It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It sounds to me like someone is trying to write a book and is stuck.

Thats the only rationale I have for what I'm reading.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dealing with subjects of this nature is quite.. tricky. The last time I had to deal with discarnate, non-physical forces was over a year ago. These "deamons" can confuse you.. influence you.. attack you with your own weapons.. plague you in your dreams/nightmares.. make you think thoughts that are not yours.. and a myriad of other things.. They linger, even when all seems to be right. They are hard to get rid of, but if one persists they may be banished indefinitely like a bad virus that continuously plagues one until a cure is found.. Their object is to keep you from the light of truth and wisdom.. They are but a test. Rigorous Training in any type of meditation will eventually expose one to these "finer forces" of life, and by "finer" I mean those forces which we cannot see that are just outside visible light or inbetween what we can see and hear..
Your best move would be to find clarity, solace, and a higher power to fight for you. The Archangel Michael is one I would highly recommend. Shinning Light on the Darkness to make it disappear is the only sensible thing to do, otherwise you would just be gropping around in the dark, swinging and lashing at that which you cannot see..

Hope this helps.

D.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

I believe Astaroth is a character in a video game called soulcalibur. This information will help you on your journey. Once you defeat the video game you unlock the secret to defeating him in real life. At least that's what my warlock Jimmy told me.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balez

Yeah, it is easy to bring one fourth, it might just be a lot harder to get rid of it.

um yeah, ok so if its so easy to call forth a demon, why doesn't it happen everyday? Why have I never seen it done before, or ever heard of it.....

PURE FICTION

I tell you what, if its so easy to do, why don't you do it or get someone to do it and film it and I'll make it very worth your while, if you have proof of the existence of demons, I know of many organizations that are offering big money for proof of things like that.....

I like how you answer so flippantly, and matter-of-factly like people call forth demons everyday, like most of us pick up the phone.....

what a joke...do you actually believe you can call forth a demon? what would cause you to believe this? if you have proof please share it with us, you'll be an instant hero and internet sensation, shoot, you'll become famous and most likely rich....at the very least you'll gain notoriety for being the person who proved the existence of god, and thus most likely you'll be sainted......

so please please share with us the secret to calling forth a demon or if you think its too dangerous for us to know, find someone who has done it and get us video evidence.....

very lucrative.....

also the OP is delusional....theres no such thing as demons.....theres no way to call one forth......

it looks like all your training was for nothing.....

bummer.....

and I would love love love for someone to prove me wrong....

if someone could produce evidence to the contrary you would become a national hero.....

otherwise, sorry bad news Constantine you've been watching to many keanu movies.....there are no such things as demons.....

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
One of the most ingenius things Satan did was to convince mankind he does not exist........But he does and the demons do. All are going to the lake of fire plus their followers in the right time.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokecrops

um yeah, ok so if its so easy to call forth a demon, why doesn't it happen everyday? Why have I never seen it done before, or ever heard of it.....

PURE FICTION

I tell you what, if its so easy to do, why don't you do it or get someone to do it and film it and I'll make it very worth your while, if you have proof of the existence of demons, I know of many organizations that are offering big money for proof of things like that.....

I like how you answer so flippantly, and matter-of-factly like people call forth demons everyday, like most of us pick up the phone.....

what a joke...do you actually believe you can call forth a demon? what would cause you to believe this? if you have proof please share it with us, you'll be an instant hero and internet sensation, shoot, you'll become famous and most likely rich....at the very least you'll gain notoriety for being the person who proved the existence of god, and thus most likely you'll be sainted......

so please please share with us the secret to calling forth a demon or if you think its too dangerous for us to know, find someone who has done it and get us video evidence.....

very lucrative.....

also the OP is delusional....theres no such thing as demons.....theres no way to call one forth......

it looks like all your training was for nothing.....

bummer.....

and I would love love love for someone to prove me wrong....

if someone could produce evidence to the contrary you would become a national hero.....

otherwise, sorry bad news Constantine you've been watching to many keanu movies.....there are no such things as demons.....

Well, here's MY take on it.

How can you prove something that does not exist in your own reality? In order to understand something you have to open your mind to the possibility that it might exist. From what you have here written you are so closed off to this reality and yet you ask for "proof." I think you should be asking for clarity. The ability to see them dawns on those whose mind is quiet enough to see them.

I believe to "prove" such things as "deamons" is not yet possible, Recognizing them, however, is an entirely different thing. They are but intelligences that exist not as we do.

Take for example the case of Heath Ledger, who played the Joker in the recent Batman movie, The Dark Knight. Some would say his role in that movie drew to him such dark forces as to cause his sudden death.

Some actors realize that the person they sometimes portray draws in energies appropriate to person they are portraying. Take a look at Jack Nicholson who warned of the implications of "playing the role of a killer clown who laughed at death".

If you've seen the movie 'A Bird Flew Over The Coockoos Nest,' the woman who played the nurse, who seemed to have somewhat of a dark nature, was never again able to obtain another role in the filming industry. It was said no one initially wanted to take up the role for that reason.

These are acts of mischief by some unknown force. There are many forces like these out there which may be dubbed "demonic" and in order to verify their existence and ascertain their origin I would suggest to begin by recognizing them.

You must see the door and open the door before you can walk through it and learn what is behind it.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
By the way Seraphiel, if you wish to know more about this entity or the methods of calling it I suggest you find a book called "Summoning Spirits" by Konstantinos.
It is a good book on the subject of deamons, angels, spirits, etc. and how to call them.

I wouldnt advise calling on it though...

Truth can be found by other means.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Draco13]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Too much anime too few moderators.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel
I have been doing some research and a friend of mine and I want to capture a demon,well former angel,and we don't want to do anything too stupid.

I'm not the one to say that I am in no way "better" than the next guy, but this quote above...well. It is the most contradicting sentance yet to be seen on ATS.

I know I am stronger than it because I spent quite some time in japan training my mind and body.

Will all due respect you are not stronger than it. No man is. At least not during this mortal life. This material dimension in which we live is inferior to their domain. We can not compare.

My only advice is to stay away from this. Once you tread upon this path, there will be no turning back, what so ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
go for it dopey. what have you got to lose except your self, your immortal essence and any shot at picking up chicks.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

have you tride calling it a sissy? Or maybe you should just junk the whole idea my friend. I've heard those demons aren't anything to play with. Pluse ive also heard there horny little basterds with attitude. Watch your ass.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by eightpoundworld]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
...my interpretation of this guy.

well, in a nutshell........a complete dick!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Now I struggle with religion but I would love it to be true etc

But if it was proved to me that demons exist then it proves to me that angels and God exists.

Now if you want to get a demon and believe they exist then you must accept priests are the foot soldiers of God and therefore i would advise you to get advice from them.

I would think they will strongly discourage you but still offer you advice if it's clear you are set in your ways and more importantly pray for you.

What's to say this demon hasn't the power to steal your soul and drag it to hell? Who helps you then? Who'l know? You'l just be a dead body.

uk.youtube.com... - Screams from Hell?

Just things that I would think about if I was forced to face a demon.

The best thing I can offer is get a priest to bless you and if your lucky he might insist that he goes with you to protect you, realising that he can't persuade you from doing it.

uk.youtube.com... - Angel Voices?

uk.youtube.com... - Jesus Image?

Either way you sound annoyed with life in general. Im sorry for your loss, I don't know how you feel but would it not be better to honor your sister by being positive?

Ever think about setting up a charity in her name?

Helping poor people or african children. Why not buy a ticket to africa and build houses and hospitals for the worlds poorest people?

Maybe when you see how hard people struggle just to be alive then maybe you'l appreciate your own life.

And what about your loved ones. Ever picture them having to bury you? So much hurt and pain. You should understand this after losing your sister, would you really put your family through it again.

Think about it.

If you could trade your life to bring back your sister would you want her to go chasing a demon and risk death or live her life to the full?

Edited: To add video links

[edit on 22/1/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Demons, seriously !! Um i guess the age of enlightenment totally missed you, and the renaissance, oh and "the scientific method". Maybe you could enlist the help of the tooth fairy ! i figure you've spent too long playing D&D. If you're serious I'd strongly recommend finding a good psychologist before you suffer a complete reality breakdown. Had a friend who was into all that demonology nonsense, he's still having to take his anti-psychotics, 10 years on.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If you really want to know I'll explain.

It's simple really but involves dark magicks and I cannot garrantee your safety so do this at your own risk

First you must form a large circle of salt on the ground which you will stand in. The circle should be approx 4 ft in diameter. Your partner will stand outside the circle and you will hold hands this will allow the demon to pass through him and into the circle. Once the demon has entered the circle, he must release your hands to keep it trapped. If you break the circle, the demon will no longer be trapped.

The key is to open your mind and bridge the plane between your reality and a demon dimension. This can be done through ritual chanting. Since you are inexperienced, a basic chant (aka spell) will bring a lower level demon which would be much safer.

The room should be darkened and both of you should be relaxed and minds open.
Repeat the following at first slow then increase the speed of the chant until you feel the demons presence. Speed is important. The faster you chant, the more magicks you will gather to allow a portal to open.

Ei (pronounced eye)

Ei ahmma ahs clow wen

[edit on 22-1-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Why did you post this here?

Why are you helping the OP to create misery?

Why do you not offer any Banishing stuff, or do you really think just salt with no form or type of layout in a circle holds?

as dangerous and inexperienced as the OP IMHO.

Dont mess with fire unless you are a fire fighter with a BIG f****ing house all readers.

It burns hurts kills and smells real bad too, ps just like fire it isnt that which gets you but the smoke, just like this sort of thing as you are transfixed on the flame, well you get the drift.

Elf

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ummm...this WHOLE thread is disturbing on WAY too many levels...
I think, and I mean NO DISRESPECT, OP you need some professional help. Please. Just trying to look out for ya...I hope you don't try anything that would put your life, or your friends mental health, in danger. Please stop and think about the implications of what you are thinking of doing.

Good luck and sorry to hear about your sis, but if nothing else think about her. Just my humble opinion.

Take care and may you be blessed with love and happiness. Peace!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

First you must form a large circle of salt on the ground which you will stand in. The circle should be approx 4 ft in diameter. [edit on 22-1-2009 by jfj123]

I may not know much but I planned on using a salt circle in conjunction with solomons seal to summon the demon ang solomons seal ia 9ft wide.....

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Last night I was awakened by the cats screaming.I Thought at first that the kid down the street was hit by a car or something,but then I noticed that it was cats yelling for some reason. When the paused to take a breath you could tell it was cast but in the highest point of their screaming It sounded like a small child screaming.
In the year that I have rented this house the strays have never done any thing like this and it appears that my cat was one of the ones screaming. He seems ok but he wont eat now and he refused to allow me to pet him.

If someone can give me a scientific explanation I would be gratefull. If not could this have any thing to do with what I was planning on doing tonight?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

"Demons" who in reality are "dead" human beings, now existing in the so called astral realm, can effect/manipulate animals as well as human beings in our 3D-world.
Also animals do have more powerful sixth-sense than us humans, and cause i believe from reading your posts, you are being pushed around or "over shadowed" by one or few of these "demons" or astral humans, so your cat might sense it, and so don't like your "vibes".

You asked in one of your early post "do these beings feel the pain you feel?" ..and from that i gather you wanna hurt a "demon" the way they have hurt you..
My aswer to that is: i doubt that you can do the entity any harm by attacking "it". So in my view, your VERY dangerous experiment could be useless towards them, and you only might hurt yourself and cause more pain/worry to your family if something happens to you.

I can only advice you not to go through with your plan,cause i can see no positive out come from that ..can you?

..Try to calm down, maybe take a few weeks off in a different surroundings if you can..take a trip or something and take your mind off this whole thing if you can.

When your mind is abit more calm, i'd suggest, if you are interested in spiritual matters, you read some books by the Theosophical society on spiritual matters ...Rudolf Steiner, Helena P. Blavatsky, J. Krishnamurti and or some writings about buddhism, to get more knowledgeable view on (spiritual) reality and maybe try if you could find a more positive and enlightent way to go through the every day life and it's worries.

That's about all i can say to you ...don't go through with your plan,bro.

Later,
Peace

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join