, I have found passages that indicate that churches without prophets are in fact false churches. Jesus instructs us that if we are truly christians we will come into communication with the Holy Spirit, who will be revealing new doctrines and teachings to us. This would mean that all current churches are false churches.

I am not a christian, but I used to be, and I am very well read when it comes to the bible. If there's one thing I know it's that what christians believe, is mostly not upheld by the bible. Also it's that the bible 100% does contradict itself.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join