It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So here's my question if you say you know you can banish a demon only for a little while, what is it you're trying to accomplish really? Do you think you're a holy warrior or something? I say fight the demons when you're dead, it's not our jobs as living humans to even mess with demons.... I know for a fact I'm followed by spirits/demons and I try my best to ignore them and if you keep that kind of attitude towards it you'll have no troubles unless you are looking for some!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder

Originally posted by Seraphiel

Originally posted by Mysterysoul
en.wikipedia.org...

a character from the Anime Series Bleach.

was just a reference to the name you gave as your "sensei" not that I doubt his name. But, always safer to question everything then take things for granted.

Ok...My sensei looks nothing like that...

was he more the wild haired old grey haired guy who manages to defy gravity but still has to recite the history of his super powerful secret finishing move before the background goes into a blur and he strikes in a slow motion flash while the bad guy stands there?

No more like the boring old guy who does all of the strokes like they are realy slow Tai Chi moves then expects you to do them 20X faster.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yes, I would hope not.

Was merely just trying to understand the validity of your claims.

If your truly wanting to do this, I would definatley re-read through this, and listen to what alot of people have to say on the matter. and of course make your own judgment. But allot of people have given you some outstanding advice that I would heed.

I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt this guy could summon up a good healthy room clearing fart, let alone a demon. But fantasy can be healthy for the human mind and soul, but not so much that you need counseling, like this person apparently does.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yes, yes, young Skywalker. Get angry. Feel the hate. Let the hate consume you. Come over to the Dark Side. Meet and serve your master Darth Vader...

- Seraphiel, you may want to watch the Star Wars Trilogy again for additional training. BTW, is your sword like Luke's? I mean is it a beacon of light or something. Cool sound that made! vroooommm, vroooomm...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by civilized mammal
Yes, yes, young Skywalker. Get angry. Feel the hate. Let the hate consume you. Come over to the Dark Side. Meet and serve your master Darth Vader...

- Seraphiel, you may want to watch the Star Wars Trilogy again for additional training. BTW, is your sword like Luke's? I mean is it a beacon of light or something. Cool sound that made! vroooommm, vroooomm...

No more like the kind that can take your head off in a single stroke Hint Hint

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Seraphiel]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

I'm not going to lie to you, but for some reason, I just don't believe you. Now, this is just me, reading this story, with no form of proof or anything, and looking at loose connections at best. It sounds to outlandish, and again, I'm sorry I don't believe you. Although, if this is true, then please just think about what you're doing. Be a little wiser, and dont rush into anything, especially inflicting pain on yourself or others.

And this is the last thing I'll say in this thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

and it was blessed? by some Catholic "something or other"

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I know someone that can help i suggest going to see a therapist it will help you resolve the obviously serious issues you are having. By reading your posts all i see is a person with masochistic tendencies trying to hurt themselves for some unknown reason seek help im being totally serious here your delusions will hurt you or others.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

and it was blessed? by some Catholic "something or other"

Well I'm starting to think by some fake cathloc somthing or other.
But yes in the names of Seraphiel,Cherubiel,and Raziel

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
yes, I would go for the fake aspect, I think someone mentioned it earlier on in the thread.

I don't believe Catholics usually invoke angels when blessing something.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

yes, I would go for the fake aspect, I think someone mentioned it earlier on in the thread.

Well thats why I had to pay so much nobody would bless it in the names of the three angels like I wanted.I already had the tatoos and I wanted it to match.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well thats why I had to pay so much nobody would bless it in the names of the three angels like I wanted.I already had the tatoos and I wanted it to match.

These Tattoo's?...Angelic Sigils?...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yes followed by the name in hebrew why?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Merely out of my own curiosity. You mentioned 3 rather obscure angels. is all. just trying to piece the puzzle together.

The sword was Blessed invoking the "Patron Angel of Peace."
and Raziel, whom is "Gods Mystery"...why those 3 angels?

and is Cherubial this:

Cerubiel: (Kerubiel) eponymous chief of the order of the cherubim. (Gabriel is also regarded as the chief of this order)?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Merely out of my own curiosity. You mentioned 3 rather obscure angels. is all. just trying to piece the puzzle together.

The sword was Blessed invoking the "Patron Angel of Peace."
and Raziel, whom is "Gods Mystery"...why those 3 angels?

and is Cherubial this:

Cerubiel: (Kerubiel) eponymous chief of the order of the cherubim. (Gabriel is also regarded as the chief of this order)?

Yes Cherubial is also spelledCerubiel.

The angel of peace is one of the most powerful angels as is Cerubiel.

Raziel Is important to me because He understands beter than any the way God works and I hoped he could guide me to do as was planned.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
serapheil how many times have you been to a doctor/ hospital, because this story of yours makes me believe you were on some kinda meds but someone forgot to give them to you. if so, good and dont take anything your family gives to you. if you were on meds but they never told you beware becuase if they are hiding that fact there is a reason.
long live insanity!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe you should check ebay for a working proton pack. I heard those things hold demons pretty well. I even know some people you can call in case you need some help with it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sorry, Seph, I cant get behind you. For one, this is a replica of an anime that was on Adult Swim recently. I'm searching for the name, will post as soon as I find it.
For another, I wont act like a Know-it-all, as many of the other posters do , but I will say that anyone worth his salt in Martial Arts would NEVER call it "training with a Katana" They would know, and offer the name of the art out of respect. Since you missed this, perhaps now would be a good time to share with us the name of the discipline you were trained in? (BTW, heres a hint, in Firefox, hit Ctrl T to open a new tab. Wikipedia thanks you for your patronage.)
I hope you payed attention enough to know what your skilled in.
I spent 5 years in Japan, and took 2 of the 4 different forms of Martial Arts there, none of which I am a master of due to my own lack of discipline. but one thing even I know, even in Japan, you know your masters name,and you offer it back to him out of respect WITH Sensei attached to it. When you dont do it, you get chastised. In at least 5 schools, and over 50 competitions, I dont think I saw it any other way. (Granted that was 10 years ago.) On many occasions, especially when training it was customary to call a master just "Sensei" but you offered his name to him when possible. Hai, Sensei Orima, Hai!!!!
Tell me, why do you think your master was different?

Next time, with whoever else you choose to play this game with, try not putting so much of the story on "A boy and his Katana" because it comes out wrong.
If the part about your sister is true, which I doubt it is, Honor her memory by visiting her grave, and for god sakes, get some serious help.

Please take this as serious advice to, no matter how mad you are at me for outting you.
GET SOME HELP!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sorry, but wouldn't Metatron be a better choice...seeing as he is the "voice" of God?..

I dunno just trying to see your logic in the choices.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join