It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

Oh, you think that might be possibility...

I would usually never be the one to even mention it, but those around me, who actually study biblical text, say there's an anecdote in the tome:
Demon(s) were taken out of a man, and pit into many swine- they all immediately ran themselves off a cliff, committing suicide. You know why they would do that?
You know why?
Cause they would rather be DEAD than possessed.
These animals would rather not exist on this plane, at all, not be alive!~ than have demons controlling them.
Smart move.
DUMB move on your part, actually WANTING to call one.
Infact, that would make you dumber than an animal. Congratulations, you've just seriously disgraced all of humanity, and disproven the notion of existant human intelligence.

Philosophers once called man the 'reasoning animal'-- not in this case, i guess. No amount of reason could excuse your wanting to call a demon, into yourself.

You know what though?
Here's a tidbit:
Animals have differing, and stronger senses in exchange for OCCASIONAL higher cognition OTHER humans are supposed to have. They will sense things.
The cat that doesn't want you to pet it?
Hmmmmmmm.... ghasp!!!!
I think it does sense... that something is seriously off.
That your intentions have gone seriously south, and i wouldn't at all be surprised, if you do go through with this butt load of bs, if animals started bothering YOU: like getting attacked by a BEAR for instance.
Good luck with the wolves.
--And by that, i'm not just making some randomly rude-esque comment:
certain types are known to take on animalistic form. So, uhm, good luck with those demon-beasts!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212

Ever think about setting up a charity in her name?

Helping poor people or african children. Why not buy a ticket to africa and build houses and hospitals for the worlds poorest people?

Maybe when you see how hard people struggle just to be alive then maybe you'l appreciate your own life.

[edit on 22/1/09 by hey1212]

A much better idea.
I could ramble on (like my original plan was) agreeing with the majority here, but I thought I'd keep it short and sweet. Do something in your sisters name, positive stuff, that she would be proud of.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fu-lion

You got the animals sensing thisngs right. But WHAT in all of HADES would make you think demons would ever have been alive???
Even if that were the case- and it's not~! -- why call them that when they hurt the living, meanfully?

People often call those who do horrible things inhuman (though they're still alive, threfore still human, only really bad people!)~ just going off of that, you're being inconsistent, actually calling these things 'human BEINGS'.

I don't get why people -like you- have this nagging urge to go around preaching this balderdash that demons don't exist, or that they're humans. Or they're neutral. If they hurt people- and they DO do this just for the heck of it- they are NOT neutral! WAKE UP!

That's about as bad as Sylvia Browne.
I feel really stupid saying her stupid name- at ALL, but she's a disinfo agent. Telling people there's no such thing as demons, on daytime trash television! I know someone who got sucked in to her bs, i have a beef.

Saying they don't exist is like saying there's no such thing as air.
Saying they're neutral is like saying 'oh, hey, a shark just bit my arm off, I GONNA GO GET SOME ICECREAM!!!'

And, saying they were once human BEINGS is like saying my head was once rancid meat.
Which it was not, during the course of my lifetime.
Yours maybe though, meathead!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

"My sister was staying with me a few years ago when I was just out of high school,I found her in the spare room she was bleeding internaly and she was disoriented She kept saying "Astaroth" I didn't have a clue as to what she was talking about. So I started to drive her to the hospital.She didnt make it. I looked up the name and found out what it was. So I can only assume she was messing with something she didn't understand and it didn't work out. "

Besides, the same could happen to you.
All the more reason to get your head OUT of the demon books!
And where did the 'salt circle crap come from>?!!?!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wow.. Once more, I wasn't even able to make it 7 pages in before I got mad

Honestly people.. You're in a -Conspiracy Theory Discussion Board-

People come in here to discuss so very many things that some would consider outlandish or downright impossible. So for any one of you to straight up insult this guy for believing in demons is extremely ignorant in and of itself! If you have a problem with this sort of discussion, I have a suggestion for you. -Leave this thread-

Go back to whatever threads you have "rational discussions" in and just leave this kid alone.

Nuff said..

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kirev

I'm not saying I don't believe in Demons, heck, there's always something weird and wacky happening nowadays!
I just personally believe that, given this post title and original post, the OP sounds rather inexperienced. If he were to go through with it, that's his choice alone. However if he wants to get in touch with the otherside, maybe his first port of call is either a priest or a spiritualist church - at least they can offer alternative ways of dealing with this problem - ie. not contacting a demon.

But hey, everyone has a right to an opinion too, so are you telling everyone in this thread they don't have a right to reply to this post? I'm sure some people have good intentions, despite how they might come across as negative in thought. I think the general consensus is that people are worried that if he contacts a demon, if they do exist, will just cause bad karma and is generally a bad idea in all.

Just my nice way of saying some people have a genuine worry for this guy. (I do anyways!)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
reply to post by fu-lion

You got the animals sensing thisngs right. But WHAT in all of HADES would make you think demons would ever have been alive???
Even if that were the case- and it's not~! -- why call them that when they hurt the living, meanfully?

People often call those who do horrible things inhuman (though they're still alive, threfore still human, only really bad people!)~ just going off of that, you're being inconsistent, actually calling these things 'human BEINGS'.

I don't get why people -like you- have this nagging urge to go around preaching this balderdash that demons don't exist, or that they're humans. Or they're neutral. If they hurt people- and they DO do this just for the heck of it- they are NOT neutral! WAKE UP!

That's about as bad as Sylvia Browne.
I feel really stupid saying her stupid name- at ALL, but she's a disinfo agent. Telling people there's no such thing as demons, on daytime trash television! I know someone who got sucked in to her bs, i have a beef.

Saying they don't exist is like saying there's no such thing as air.
Saying they're neutral is like saying 'oh, hey, a shark just bit my arm off, I GONNA GO GET SOME ICECREAM!!!'

And, saying they were once human BEINGS is like saying my head was once rancid meat.
Which it was not, during the course of my lifetime.
Yours maybe though, meathead!

Hi.
I'm not saying demons are neutral, they are negative beings, and do exist. I never said anything otherwise.
The greek word daemon originally ment both good and bad "supernatural" beings.
But in fact there is not a thing called "super natural" cause everything only can act within natural laws, so there is only REALITY. and this is also the buddhist view of the so called "spiritual" phonemena.

What comes to my view on "demons" and angels originally being human beings, it's not a new idea.
For thousands of years there have been a ruling elite into occultism, and the "left hand path" of it has blood rituals in, it among other "evil" things.

The kings in ancient egypt, who where also priests in their religion, declared to be living gods etc., and so have many other rulers in our history, including the top Nazi's and it still goes on today among the elite who are into occultism ..and they do get, or work with the dark spirit world, or with Satan nad his demons, if you prefer that term.

..my view is, the some people long ago, after they died off of 3D existence, discovered the abilty to influence/manipulate people still in 3D world, and started to play gods, angels and demons for us.
If people are into that sort of things; ruling, controlling, while they are alive here in 3D, in my view, it's easy to assume thay wanna play gods also after they have passed on the "other side".

666 is the number of the beast, but in numerology it is also the number of (hu)man.

If you take how, accordig to bible, Jesus won Satan, was with love, right.
So attacking a demon is an act of violence not of love.
And how light will win darkness, is turning it into light, love. Faster way is to kill everyone but aren't we doing that allready all over the world, and so far it isn't working.

It's just my belief that humans can act as demons, or alien or reptilian and so on, from the other side ...but if they (demons) are, like bible etc. tells us, fallen angels, it really doesn't change anything in REALITY, they still can do the thigs they do ..and human beings have join them in some point or another.

My few cents.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
STOP and think please! If you come to this site with such questions then im sorry to say you are well out of your depth already. Your ignorance to what you want to do just makes me laugh. You will never sumon what you seek and if you did it would be nothing else but luck or bad luck however you look at it. Im glad to read the other comments of members here shows the world isnt going as mad as I first thought.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thanks for supporting me as far as the demons do exist part but what about the cats?????

Why did they just stop??? thats the part that scared me the most .

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I would seriously reccomend you do not go through with this. Firstly as mentioned by Anonymous ATS you would be relying on sorcery and other such arts technically derived from satan, not only are such things very unpredictable meaning you have no idea when it will go wrong, stop working, backfire etc. you will also be using power gifted to you by satan which pretty much comes out as an automatic, inevitable one-way ticket to the hot place of hurt
. Secondly you may have spent some time training your mind but you do not know what will happen. A demon may just be plain stronger than you as standard, you could summon an incredibly powerful one such as beezlebul and if such a thing happens then that leaves you with a malevolent spirit in control of your body for the rest of your miserable existence. Is your curiosity worth risking a lifetime of watching your own body commit attrocities against your will, of being forced to the back of your mind to be merely a spectator as another being uses your life and body.

Think about it and I hope for your sake and that of those around you that you do not continue with this incredibly risky and dangerous venture.

-Cauch1

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Exactly my point (should have read your comment before posting mine). It would be far better to be dead than be posessed by whatever creature you summon, if you succede without the mere process killing you or simply failing.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It is astounding to me that most names of demons started out in other cultures as being a good or neutral Goddess or God and were "demonized" later by Xtianity. What you think you know about these supposed entities may not be the whole truth.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
"It is astounding to me that most names of demons started out in other cultures as being a good or neutral Goddess or God and were "demonized" later by Xtianity."

) I've tried to tell folks that the Mythology "hero's" were nephilim from the Bible in Genesis 6:4. Also in Ezekiel 32. They were Sons of God, or fallen angels and in fact became angels with human bodies since they were tossed from heaven. Satan controlled them, they had children called giants or Nephilim. They polluted the seed of man and God destroyed most of them in the flood. They did return from the seed in Hams wife.

They offspring are demonic and evil. Satan has corrupted them to appear to be good, wise and all knowing but they are evil and are demonic.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I recommend calling these guys before you go after a demon. Thats what I did and I felt like a total bad ass after killing one with my Death Sword of Demon blood Letting.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
someone needs a reality check, religion and hell are false, there is only good and bad instinct

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
For those of you that do not believe that Demons exist on this Earth.....I give you undeniable proof!

Real Picture of a Demon

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
OK

Here is the deal.......I am an initiate of La Regla de Ocha, or what is commonly called Santeria. We priests (initiates) undergo phases of initiation that allow a particular deity to possess us. Not everyone will have the gift of being one who gets possessed, but for those of us that do, it's just part of what we do to project good in the world.

As far as things like demons, we would refer to them as phenomenon. Perhaps they are human spirits that have grown powerful and have forgotten they were once human. Perhaps they are the projections of all that is negative and harmful on to a lost spirit that thrives on sensation and needs human essence and life to survive. Regardless, Santeros spend significant time and energy to keep unwanted spiritual energy away. Why? because it zaps our power, clouds our judgement, and can make us phyiscally ill.

Instead of conjuring demons and phenomenon, why not call upon your own spirit guides. Yes, they can possess you too. Nothing however should be done without proper guidance. You want to make sure whatever you are calling actually is out for your own best interest.

Ciao.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Amniodarone

damn you!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Great thread. Exactly what I started reading ATS for! Lots of strong opinions all well thought out and expressed with conviction. I have a little problem with posts that start "I dont no anything about demons, BUT..." Hey guys don't be so modest just say it with conviction and the warm accepting folks that make up this forum will embrace your thoughts!

Only misstatement I have seen (and yes I have read all 20 pages) is:

Originally posted by Draco13

If you've seen the movie A Bird Flew Over The Coockoos Nest, the woman who played the nurse, who seemed to have somewhat of a dark nature, was never again able to obtain another role in the filming industry. It was said no one initially wanted to take up the role for that reason.

Draco, it was One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and the actress was Louise Fletcher one of the workingest actors around (she did 14 episodes for Deep Space Nine a show I'm sure you are familiar with).

www.imdb.com...

Anyway, kudos to all and keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Very interesting post here.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join