It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

you have to be the single most-deceived person i have yet in all my researching years (15) to encounter.

as a previous poster said, only when the son of man is in you and by HIS NAME you command the demon will it leave. What you will encounter will be a permanent and irreparable damage to your mind and soul, and considering these are the end of days, you have already entered into the flames of hell and are playing with your very soul. It is evident by your talk that the son of man is not in you, and you do not know him. Unless you find him (jesus) you will not solve the solution to your problem, you are about to make it much, much worse.

let my bluntness sear your soul, so as you go forth with this (you have already made your mind up) you may realize the folly of your ways for you are going to play with a trickster who may temporarily relieve the problem you seek to deceive your mind and solidify your own lost ways.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

I don't think he's psychotic, I think he's just pulling everybodys leg. In other words, I feel like hes looking for some "ATS fame". For some reason, I don't believe this story at all.

-Sister dies, and he thinks its a demon.

-He goes off to train with a katana.

-He then creates a plan to kill it with his training.

-He then asks his friend, who supposedly agrees to help him, try and kill/hurt this demon.

-He then, for some reason, comes here to ATS to get advice.

I'm no mathematician, but 2+2=5 just doesn't add up no matter how hard you try.

OK, first of all I didn't just go off to train with a katana I was finishing the training that my grandfather had started when I was about two.Secondly I didnt just assume it was a demon. Until her death I didn't even believe in demons,angels,ghosts, Etc. I left to get away from it all and while I was gone I kept thinking about the name. I trained as far as I whished to train and decided to return to the states and get a real Job. I Always wanted to see stonehinge(I still think some cavemen wanted to build a house and never finished),so I went to england. I stoped by a library and was skimming a book on demon and angels (laughing as how stupid some of it seemed) and I found It "Astaroth - A fallen angel formerly of the order of seriphim and thrones...." I stole the book and left. From that point you know what happened.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Really bad idea. It is a mistake to try and fight evil on it's own terms,with evil.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ok, time for the satanist, student of demonology, mysticism and most things occult to chime in here.

Kid, and I do mean kid. First let's talk about sensitivity here. If you were aware enough, not to mention sensitive enough to possess the glimmer of tools necessary to call or even contact anything which walks beyond the real, I'm sure you wouldn't know if you even succeeded or not. If you wer ein those circles, you'd know the language I'm speaking.

Secondly, your training will be for nothing, honestly. Mental training isn't going to matter much at all, faith will, as it is strength of spirit, not mind.

Blessed weapons? Ok, you did make me chuckle petty good there. Go back to playing D&D while listening to Marylin Manson and Dragonforce.

No, they don't feel pain, not the way we do. Think of the most sado-masochistic nightmare you can imagine or google, and that's barely enough to tickle those which you seek.

Finally, your goals are already tainted from what I can surmise. You fail right out of the gates.

In short, I'm calling BS, and even if somewhere in your idealistic mind you actually think you want to persue this undertaking, you're simply far to ill equipped and under-talented to pull off even an opening, so it's a moot point, isn't it?

/whips out troll scorecard.... sorry only 3 out of 10. Please try harder next time.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So what does sword training have to do with killing a demon? Where did you think that you could kill something that isn't physical with a sword?

And if you don't mind me asking, who is your sensei, and where did you train? You just told everybody before that you had a sensei, but you just told me your grandfather taught you. Which on is it?

I'm confused, cause you said you've been away training all this time, but during this time your sister died? I assume you are originally from the States, but you trained somewhere else, and then witnessed your sisters death, then returned back home?

And lastly, what is this book you stole from a library. Whats the name, and whos the author?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel

You make a good piont but, in a fight the calmer more prepared opponent usually wins I'm starting to understand my sensei's teachings now.

Anger is used best when controled.
If you don't mind me asking, who is your Sensei, and where did you train?

Ichi-Maru was All I remember We had to call him sensei or he would get very angry so I apologize for not remembering a name I only herd once.

I trained Neer Hama If you know where that is .Sensei Knew my grandfather somehow so It was arranged for me to train under him.I was in a class of 27 and I never had a long conversation with him(partialy because I have a very limited vocabulary and I didn't want to look like an idiot or have to speak english.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Ichi-Maru was All I remember We had to call him sensei or he would get very angry so I apologize for not remembering a name I only herd once.

I trained Neer Hama If you know where that is .Sensei Knew my grandfather somehow so It was arranged for me to train under him.I was in a class of 27 and I never had a long conversation with him(partialy because I have a very limited vocabulary and I didn't want to look like an idiot or have to speak english.
Ok, thanks for that. i asked again in another post just above, cause i thought you missed it. Can you answer my other questions too?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Seraphiel i think more people would beleive you if you told the whole story. what you guys resently talked about, was she acting different than ususal, what the doctors said ect.
also try looking through her stuff and tell us abut her enemies and freinds

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So what does sword training have to do with killing a demon? Where did you think that you could kill something that isn't physical with a sword?

And if you don't mind me asking, who is your sensei, and where did you train? You just told everybody before that you had a sensei, but you just told me your grandfather taught you. Which on is it?

I'm confused, cause you said you've been away training all this time, but during this time your sister died? I assume you are originally from the States, but you trained somewhere else, and then witnessed your sisters death, then returned back home?

And lastly, what is this book you stole from a library. Whats the name, and whos the author?

I was taught by both and at first I wasn't planning on killing a demon.

I left two weeks after my sister died.

The book is:
"The copmlete book of Devils and Demons by Leonard R.N. Ashley"

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Before you do something like this, let me say this.

If you fail to contain it, who else will you be bringing harm too?

Whatever your motivations, ultimately you must consider others, outside of the two of you.

Just my thought.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You make a good piont but, in a fight the calmer more prepared opponent usually wins I'm starting to understand my sensei's teachings now.

Ichi-Maru. Good "Bleach" reference there.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by toochaos4u
The only time to call a demon out is when you need someone that is a good dancer. Demons dance like hell! . Azazel can cut a rug like no mortal ever could!

bahahaha ala "Dance with the Devil" from Electric Hellfire Club

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wow I just had to post on this subject.....

You my friend have no idea what you are getting yourelf into....
I used to think the same way as you...that I was so much tougher than the darkside...because I was raised in the church...or I have accepted Jesus as my savior and I have power over the darkside......This is just not the case.....and you have no true understanding of what you are about to get yourself into....This is not T.V. It's not fun and games....Your not Keanuu Reeves....

Let me tell you a couple short stories.....

1. My brother passed away when I was 17.....2 years later or so I was with my wife and some friends that were mutual friends with my brother....we decided to have a seance to conjour up his spirit because we missed him....everyone was sorta leery but I like you said Don't worry if anything happens or someone gets possesed I can take care of it.....So we proceeded....While we chanted and called out for him to come to us....I felt something is all I can explain it as....a pressure..a force...try t get inside my body.....the sounds of the stereo went hallow....whatever was trying to get inside of me was not good....and I def would not have been able to control it if it had...or if it had gone into someone else...trust me...it wasnt a pretty feeling....it wasnt hollywood....it was real...and just before I felt like it was inside I broke the circle and stopped...and told them what was happening...I felt very sick....and felt very feverish...and had to go home....They felt my skin and said it felt very hot.....So trust me friend....you have no control.....even if you believe your mind has been trained by Mr Miagi....no disrespect....

2. I used to mess around with Quija boards for fun.....strange things took place from time to time....because I opened myself up to the spirit world...that I thought I had control of....My other brother liked to play from time to time...after my seance experience I quit playing...one night he wanted to play and I told him I was done..he insisted...I refused....That night at his house while he slept....he was awakened by his dog growling in his room....when he saw 3 entities...dark shadowy misty figure/biengs with eyes starring at him.....one he said had an evil grin....he jumped up and ran out of the room....scared to death....hes a tough guy and a cop now.....so trust me...if your confronted with something evil and dark...its not going to be fun...or like anything youve seen on TV.....

3. I have experienced what some may label sleep paralysis but on one paticluar night....I was awakened....but was unable to move my body....open my eyes...or my mouth....I was unable to even breath....and my mind was in a fog...not allowing me to think what it was I was trying to get out....I felt a heavyness on my chest...as if something with great strength was holding me down under it power physically, mentally and spiritually.....when i was finally to get out the thought of Pleading the blood of christ....I kept pleading and pleading.....to no success.....I was then able to utter the words....after some sime I was able to open my eyes and come to.....when i noticed to TV on static...and the record player playing an old christian record that my parents had on the record player backwards.....I was in my mid 20's seperated from my wife....and bro.. I was so scared I went and selpt with my dad.....Trust me...I thought I had control over uch things....

So what you are asking and about to get yourself into isnt fairy tale land....

For one....You do not going into the dark if you are not lead there by GOD.....sure GOD has power over such things....but that doesnt mean we go messing around in there...just because we believe we inherit his power over such things....thats not how it works.....So if you have not been led to do so...then your going in on your own accord.....not GODS...

Also Demons ar not Fallen Angels......I hope you make the wise choice and give up this fantasy

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyoushi
Seraphiel i think more people would beleive you if you told the whole story. what you guys resently talked about, was she acting different than ususal, what the doctors said ect.
also try looking through her stuff and tell us abut her enemies and freinds

OK she was acting pretty normal,Complaining about my cooking,Reading making out with her boyfriend on my $5 garage sale couch ETC.

I dont have any of her stuff except for -and I know this will sound wierd- a rock she gave me. I'ts lkie one of those rocks you buy at a cave and she gave it to me as a graduation present.

Her cause of death was congestive heart failure and a bunch of secondary causes.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

1. No such thing as demon. sorry to tell you. OBSERVE reality

2. you can fight it and win if you have a pure heart that belongs to Jesus/God/whatever. Because if THERE IS a demon, logically it follows that it fell out of heaven during the war with a 3rd of the angels. So, you, who are GOD's child, can ALSO kick it out of your house or wherever you are.

3. HOWEVER, demons usually do not appear if its more than one person

4. depending on where you live, you should talk to the local hoodoo voodoo people. Or the goth kids..some of them actually DO come from families that do crazy things. They are not all in it for the fashion

5. start lucid dreaming or just paying attention to your dreams. the answer may lay in there.

what is the reason you are doing this? just to win a fight or is there a long standing reason. do you have experience with demons in the past
and lastly,
Good luck

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysterysoul

Ichi-Maru. Good "Bleach" reference there.

What?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

a character from the Anime Series Bleach.

was just a reference to the name you gave as your "sensei" not that I doubt his name. But, always safer to question everything then take things for granted.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

was just a reference to the name you gave as your "sensei" not that I doubt his name. But, always safer to question everything then take things for granted.

Ok...My sensei looks nothing like that...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Ok...My sensei looks nothing like that...

was he more the wild haired old grey haired guy who manages to defy gravity but still has to recite the history of his super powerful secret finishing move before the background goes into a blur and he strikes in a slow motion flash while the bad guy stands there?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yes, I would hope not.

Was merely just trying to understand the validity of your claims.

If your truly wanting to do this, I would definatley re-read through this, and listen to what alot of people have to say on the matter. and of course make your own judgment. But allot of people have given you some outstanding advice that I would heed.

Weather or not Demons exist or not is another debatable matter, but for the most part the people are telling you to just let it go. move on. And I hope you do.

And my condolences for your loss.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join