It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I should say that any evangelical Christian who really and truly believes they should try as much as possible to "be like Christ," in every way, they should do what they can to learn as much about demons and controlling them as possible.

Jesus and his disciples spend a lot of time in the Gospels casting demons and working with the possessed. In fact, it could be argued that more than anything, their demon work - along with Jesus's claims of being greater than Solomon, in that regard - is what really brought them afoul of the local authorities to the point where something had to be done about them.

So, a true Christian should work hard to become adept at all manner of handling demons. Though they should also be aware of the possible negative consequences.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
"I should say that any evangelical Christian who really and truly believes they should try as much as possible to "be like Christ," in every way, they should do what they can to learn as much about demons and controlling them as possible."

****there is no need to learn how to handle demons other than we are stronger than they are and therefore no need to worry about them. The Holy Spirit keeps them away once you become born again. The demons have no power and are restrained at will to depart when confronted with scripture. It is necessary to learn only about Jesus and his promises and his commandments. To learn about Demons is a lie and a deception to bring them to your world. NO NEED TO EVEN BOTHER WITH DEMONS.....

They are weak anyway. Like the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Attention wanting boy.

The majority of you are feeding the troll.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Do NOT anger demons. They are powerful beings and will not tolerate being toyed with.
Approach carefully, foolish one. The demon you intend to capture is unbound, and if you anger him or her, they will do horrible things to you in return.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Food for thought:

If more people would really try to fight their own demons, the world would be a better place.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i cant believe what im reading here. first off nobody should be playing around with supernatural themes there is far too much we dont understand for us to joke about things as if we know it all.

as it stands quantum physics is going down a path more akin to spirituality than science so these scientific geniuses that laugh at the belief of the supernatural are in for a shock.

having said that playing around with demons and wanting to trap them in your body and hurt yourself to hurt the demon?? dude if your thought patterns are this disturbed to begin with you have a bigger problem than demons to worry about. also the ease in which you change your direction from one of such conviction to the point of killing yourself to " oh maybe i was wrong " clearly states your a lost soul looking for something. you need help is obvious and all the smart arse comments people post on here sure dont do that. i sometimes wonder why people are so quick to kick a person when they are down instead of helping them stand. does it make your life seem just that slight bit better to laugh and joke at somebody else expense?

regardless of how insane you might think his story is he clearly needs help. he came on here to ask for that help in any form. i applaud all the positive feedback most of the posters on here have given this lost soul for clearly goading a person like this is just asking for disaster. there are demons in this world alright and there are angels. stop treating your fellow man with such contempt. no wonder this world is in the state its in.

ever heard that old saying if u dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all... yeah well i think people should take that advice more often than not.

to the OP i hope you find the peace you are looking for before you find the darkness because in this world we are constantly under attack from negativity in all its incarnations just know there are people out there who wish u peace as much as people who wish you harm. and if you want your life to have meaning help people with no expectations of a reward or thank you. do it knowing that the less hate there is the less hate u will have to deal with.

i wish you the best of luck on your journey and i hope you find your happiness.

D

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

OMG! Ok listen the first thing you have to understand is that just as there are collective races on the planet here there are collectives of souls, and beings, demons etc. on other levels as well. Usually when it comes to the types of beings that have malevolent intentions bent on control or destruction it is impossible to invoke or call just one in particular. The minute you call this demon or whatever there will automatically be a communication or direct conscious communication that will go out to the collective from which it is connected.

Now that is not even the most sketchy part. The most sketchy part is that you have to understand the big fish eat little fish paradigm. When it comes to malevolent controlling races/beings, demons are the little fish. There is a hierarchy or in other words there are agreements/treaties on higher levels about certain races or beings being minions to these larger more advanced and aware entities and dark avatars etc. Mostly the minions follow suit under the threat that their entire race line will be destroyed by the stronger groups.

So the point here is that while you may call up a demon it will automatically be connected and signal not just its personal collective but the signal will go on up the chain of the hierarchy to beings that you don't even want to have the thought of contacting or messing with. Those much higher more manipulative groups are the ones who understand how to pull down local galaxies and universes through advanced technologies and use the quantum of life and structure for food. The demons are like little cute babies compared to some of these more advanced dark races. Those beings have a priority here in this local galaxy and that priority is to body snatch as many as they can down here in order to get control of the Earth's Templar through accessing your genetics and the codes it contains and the reasons for that goes into some long history going back 950 billion years.

So remember if you let something in at this lower level this opens your energetic template in your body for larger more advanced darker entities to take hold. If they take hold then you can be pushed aside permanently, your spirit burned for fuel and your body can be controlled to wreak havoc around you, friends, family, earth, etc. Ever wonder where you go when you die? Do you want to go somewhere nice or have free will choice again? You can forget about all that if you do what you may attempt to do.

Now here is the real mind trip. These entities and energies have already gotten a hold of you by guiding/influencing you to this point in time where you would formulate this idea you have. Realize that this idea that you have is not even your own! Do you get it!?

You clearly sound a little suicidal. It is also clear that you don't want to harm others. Well as far as ways to kill yourself this definitely could harm many beings.

Please review and discern your feelings, thoughts, and actions with your heart and not your ego. All that mind training in Japan should have at least provided you will a better capacity to make wise decisions.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I cant help to notice that 99% of the replies to this thread are bashing, profanely idiotic, uncaring and insensitive. The man came here with a concern and has 99% of all the deadbeat nothing to do's bash him. Ever think about offering the man some sound advice ? Your replies only show how sad the human race has become.

My advice to the man is seek God. He will lead you on the right path and will show you the right decision. Ignore the fools who attempt to make you stray and the ones who attempt to fuel your anger for they are the real demons here right here on ATS.

Good luck

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ~MaSoN~

exactly what i said..

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Would it not be a more clever idea to summon the nemesis of Astaroth? And through this act, call for severe damnation against this force, meanwhile ask for eternal protection from it?
Call for the absolute opposing force and lay forth your wish. It might just work.
But putting up a personal vendetta against a demon...naah, I would not like to be involved in such a concept. Stakes are too high and the risks are enormous.

If you try to fight a demon of this magnitude, it will not only kill you, but most probably consume your soul and take you down with it, holding you captured for more or less all eternity.

You haven't even read "The Lesser Key of Solomon"?
How about "Ars Goetia" or "Dimurgos"?
If you decide to read "The Lesser Key of Solomon", there are two versions- first the original one, and then the translation done by S.L.M. Mathers and Aliester Crowley (translated for The Golden Dawn). The two separates on one extremely vital point:
The first, original one, says that all rituals are to be done exactly as they are described, otherwise your soul is lost forever.
The second one, translated to english for the Golden Dawn, states that one should avoid the usage of blood otherwise you soul will equally be lost forever....
So I guess you have the choice to be screwed or screwed.
It is partly beacuse of this dilemma I stay away from Demonic Magic (even though it is the Key to the Twilight Kingdom).

My tip: Stay away from that stuff. Especially if you intend to hurt it by physical means. It does not work that way.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Only through Jesus are we able to defeat demons.

Evil is a live. It seeks out the weak and foolish.

Do not be drawn into it's trap!

Without Jesus you are walking into a battle unprepared.

Ephesians 6:10-17 (NIV)
...Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand
against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and
blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers
of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly
realms. Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of
evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

A prepared warrior has all these things...
before beginning spiritual battle:

JESUS Christ
Honor: Truth
Courage: Righteousness
Peace: Ready for Battle
Shield: Faith
Protection: Salvation
Holy Spirit: Bible

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
well i read sorta the first page and skipped to last. bla bla bla ... speaking from experience you would have to be a bloody fool to mess with demons, they despise us humans. i've been dealing with one(or more) for a while since I had cancer. I think I brought them home from hospital. ppl think i'm mental till they here it or feel it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hello, Seraphiel.

Sorry to hear about your sister..

..second, I really have to advice you NOT to start summoning any demons. It can be very hazardous on a person to start messing with these things.
The fact is there eally is the spirit world(s). Demons,imo are just human beings, now existing in the so called spirit world, or what some call the lower astral worlds.
The thing about the astral light, or the images one sees with his 3rd eye..the astral people can project any image of themselves to a person recieving the image.. they can mimic any voice, in another words they can fake the whole scene, pretend to be anyone for the person "in the other end". they can play to be an alien, reptilian or your grandmother and you could not tell if it's real or not, cause it's only mental experiences or ESP...Hope you understand what i mean. in short, there are no lizard-demons, only "dead human beings playing/pretending to be one.

Tohe bad thing is, the ESP or (extrasensory perception) projections by these astral people can be really powerfull and can drive people into insanity or even killing themselves ..or into hurting others ..and i'm VERY serious about this.

for centuries, for thousands of years people have been incontact with the spirit world and there have been many people who have been wrecked by these "entities". So i'm sure you don't wanna go through that and also put your family and loved once to go through it, what do you think.

Even people highly trained or read in spiritual matters, who just have to encounter this "force", can't know if they have to spend their whole life " with a voice in their heads", and with other symptoms that can include actual physical pain. And i'm sure every one of them would like to see the end of the so called "demonical" phenomema in our 3D-world.

But what is positive about these "spirits" in our 3D-world is that it is a confirmation of "illusion of death" ..that life continues in another dimension of this same planet Earth after we have died off this 3D-world. ..It's just what you choose to do after that. If out of so called "ignorance" you want to bug and interfere people still in 3D, you can and so become a so called demon ...maybe so poor souls are pushed to do it by the more powerfull people ...so they might become "demonical" out of fear also, cause they atm know no other way, so this is way we have to have also compassion towards these souls "love your enemy", thou it's not allways easy, but the same goes to this 3D world of ours.

So, i hope you drop the idea, and maybe do some reading/studying. Try to calm down, clear your thoughts and try to reach more positive "vibrations"...i know it's not always that easy.
Like Dalai lama says, the best way to hurt the "dark" is to do good.

Peace,bro.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Seraphiel, could you give us an indication as to when you propose to embark on this endeavour? Also, whenever that may be, would you be so kind as to place a camera in your basement and have your friend post it on Youtube afterwards (I assume you'll have committed Harikiri)? It would appreciated if he could also post a link to Youtube on this thread. Fact is, there is a bet running on this by now, and of course, indisputable evidence will be required in order to alot the wagers. (Please no Photoshop stuff...)
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ereshkigal
THE DEMONS ARE NOT EVIL! Because of the perversions of good and evil by the mainstream religions and society in general, many people are confused.
They are NOT monsters. Many are well known and popular Egyptian Gods. For centuries, they have been spiritually abused using enemy god names, nine foot circles and a plethora of blasphemies and insults. This is the reason many appeared as monsters. The Demons are all of the Pre-Christian Gods; the ORIGINAL GODS.
They are also very human-friendly, provided they are treated with respect.
Attempting to trap a demon is ignorant/stupid and a disaster waiting to happen. Mess with them and they will destroy you either physically or mentally, they don't tolerate nonsense.

If you approach them with respect and as a friend, they will do the same.

i have to disagree, imo evil = the absence of God. demons are definitely absent of God...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Seraphiel

Why not try Dragon Slaying ... it's a much safer option.

Woody

Yeah. Dragons won't torture nor inhabit your body. They will just kill and eat you. (People with too much muscle they usually avoid, they're too stringy, even with Ketchup)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
if you want to play with demons go right ahead... but i tell you its not something that you just play without exprenice... but if you want to.. remember this crosses and holy water does not work. what you read in books only works about 1/4 of the time and also that the society after they found out what you have done will shone you because you were being an IDIOT. You want to research something look for the books of CRETIAN VIS BUCHEN ... its is an old english text from a catholic priest that went insane after involiking a demon name Bephlagor (the General)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wow. This thread is definately interesting. As I have very little knowledge on the subject, I am quite curious to one thing. Where do you currently reside? You appear to be very unstable and I'd rather not be in the vicinity when you begin wildly swinging katanas at what you perceive to be "demons." Yikes.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilized mammal
Seraphiel, could you give us an indication as to when you propose to embark on this endeavour? Also, whenever that may be, would you be so kind as to place a camera in your basement and have your friend post it on Youtube afterwards (I assume you'll have committed Harikiri)? It would appreciated if he could also post a link to Youtube on this thread. Fact is, there is a bet running on this by now, and of course, indisputable evidence will be required in order to alot the wagers. (Please no Photoshop stuff...)
Thanks.

If you're betting on this you're definitaly not getting a video.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
Wow. This thread is definately interesting. As I have very little knowledge on the subject, I am quite curious to one thing. Where do you currently reside? You appear to be very unstable and I'd rather not be in the vicinity when you begin wildly swinging katanas at what you perceive to be "demons." Yikes.

Central US

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join