It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think this kid is doing what is right, for him and not for you. so help him out.
Just because you are afraid and whining like a girl, doesn't mean he is. But your own beliefs behind you and help a kid do what he needs to. and if that means death, so be it. gotta learn someone.
I've dabbled in this stuff or well over a decade and have learnt that if your not afraid there is nothing to fear.
Power to you bro.

Oh and the Katana is good to, with one of those by your side nothing kuch scares you.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Why don't you try to capture a girlfriend instead...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The only time to call a demon out is when you need someone that is a good dancer. Demons dance like hell! . Azazel can cut a rug like no mortal ever could!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by toochaos4u
The only time to call a demon out is when you need someone that is a good dancer. Demons dance like hell! . Azazel can cut a rug like no mortal ever could!

just

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

LOVE IT, Psyko45! Just absolutely love it. Your's is the BEST post I've seen on this thread. Juicy, no nonsense old fashioned common sense quick thinking. Get's right down to the nitty gritty. You've definitely got the makings to be a fine educator.

PS: I think the guy might well not be of the age of majority yet. But then again you didn't recommend crack coc aine. Apropos crack, it can cause some form of psychosis, right? That makes me wonder how the thought of demons developed...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sallywooz
Why is everyone arguing about demons as if they know best. There is no proven facts about demons, just theories and ideas, so stop shoving your high and mighty opinion in everyones face. (This is not directed at one person in particular, rather multiple people)

I agree with you here Sally. Some people have really really vivid imaginations, or they are doing alot of drugs. If you want to see a real demon I can introduce you to my brother's ex-wife.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Freemasons

Thats the one.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Originally posted by Seraphiel
reply to post by TheMythLives

so I traded an 1986 Z28 camaro and 1,200 for a memorial.

Originally posted by Seraphiel
actualy I traded the car and cash to have it blessed,(corrupt cathloc poser).

Catholic priests, monks, bishops etc. NEVER charge for a "blessing" of an object. It's always free and it is customary to give a donation of your choosing; but, not required. They only bless religious objects as far as I know and they only bless things for their own parishioners as far as I know.

Hence, I still disbelieve your story ... BUT; if in fact you were taken by a "poser" then you have both a criminal charge and a civil suit which can be applied to get your items or cash back. Tell a policeman and an attorney.

that was two years ago I doubt I can get It back.Karma.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by civilized mammal

Thank you. If the OP is not 21 I would recomend water and just extend the length of his cellar stay.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I only read your post and a few responses.

In my opinion all that exists is drawn to the light. I would not suggest giving permission to anything or anyone to enter your home, let's not even consider your body. I have dealt with dark energies almost all of my life and this battle is not ours. If you feel the need to protect yourself or those you love. Call on the protection of Holy Spirit. As once was said to me. "Why think that this battle is for you to fight alone, when there is an army that awaites you.

You would be surprised how spirit address these little pests. It's not with hate or anger, but a kind of love and compassion that would melt your heart. Understand Evil cannot exist in the same place as God.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is Constantine, John Constantine a**hole.
Sounds far fetched to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
serapheil have you wondered why rage is one of the 7 deadly sins, its because anger clouds mans better judgement.also it would help if you went into detail of your sisters death(before, during and after). including everything you and her said that day and the days preceding.
humans have no 6th sense but be do have logic dont waste your intellect use it to your advantage

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
reply to post by civilized mammal

Thank you. If the OP is not 21 I would recomend water and just extend the length of his cellar stay.

23 I think it's fine.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'd definitely be careful if you're trying to capture a demon. The supernatural isn't just going to comply with you if you know what i mean.

you better find something to contain the little devil in and not let him escape. if it does and it ends up possessing you, then youre in for one bad day.

what's your plan for capturing him anyways?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
my only advice would be to check out the testament of solomon.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

I have read enough of the thread to know that you have no clue. Let me give you a hint, you can't control it or trap it within yourself as you obviously have no authority and it doesn't work that way. As others have pointed out the only authority that can control and command a demon is Jesus whether you like it or not. Only He can give you the authority in His name and it is obvious that He has not.

Having a demon in your body is called possession and then they will have their way with you. Remember, they posses you and not you them.

In the words of Forest Gump "stupid is as stupid does". You would be wise no not bare out those words.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdaleduvall
I'd definitely be careful if you're trying to capture a demon. The supernatural isn't just going to comply with you if you know what i mean.

you better find something to contain the little devil in and not let him escape. if it does and it ends up possessing you, then youre in for one bad day.

what's your plan for capturing him anyways?

Very locigal! An empty Coke bottle should do. He could just keep that sucker in there like a genie. After that, possibilities are endless. Keep it as a pet or sell it on E-bay. Might even fetch a few hundred grand.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Dont not CAPTURE the demon.
Demons think higher than you, and are capable of very odd things.

They exist on a plane devoted to their works... and merely calling up a demon and trying to "Capture it" will most surely anger it beyond your comprehension.

You will not see the demon if your minds eye is not open enough, and you're not in connection with it. Demons communicate Telepathically... chances are you would not even know if you summoned it.

You could always request it does something physical to let you know about it's presence.... Request it's visitation at it's own will... it will not necessarily come to you immediately... as they are busy creatures.

Never Demand!!!
And make sure you open any summoning ritual with a protection ritual... Remember, you are giving the astral being permission to enter your mind.

Also, do not just summon it to say hi.

If you're looking for the mental clarity to pick up on these forces better, your only choice is meditation... 3rd eye, and concentration. Certain mind expanding substances are appropriate, but are not safe for magic work like this, cause you are not usually in control at the time to deal with an external mental force.

Be careful....

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
reply to post by Seraphiel

As others have pointed out the only authority that can control and command a demon is Jesus whether you like it or not.

This made me laugh quite hard actually.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

*Laughing my @$$ off*

WTF do you people base this on?

I think it's friggin' hilarious that one person says something about demons, and then someone else hops on to say 'Demons don't do that, instead, they do this.'

This thread is laugh-out-loud funny. Exactly WHAT do you people base these beliefs on? And please don't say 'studying and research', because studies and research on subjects like this are baseless.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join