Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Call and capture a demon.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
How would you know what was real or not...u have a logical mind and that's good but u got to open your mind to other things such as demons and plus I have seen demons and if your smart u will listen to what i have to say...i was 12 and i have at my grandmas house in Kentucky it was night and the room was pitch black...i awoke to some shriek so i got my flashlight and shine it in the direction of the sound...i didn't know at it was it had spikes coming out of its back...i looked at its eyes it had none...it looked at me and a voice in my head said i want your innocence...it reached for my eyes i turned my head and it scratched me on the side of my eye...then it dissappeared...it came back when i was 15, i was in the same room, pitch black...i awoke to it right in my face...i looked at it and swung as hard as i could...it connected but it was pissed..so it grabbed my leg pulled me off my bed and it pushed itself inside me...it was like getting dumped in acid or getting poked with hot fire pokers...it was like that for 10 minutes...then it came out...it was pale, and a voice in my head said your mine when the time comes...I've been to the house many times sense then...it never came back...but i did something to me and whatever it is, its vicious, and wait until the right time to come out

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alastier

Or it was a dream, or simply your brain mis-firing when you woke up. That is FAR more likely than demons existing.

Too many people on ATS value wanting to believe more than actually knowing for sure. It's pathetic.

This is not an episode of "Supernatural", folks!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Now before I give this advice, I can tell you that I have studied the different aspects of beliefs for over 24 years, different aspects of Judasim, Buddhism, Wicca, Paganism, Shamanism, (You get the picture.)
ARE YOU NUTS? What you are proposing is not only dangerous, but it does not work the way you think. Consider this, your mind and body is a doorway, why on earth are you wanting to open it up? Lets say for arguments sake that you are sucessful and do what you are proposing. How can all of your years of experience be anything compared to that of the being you are entraping into your own body. Are you as old as time itself? Were you there at the dawn of all creation? Demons are old, very old, and alien in thought and mindset, calling one into this plane of existence only opens a door for not only the one you are calling, but also all others who are on the same level, if not greater in power, and they do not follow the same rules that bind you. Even those who perform exorcisms study for years, many years, and the wear on the body is enough to leave a person crippled for the rest of their life and vulnerable. And what of the others who you will endanger in your action, cause once it leaves your body, unless you send it back to where it came from, it will be stuck in the world and able to what ever it wants. When you invite that kind of being into your body, you no longer have control over your body, and it leaves on its own accord. Those who perform exorcisms, do such knowing the dangers and also seek to send it back to where it came, rather than just out of the body. Take this as a word of advise, don't do it, many here have either studied such, and when the consistent, pay attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Saraphael,

You don't fight demons by inviting them into your body and then hurting yourself (and maybe others even though you didnt want to before starting).

You fight demons by embracing kindness, compassion and peaceful creativity, while knowing full well about the ugly aspects of life, but choosing every waking minute not to allow negative emotions (anger, hatred, jealousy, to name a few) to take root inside you, let alone for those emotions to grow inside you.

This will lead you to a life of prosperity and love.
And THAT, imo, is the best "revenge" against demons.

I only scanned this thread, but i think i read that you believe your sister was killed by this demon?
It would be so much better for you (and your chances of winning your battle with demons) to believe that her death was accidental, or a freak accident.

Your sister would not want you to hurt yourself, would she?
Neither would the other people that love you.

Before any spiritual helper is ABLE to help you, you need to switch your mindset to :
- positivity
- the future can be better (for me and my (new) friends).

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

That is plain daft! You don't have the training and your strength will be used against you. These things can kill and send people to the loony bin. It is not just them but the way the mind can be subtly influenced over time.

The fragments of the deceased can even be dangerous yet they are all around.

Why not take up MMA - IT IS SAFER.

T

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It has been quite some time topic starter responded to this thread. I must admit I wonder how he is today. Still planning on fighting demons? Hospitalized? Or maybe he moved on, which would be the best of options, I guess.
Maybe the demon he was facing was an inner one, as we all carry them with us.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You've already got one inside you buddy.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'll take that as a compliment.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I must say that such a thing is foolish, I know from experience. I entered this horribly shifty area of practices when i was much younger after the death of my father. power became the focus and I must say, it scarred me, in both the mental and physical. to the individual who is trying to achieve such a feet: remember that there is always an exchange and there will always be an outcome from such an event. You will doubtfully die and achieve becoming a basket case, or you get to watch from the side lines as this entity controls everything that is you. these things are powerful. once they have found a able strong host, they like to reside for a nice period of time. I truthfully hope you dropped this and moved on, but if not i guess we all have time to learn from mistakes.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Don't attempt to trap the demon of whom you call. Demons don't want to be bothered. A life for a life in return if the demon would be powerful enough to communicate with you, an extremely rare case.

You just told me and others reading this forum that you want to END your life with suicide. Please don't commit suicide.'

Do you have any family members who love you? If so ask your parents what he/she thinks on your subject of this, as I find this disturbing of willing yourself to kill yourself summoning demons. And how dare this friend of yours supporting ENDING YOUR LIFE.

Capturing a demon sounds fun, being given materials of some kind, money/wealth power, hurting others, knowledge or anything a demon is said to give. You sound like you know how to protect yourself from a demon. But this is not true.

A will of protecting yourself against a demonic spirit, would be of positive will, not negative will -------- for instance you are willing yourself to capture it, you are saying you don't mind getting harmed and getting killed. You just said Seraph that you are weak, not willful , need help. Do you realize what you just said? I came here to help you along with many spiritual healers, also ones with professional non spiritual psychiatry. You need advice to stay away from these demon ideas.

Do you have any friends who are not interested in agreeing with you on capturing demons by trapping yourself? If so, ask them and tell them what you told us on this forum, your willing to get harmed and get killed. The friends who are intelligent will say "don't do that, I'm a good friend and don't want you to get hurt or killed."

You shouldn't do that. Let the demons rest in documented scriptures/texts. If you want to know why demons still exist and why we still know about them in 2010 is because Religion uses it to control the masses. For instance movies on demon possession, etc.

A lot of people will look away from trapping a demon. What about your surroundings? What about traveling somewhere? I mean Busch gardens is a great amusement park. Wow such great things out in the world besides CAPTURING DEMONS. If you cant go anywhere to afford it, just go look at a new garden planted, walk to a place that you never been to amuse yourself away from this ridiculous ideal

An authentic teacher of the arts of what you named will look in shame, speaking of such foolish comments. Unwise, stupidity, any other names. Just be yourself. Your not suppose to do this kind of stuff.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by FungShuiMyLife]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i looked on wikipedia for "astaroth" my suggestion on how to deal with this demon is to deal with him in the month of august. go to any camping ground. you must capture a snake, vent your feelings to it on the subject and watch it go back to nature. doing this the grip that the demon may have on you may follow the serpent. find a waterfall and pray there

to edit, you must understand that water responds to human emotion which in my opinion can have an amplifying effect on your "ki" if you communicate with water it can tell you in more than just words what needs to be done

[edit on 17-6-2010 by rockoperawriter]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
if you want revenge and you really want this most in life,ok i understand you.
and if people say its stupid,its theyr problem,no one can stop you to do what you want. if you really want something,you will do it.
i cant really help you with anything,but isnt there some better way then your body? how are you going to make it suffer?
this stuff are kinda hard,better have some trained masters around you and read alot.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel
The problem is I'm not sure of the best way to call it

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

Send it a campaign cheque. That should do it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
by making peace with yourself, the demon has no grip over you. by forgiving the part of nature that astaroth holds dominion over weakens him. by asking your sister for forgiveness you can become whole again. when in physical battle you must have physical strength. when in mental battle you must be alert. when in spiritual battle, honor may also mean forgiveness. when one is against a demon only the pure shall prevail. do not train with intent in killing or death may find you. do not train with the intent of vengeance for vengeance is itself a demon. never self defeat. do not fight with emotion. your only focus is victory. in order to prevail against a demon you may not think of the outcome. have a mind like water. to win against a demon your mind, body and spirit must win against him for this is the martial way.

(kendo, godan)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Demons are something you don't want to mess with. They have the power to do things that are unimaginable. They can get into your head and cause you to think dark thoughts where you can kill yourself or others. Trust me, you are no match for them. You are better off to leave them alone.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

he may not be able to win over this demon but his destiny lies in his own hands. if there is an angel watching over him, then he may prevail. if not then it may be his own ability against the one they call asteroth. if he can make peace with his sister then he can be at peace. if he does not feed the demons hunger which is negative energy, then he will understand that the love of his sister resides within him. when i was 14 i lost a woman i loved to suicide. she was older than me but i regarded her as a good friend and she was quite eccentric. the area where she lived at the time had very negative psychic energy. during the summer it was darkened by shade. her suicide was brought upon by the manipulation of what i characterise as a incubus. the man got her hooked on heavy drugs and beat her, broke her spirit. she shot herself with her brothers rifle. i too have lost a female figure very important to me. i'm 23 now and whenever i think about this person that i cared about very much, i never even cry. this is because in my own perspective i have learned that a demon can manifest itself in the physical realm in many ways. but dealing with it meant that i had to disgard revenge and ask her for the forgiveness that was not within me. in the end the love of your sister is what you need to give you strength. you can overcome all the choirs of demons in hell when you yourself have this strength. because in love there is no fear.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm not demontologist but I'm interested with your research:

I have been doing some research

Could you share the source of your research? What have you uncover? How do you know the source is reliable? Has it been tested and proven before?

We have blessed weapons for fighting it should things get to out of hand.

How do you know it will be effective? What is your source? What weapon?

But we have only found one way of containing it ..... allowing it to temporarily enter my body.

How do you know that? What is your source?

I know I am stronger than it because I spent quite some time in japan training my mind and body.

How do you know it's strength? Have you ever defeating one?

We also know that we cannot kill it only "Bannish It" temporarily.

Again what is your source?

That's about right I plan to attempt the Thousand Cuts on my self until A: I Die or B:It gets out

So what are trying you accomplish?

A. Getting yourself killed?

or B. It gets out and then what? You thought It's going to be banished? What if it doesn't?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Right this might be a stupid question, but here goes. I have read up on some of these demons, and most, if not all, will give you some sort of help. Like find lost things, tell you truths, make you invisible ect. If this is the case, are they really evil? Or do they require something in return, say your soul? I would never attempt to ask one directly, so I will never summon one, but how do we know they are pure evil? If they are willing to help us i mean. OK, we could use the help for evil, like turn invisble and do bad stuff. But thats the person, not the demon.

I am just curious and would like to know what some of you think on this

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sorry to perform thread necromancy, i wanted to start a new one but I need 20 post

I"m currently working on combining alchemy, chalden, hermetic, astrology, and qabala principles to create an "array" is the best term I can come up with that

EVEN THOUGH I PLAN NO SUMMONING would in theory (mostly just for my personal fun and a super cool/complex tattoo)
On contact with atleast the top 200 "Fallen Angels" that we can find their names and sigils would bind them in the Array. Ive actually been little worried about the idea of if the bind should be directly to the Array or to the Host...namely me...getting tem stuck to (in) me might ultimately be bad....

you have already given some great info any tips where I should continue my research and ideas to?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

And why do you think it would feel your pain?
You think a non-corporeal Demon would feel the blade?

Yeah you really need to think what you do in life through.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join