It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

I have done it before, the method I used I will not tell. I am a sculpter in clay and that was my visualization for the demon I brought forth. When I was younger I was really involved in spells, chanting and other things occult. Witches beilieve you need a pentagram, a sacred knife, thats all crap.

What I envisioned was something very small, a lesser deamon, something I thought I could control, something to play around with. I thought I had protected myself well enough, but man was I wrong. The deamon that I created or released was about 1 1/2 ft tall, extremely well muscled, yet the muscles were not like the human form, there were more in number and twisted, the face had no mouth or nose, just two glowing red eyes. The glow was not really that strong, just a faint glow, otherwise they were deep black and shiny.

Here is were the story begins...I forgot about it after a time, was out playing ghost in the graveyard with friends, I was 13 at the time. It was pretty dark that night, the sky was clear, no wind, pretty warm and we were running around with flashlights. I jumped over a fence into my neihbors yard and hid behind his shed, no one else was around me. The fenced yard was surrounded by thick bushes about 6ft high on the outside of the fence.

I could hear my friends off to the left around 500-700 ft away, I was alone. I heard a rustling sound in front of me by the outside of the fence about 10ft away. Instantly the hair on my neck went up and I got a very cold chill. The noise was getting louder, like the bushes being pulled aside, I shined my flashlight where the sound was coming from and saw nothing.

As soon as I shined the light in front of me, the fence stated shaking, this was one of those cheap wire fences with the green rubber lattice. The shaking got more violent, I counldnt move my light from the spot. There was nothing there shaking the fence like a madman and from the height of about 1 1/2 feet from the ground. I could see where something was grabbing onto the fence because the metal was bending where there would be 2 hands holding it.

I could not believe what I was not seeing, I called out to my friends and got no answer, they gave up trying to find me already and went inside. The first image that came to my mind was it, the thing I created. I could see it, but I knew what it was. The shaking stopped and the running began, it ran back and forth trying to get past the fence, it tore through the bushes like paper, it seemed violent and very angry.

I ran to the front yard and jumped over the fence without touching it with all the speed I could gather to get to my friends house. I told them about what I saw or experienced and they didnt believe me until they saw the eyes. There in fornt of my friends house was a large pine tree and hiding by the base of the tree were 2 red glowing eyes. Everyone freaked out, only myself and my best friend were involved in this, the others had no idea what we had done. We locked all the doors and windows and didnt sleep all night, we sat there looking out the window until dawn. The eyes were gone, but I still felt something out there.

Three years later I saw it again, this time with another friend while camping. We were hiking down a trail when I heard and felt it again. It was not yet dark enough to need flashlights, something caught my eye down another trail, there it was watching, following, waiting for something. My friend was pretty freaked out by now and tried to dismiss it as a dear or something until we walked towards it. You could not see it to well, the skin was weird, it blended in very well with the terrain and seemed to shift color in the light. The eyes looked a little different, not red, much closer to orange.

We crept closer to it, it was bobbing its head back and forth, up and down, we were about 25ft away now. My friend turned on his flashlight, shined it directly at it and it seemed to disapear except for the eyes, the eyes didnt glow with light shined on them, then turned shiny black.

By now, my friend realized this was no dear and decided to run back to camp, I didnt know he could run that fast. We slept cramped in my car all night. I knew that it was always there, where ever I went, it would be there, I could feel it, I could sense it.

The next year I got job in a retail store, there was one woman i worked with that I cound not stand. I was on break and she wanted me to leave my break early and get stuff from the stockroom for her. I told her sure, after my break. She then started ripping into me about how I have to help her now or she would go to management, I told her shup up. She started leaving swearing at me as she walked down the stairs from the breakroom.

What popped into my mind right then with furious anger was it taking care of her, making her shut her mouth. The next instant she tumbled down the stairs breaking her ankle and wrist, I smiled with glee. She told everyone that it felt like something grabbed her leg and pushed her down. I felt something in my mind that was unlike me, something black and twisted.

Did it do my bidding, what the hell happened to me, why was i laughing at this woman that just got seriously injured? The pure anger that was growing in me over the years was because of this thing, I got into fights with everyone over the smallest things and then bad things would happen to them later.

Its now 17 years later, I burried my sculpture in a safe place, I can still feel it out there, not as strong now but still there. Still to this day I wonder what it did for me, who it hurt and how long it will remain. All of this is 100% true, it happened to me and some of my friends, to this day, they still bring up the eyes they saw.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
fist of all we know demons are real some of us. which mean satan is real witch craft etc.
which means God is real the bible is real you want to get even with this demon give your life to jesus christ ask him into your heart and ask him to forgive you. the only one who can defeat is jesus christ. dont ask a demon to come into you ask jesus you will have peace there i swear.witch craft is demonic dont forget that.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
it doesnt matter if you ask jesus to help you or not he doesnt interfere with humans lives. well not since bible times

[edit on 19-1-2009 by kyoushi]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What worries me is that all of you have a warped sense of reality. I don't mean to insult any of you, but you guys have basically made up your own pseudo science on demons etc...

Maybe there are no demons and this guy or girl just needs pyschological help.

I have always said and will always continue to say if your going to believe in something question it thoroughly first.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You have to know what you are calling and you must know it by name.

You have to have the correct symbols of protection along with your personal symbol to be protected.

You can bind a demon within a ritual Pentagram for a moment, but you must know what you want to ask of it before you proceed. Don't anger the demon or keep it in our plane very long, or there will be terrible consequence.

I suggest reading The Theory and Practice of Aliester Crowley - and perhaps read the language and protection symbols in Necronomicon. While the book/story is fictional the symbols and language are very much real.

This stuff isn't to be fooled with, you are inviting something from an alternate plane, (which in itself is stupid if you don't know what you are doing) and that will have an effect on your mind for which you cannot cope.

It can cause insanity, depending on what you bring forth.

Good luck

[edit on 19-1-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Before attempting to do so, I strongly encourage you to study heavily and/or read the works of Lon Milo Duquette, Aleister Crowley, Kenneth Anger, William S. Burroughs, Kenneth Grant, Phil Hine, Jack Parsons, Austin Osman Spare, Robert Anton Wilson, et al. Demons are not what most people think they are.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
WELL
demon-
The words daemon, dæmon, are Latinized spellings of the Greek δαίμων (daimôn),[1] used purposely today to distinguish the daemons of Ancient Greek religion - good or malevolent "supernatural beings between mortals and gods, such as inferior divinities and ghosts of dead heroes."

In Hesiod's Theogony(, Phaëton becomes a daimon, de-materialized,[2] but the ills of mankind released by Pandora are keres (female death-spirits in Greek mythology) not daimones. Hesiod connects the daimones of the deceased great and good in relating how the men of the Golden Age were transmuted into daimones by the will of Zeus, to serve as ineffable guardians of mortals, whom they might serve by their benevolence.[3] In similar ways, the daimon of a venerated hero or a founder figure, located in one place by the construction of a shrine rather than left unburied to wander, would confer good fortune and protection on those who stopped to offer respect. Daemones were not considered evil.

The Theogony (Greek: Θεογονία, theogonia = the birth of God(s)) is a poem by Hesiod describing the origins and genealogies of the gods of the ancient Greeks, composed circa 700 BC

angel-
[Middle English, from Old English engel or Old French angele, both from Late Latin angelus, from Late Greek angelos, from Greek, messenger.]

Many contemporary secular biblical scholars date the origin of the Hebrew Bible to the Persian period (539 to 334 BCE).[6]

Timeline of Bible Translation History

1,400 BC: The first written Word of God: The Ten Commandments delivered to Moses.

500 BC: Completion of All Original Hebrew Manuscripts which make up The 39 Books of the Old Testament.

I hope you see where im going with this?

All of us have an energy within us.

when we are incarnated that energy intermingles with all the other energy and energy signatures around us on earth, everything has its own energy signature. given this, our energy can carry with it disease pestilence, lust, unjustified anger. etc i.e generally considered negative qualities,
or love, responsibility, honour .etc i.e generally considered positive qualities.

these negative qualities are what, in modern terms, could be considered demonic.

whilst these positive qualities are what could be considered angelic.

it's obviously far more complex as everyone has their own opinion of what is good or bad.

death and its ailments have very low vibrational frequencies.

love on the other hand has a higher and more importantly calmer, stronger and sparkier vibrational frequency.

demons, in a classical sense, have always been used by ill-intented human beings to feed and control the will of others through fear. they are created through the corruption of spirit or through manifestation of spirit already corrupted.

angels on the other hand are people of purer heart who are able to see through fear and realise their own love for life, and the manifestations of those people.

in simplest terms it's a difference between those who would affect the world as descendants of fear, manipulation and suffering and those who would affect the world as descendants of freedom, love and understanding.

A demon would only enter you to manipulate your freewill or to cause you ill-harm.

a material weapon, will not and cannot affect a immaterial being, names only have power as to the meaning you put into them.

anyway i'm pretty sure your full of #.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by versus444]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
you already have dealt with and are dealing with a demon right now, evil is all fallen, demon is the same as demonic spirit and evil spirit, just some out rank others.

The warning is this, if you give up yourself, you do this by freewill, the evil your dealing with is wanting you to give your self over to it, it hates you. you would be committing suicide or muder to play with something that gave you the idea to try it, you are being lied to by the demon right now.

if you give evil and inch, it will take a foot etc....

If you give satan a ride, he will want to drive.

Don't open that door, if you want to know what its like, You can't see colors anymore, you will not taste food, you will not feel love, you will need a space heater because you will always be cold. you will be in great danger if you let it in, it only wants to take you back to the place it came from.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just in case no one has posted this. I just got tired of reading all the X&@*#@ about demons from the paranoids.

What you want is the Lesser Key of Solomon or Clavicula Salomonis
en.wikipedia.org...

... is an anonymous 17th century grimoire, and one of the most popular books of demonology. It has also long been widely known as the Lemegeton.

In case you where wondering but the "demon" you capture is you. They are primordial forces that live within each one of us. They are teachers and are multi-dimensional etc... if you believe in that type of thing which apparently you do. If you actually have one appear you'll probably sh*t your pants - literally! Don't worry its only you talking to you.

Please post after you've caught one.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Seraphiel: I'm no demonologist. But from what I understand of demons, if they enter a human body, their intent is to cause that body as much pain and torment as possible.

So what you are suggesting is counter-intuitive. You'll actually be aiding the demon in causing you pain.

JMO...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Obviously you are either in service to Lucifer, or you are a clueless New Age person who is messing where you shouldn't.

If you truly think you are one of God's own - then you are insane and crazy for even THINKING about messing with demons.

Do you think it's just some fun little hobby? Are you that spiritually immature?

There are people who get attacked by demons on a daily basis who have to engage in constant spiritual warfare to be freed from the havoc - and you just cavalierly come on here announcing that you want to take in a demon in your body?

All "angels" are fallen angels (aka demons) unless they are the Holy Angels of the Most High as mentioned in the Bible.

You New Agers are going to be in for the shock of your lives when you realize the evil you have gotten yourselves into. That is, unless, you actually WANT to worship Lucifer instead of the REAL God???

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
hmmm, this may have alreadyt been stated- this guy is newly registerd, and prolly yankin some chains here. I would strongly urge you to put your focus elswhere besides trying to exact your revenge on "Astaroth" for something you think may have happened to your sister. I am truly sorry for your loss, but this isnt going to work. be careful and pray.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This most be the most single ridiculous thing I've ever hard, hope you've not gone to far into your aim, because i know you either not to sure about what you are about to do or you are tired of living. Nothing that you are trying to do that has not being done before. I suggest you watch Constantine by Keanu Reeves , and stay out of the danger Zone.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I did not read through all 16 pages of this, as there isn't time. In any case, Seraphiel, the abuse and name-calling heaped upon you was unhelpful and uncalled for. I appreciate the noble goal of attaining justice for your sister's death, which you think may have been caused by this entity. I'm glad to see people starting to give constructive answers to what you have asked, regardless of their opinions of your goal. Now I will offer my opinion.

Having had minimal, vague experience with demons and people who hang out with them, I do believe it's possible that what you think happened actually happened. It may not be what happened, obviously. I would be suspicious too, by the facts you presented, but I'd also try to find medical and other explanations as well.

However, I agree that your method of revenge isn't going to make anything better. I think it's wise to read some of the authors that have been suggested. People I've seen who deal with demons have confidence, learning, experience, and some wisdom. They don't even speak of demons as if they are afraid, and I have no doubt they are not usually putting themselves at great risk. That's because they have been around and they know what they are doing.

You don't seem to be at this place right now, as is apparent by the hastiness of your plan, the fact that you didn't know how to do something so tricky, and by other things you divulge. You just seem unsure of too many things, inlcuding some of the people on your path so far. I would take time - time to grieve, depending on when this happened (sorry if I missed that part), and to put things into perspective. Things may seem much different after you have thought this through more. Understand that I completely disagree with your specific goal of hurting yourself. Please get that crystal clear. I think there are spiritual ways to handle the situation if you come to the conclusion that an entity was responsible.

Remember, as has been pointed out here in other ways, that there are many ways to honor our departed loved ones. It's hard when we can't change what happened, especially when we suspect any kind of foul play (I've been there), and we can spend so much energy trying to make it right. I believe your feelings are normal, even the desire for revenge. Just sometimes we need to slow down and open up our head to all the different ways to look at a situation and accomplish what we seek. I would think you want the highest good by the way you talk, so your plan didn't seem like it would accomplish that at all (in addition to endangering other people around you, because again, don't think malevolent entities will stop at just you). Maybe meditate on more positive things, seek out healing energies. I liked the idea of helping others like your sister as a way to turn something terrible into something good.

So in summary: don't hurt yourself, don't do *anything* with entities until you study for a long long time, and take time to think this through. And as far as counseling, I would personally seek it if the self-harm thoughts continued, or if you feel you need it for other reasons; I wouldn't call you crazy for suspecting demons hurt your sister.

Take care.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The 'Demon' you will 'catch' will certainly be an interdimensional creature, however the likely chance is that you will 'catch' one of the following:

) A construct, a simple energy structure existing anywhere in the lower levels of the Earth's consciousness. These are normally predatory and were lost to time ages upon ages ago. Paranoia and ignorance of your personal energy can actually allow these things to consume you.

) A highly intelligent being existing on the upper human mental or lower human astral plane who can be a disembodied spirit or an embodied traveler, and whose origin may as well be entirely unknown. Unlike the above described, these have an ability to focus and thus stalk you. Again, ignorance of your personal energy and karmic situation can allow these further into your lives, if they are indeed malicious ones like you expect to find.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hmmm...ok. So you want to kill a demon, and avenge your dead sister, so you decided to sign up for a conspiracy website, to ask complete strangers how to go about doing this? This will be my one and only post on this thread, as I think, simply, that this is ridiculous. Although, I am usually against posts, such as the one I am posting now, I am making an exception. This website, is not (or atleast used to be not) for people to say whatever odd thought omes to mind. If you are going to say something, you have to have atleast two facts, if not more, to back up what you say. I'm sorry my friend, but when you just sign up for a forum, to post one post, with no evidence, no credibility, and (honestly) nothing of value, I must claim Trolling. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks this is so out of a Movie?

Anyone?

.... Constantine!

Again?

.... Constantine!

Anyways I really should tell you first thing is you could call the Demon but you ain't catching it in any way... what, you've got a bug-catching net? I have no intent to ridicule your ideas, they already are plain ridicule. If you started the thread just to have a laugh then well done, otherwise you really should consider stopping asap or you'll have no future from here on anywhere within these Forums. They'll remember you as the "Demon Catcher" - all pun intended.

A Demon (sometimes an unborn, disincarnated Malevolent Spirit) can overcome your flesh and soul and you won't even notice it's alread present in your day by day living. Many people suffer everyday these kind of attacks, most of them psychic attacks and a handfull of them tend to realize they're troubled inside.

Please mate, this is a serious subject not worth exploring without the required experience. And another thing is you can't use their weapons against them. You can't use revenge or hatred against them, they feed off these feelings. Instead try to send love and caring for these souls and wish them a good recovery and wish they may soon enter a lighter, softer and benevolent path while they're still wondering in the land of the unborn.

Though this last step might not work with all or most of them. There's a few groups that just won't get it and they're good at executing their evil and harmful plans.

Then only God will know they things you'll start to experience.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
ok Seraphael....here's the low down....Entities like the one you describe are energy fragments existing at a different vibrational frequency such as the dream level....they are normally created by personality nodes (humans) at time of great fear and/ or distress and spun out into other frequency locations...if you want to meet this fragment (demon), I suggest you learn to have lucid dream awareness and meet him on his own turf. He was created; thus needs your continued energy and focus to sustain himself.....once you see him, stay calm and 1) if you see him in color turn him grey by wishing him so 2) make his image to you look ridiculous (like make him wear a clown suit) 3) imagine a large black frame around him 4) push his image forward into the horizon until he disappears from site. This process saps conscious energy from him and will temporarily give him a different (non scary) image the next time you see him or others on the dream plane do. This is how to trap and humiliate a demon safely, my friend.----Fyrelyzard66

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
@ fyrelyzard

This whole thing is sounding more and more like some kind of D&D type scavenger hunt.
I mean, come on people, there is phantasy and then there is the plain absurd. Of course, the dividing line between the two is very faintly drawn...
for some people.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Do some research on ED and Lorraine Warren,theyre professional demonologist and then maybe consider a consultation with Russ Dizdar ,he is a minister that has experience in this subject.He can be found thru the internet and then maybe you could call him. Its a good thing that you recognize the enemy ,maybe you should get the proper instruction before undertaking any action.Please whatever you do get in good standing with Jesus,walk with him,learn from him,hes your(our) only hope and protection

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join