It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You really think you can control a demon wants its inside you thats a bad idea man i dont think you should do this tis gonna end badly

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Let me get this right, so if you "die" then your friend is going to have a dead body in his basement, and thus the police will be called and see a mutilated body in the basement and then probably charge your friend with murder haha.

Whats the bloody point, seriously do you have "I'm a complete t***" taped on your forehead or something.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Sallywooz]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

Ok, I understand your grief (from a firsthand perspective) ... and I understand your anger. But I'm puzzled ... if your sister had as you claim, been messing with something and that something took her life ... why would you think you can contain / and slay it ?

You would be doomed before you started and I'l tell you why ... your (understandable) anger would feed it and make it stronger ... in your current state of mind you would not touch it before you joined your sister ... let alone destroy it. Andas someone else already mentioned, it would then be free to roam and create mayhem.

A new approach is needed ... and that begins with a new mind-set. At the moment you sound as if you have no care whether you live or die in your pursuit of revenge ... and that is your greatest downfall.

To seek true justice in this instance, you need to regain your strength and clear your mind ... eventually making others aware of the dangers of toying with such energies is where you will succeed and gain that justice for your sister's demise. It may not be as spectacular as going out in a blaze of glory ... but if you seriously want to make things right for your sister ... this will more than hit the spot and possibly save the sanity and lives of others.

But having said that how can you be sure she was killed by a demon ... what was her registered cause of death ... what did the medical reports say ?

Woody
Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am not a demonologist, but I am a man of faith, and Jesus himself (quite the demon fighter really) rebuked followers of his for trying to cast out demons without using his name...the demons kicked the crap out of them. I would recommend that you not do this. Demons are far more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Seraphiel, please read what I am posting here.

I have studied the Lesser Key of Solomon, and indeed, the occult in general, for about 12 years now. One thing that remains almost static is one simple fact:

When dealing with "demons" or "evil entities", once they're in, they don't leave.

You may think you have trained your mind and body to a sufficient level, but even people experienced in Goetic Practices still don't risk letting any entity they summon get within an arms reach. There is a good reason: Not many survive it, and those that do aren't the same.

You're asking for a world of hurt here, and if you and your friend really think this is a good idea, then I suggest you at least spend a few years doing research into Goetic Practices. Otherwise, I can do nothing but laugh at your complete lack of respect for forces that are beyond your realm of control.

And just to answer your question about whether or not they will feel your pain? No, they won't. Which is exactly why they delight in torturing people that attempt stuff like this.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Alright first of all, demons do not feel the pain that you feel. The pain that they feel is spiritual not physical, so to cut yourself 1 thousand times is only going to hurt you and tickle the hell out of the demon. Also once a demon is in, its difficult to get out. No matter how much mental training you have, you have only trained your brain and physcial self, you need to train your soul and your spirit and even then the unknown and the demon will probably be too great of a challenge for you to win. Demons thrive on fear and negative energy and they are incredibly clever (I hate to say that), if you do manage to call the demon (and I hope you heed my advice and others, do not do it), but if you do you may feel that you are ready but if the demon gets in you, chances are it will wait and lurk inside you.

Whata demon does is tear you apart from the inside and laughs as it is doing it. It rips and tears at your soul, causing depression and blackouts. Then it escalates to fear of everything and shakes and in some cases makes one go crazy. But for the unlucky ones they live out the entire day, not knowing what is wrong, as the demon takes control completely (well not completely, but enough) and kills you incredibly slowly.

If you really want advice learn before doing and even then do not do it. If you feel you have to do something, just go and exorcise demons tormenting people, do not call a demon and worse yet do not tempt a demon to do whatever it is that you wnat it to do....

Caution! A no Demon calling zone is in effect...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

Hey again Seraphiel,

Just a thought about Astaroth. You do realize that besides being the name of a gaming character the same name also belongs to an ancient Goddess of fertility and love (links to Ashtar and Isis) don't you ?

The reason I ask is because you said your sister was bleeding internally and she didn't make it. Could she possibly have been pregnant and suffered a miscarriage or something similar. It would certainly explain why she was calling out the name of a fertility Goddess ... especially if she was interested in pagamism or ancient history.

I think you may be barking up the wrong tree and getting the name confused with the nasty looking demon character in the game.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Now that I understand your plan and reasons:

Woodwytch and the others here have given you advice as good and as true as any I could give you. You would be well to heed their words as it is the best advice Your plan will only make it stronger in the end.

I leave you with this to dwell on.

Acts 19

13Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the LORD Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

14And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.

15And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

16And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

Even if you are correct about your sister, there are far better paths to take as others have pointed out.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel
reply to post by TheMythLives

I know It isn't smart and I'm not concerned with weather I survive or not.My only concern is that of my friends life I want him to get away safely. My training in japan was not for demons,but for the effective use of the katana. I know I shouldn't do this but I've been waiting so long for my chance and now I'm ready,compleatly at peace with death and the pain I must endure. I only want to be sure I call the one I want and not something else. If I can capture the demon in me then I will be satisfied we are doing it in an old cellar and my friend is to shut and lock the two steel doors behind him if this works. there is a large supply of food in the room and I only want to detain it for a month, that will be sufficient enough.I have no intentions of surviving this.I have another question:

If I can trap the demon in me will it feel the phisical pain I feel?

I'm sorry for the way this will sound but... you seriously need to see a psychiatrist. Actually, you may already have a demon in you. Statements like "If I can trap the demon in me will it feel the phisical pain I feel?" suggest that if the demon can feel the physical pain you have then you will inflict more upon yourself. What do you think demons do?? They make your life miserable.. you're saying your life is already miserable enough that you don't care if you live.. don't you think you may already have a demon???? Seriously think about getting help!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
THE DEMONS ARE NOT EVIL! Because of the perversions of good and evil by the mainstream religions and society in general, many people are confused.
They are NOT monsters. Many are well known and popular Egyptian Gods. For centuries, they have been spiritually abused using enemy god names, nine foot circles and a plethora of blasphemies and insults. This is the reason many appeared as monsters. The Demons are all of the Pre-Christian Gods; the ORIGINAL GODS.
They are also very human-friendly, provided they are treated with respect.
Attempting to trap a demon is ignorant/stupid and a disaster waiting to happen. Mess with them and they will destroy you either physically or mentally, they don't tolerate nonsense.

If you approach them with respect and as a friend, they will do the same.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ereshkigal

If the demons are not evil, then why do they not tolerate nonesense and kill you? Just curious...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I dont have a strong opinion on this issue but id just like to know what training in katana has to do with summoning or holding demons.

Isnt katana a sword? Do you use a ceremonial sword to summon the demon? I dont see the connection between demonology and swordsmanship.

Do you intend to physically fight the demon with a sword? If so, how are you going to fight it with it in your body?

How does katana training allow you to hold the demon in your body?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Nicely put

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'll tell you how this will end up if you do become possessed...actually, I think you might be already, but what will happen is you will go nuts around some people with your katana, possibly taking out many lives of those who had nothing to do with your wish for death, before being killed, and then you will be consigned to Hell for all eternity.

If you no longer want to live, something is already wrong, as I said you might be possessed already.

Try life, and find some peace by turning your life over to the only one who can answer all your questions, and soothe all your pains...Change your life before it's too late!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

If the demons are not evil, then why do they not tolerate nonesense and kill you? Just curious...

Self defense - basic laws of nature. If someone tries to trap and torture you then you will have to defend yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes, but demons are not of nature mate, they are essentially above nature. Mind you they are fallen, but not in the physical sense. With all due respect, your theory that they are good, is highly flawed. Demons are evil and worst of all are among us.

Also, Demons do not feel pain the way we do, just thought I would clear that up AGAIN. Torture to demons is like a tickle, unless you are prepared in the spiritual sense and can attack them in spiritual ways, but very few can do that. So I am not seeing why if and only IF demons were good why they would kill someone and not just forgive. The greatness kind of good, is forgiveness. No trap can hold a demon forever, thats only in the movies, eventually the demon will get away. Demons are evil, not good.

[edit on -06002009-01-17T16:12:52-06:00312009bAmerica/ChicagoSat, 17 Jan 2009 16:12:52 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So.. after reading the thread, I have gathered enough information to deem you foolish and spiritually ignorant.

First, you plan on using a blessed katana? How is that going to protect you in any way from a demon, assuming thats what you get, that is not a physical being?

After you summon this demon, perform basic torture on yourself, and end up dying.. what do you think is going to happen? You think the demon is just going to leave you alone? YOUR IN HIS WORLD THEN. The torment you will experience will be unlike anything you have ever thought possible. And, not only will only him be there, but his friends as well. Lions ravaging their prey - only they cannot kill you now, for you are already dead. They can only cause you suffering for eternity.

In demonology Astaroth (also Ashtaroth, Astarot, and Asteroth) is a Prince of Hell.

According to Francis Barrett, Astaroth is the prince of accusers and inquisitors. According to some demonologists of the 16th century, August is the month during which this demon's attacks against man are stronger. He also goes by the name ‘Ashtart/Astarte which was rendered in the Latin Vulgate translation of the Bible as Astharthe (singular) and Astharoth (plural), that last form rendered in the King James Version of the Bible as Ashtaroth.

en.wikipedia.org...

So not only a demon, but a Prince of Hell. You obviously have no idea what you are getting yourself into. You're foolish idea is going to lead to a LOT of suffering, not only for you, but for your family as well. The demon knows your intentions already, they can see the past as well as the future. You think he would be stupid enough to let you trap him in order to vainly attempt to torture him? I highly doubt it. He will seek out which will cause you the most grief - your family and friends. He will torture and manipulate them until they pass on, he will watch as you are powerless to do anything to stop what YOU started.

Why do you have to summon a demon into your body? Why not summon it into a triangle and proceed to gain knowledge from such an ancient thoughform. Which in my opinion is still a stupid idea, but much safer then using yourself as the vessel. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, and you WILL regret your actions once pandoras box has been opened. Demons are not fair, demons do not play by the rules, and demons are much more knowledgable then you. They know what you are going to do, how you are going to do it, when, why, and so on.

I agree with the person earlier stating that you may already be influenced by demonic energy. Like attracts like, and with the way your thoughts are currently revolving around such negative emotion, the use of blood, torture, and occultish magick to summon an other wordly entity. You are probably being followed by these creatures, laughing at your foolishness, waiting for you to open the door to something you cannot control.

Death will NOT save you. It will only make it easier to watch your family and friends suffer because of YOUR foolish plan. Eternity is a long time to have a prince of Hell seeking revenge on your soul. And with no escape, you will be his prison lover in a sense. The rape of your mind, spirit, and soul will be only the beginning. You will beg for forgiveness, but there will be none.

Walk away. Learn to live in harmony with the spirits, both negative and positive for they both balance each other out. Without one, there is not the other. If you are to ever use these ancient spirits anything, make it be something positive, unselfish, and for a greater good then yourself.

I can only hope you heed these warnings, for noone can save you if you proceed.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Very well put Deadline.
Star for you.

Caution! You are in a no Demon Zone.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why is everyone arguing about demons as if they know best. There is no proven facts about demons, just theories and ideas, so stop shoving your high and mighty opinion in everyones face. (This is not directed at one person in particular, rather multiple people)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Woody and others,

I hadn't considered the fertility thing.... I had assumed that she would tell me if she was pregnant I guess my friend and I will have to have a little talk because they were dating. The doctors said just about every internal organ was damaged,and that if it wern't for the fact that she only had two bruises on her skin they would have thought she were hit by a bus. Which is one reason I thought it was a demon. Mabey he was beating her and I didn't know.Mabey he is the one I should be after.

If I am possesed which is highly possible How do I get it out? I can't go to a shrink right now they'll ask questionsI cannot answer Is there anyway to do it myself?

I wont go after him untill I can get this demon out of me.Mabey some of these thoughts are not mine... I've always assumed it was grief.Now I'm alittle paranoid which cannot be good,and I'm shaking.Is there anything I can Do To stop myself from doing something I regret until I can Get Help my sensei was a monk do you think he could help? Someone please answer!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join