It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Govt meeting Mar 13 2008 predicted 2009 collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
While searching for other stuff awhile back, I ran across this little gem (link to original source follows quote), from which I'm quoting an excerpt; pay attention to the publication dates in the original. The earliest mention I found of this was in May, 2008.

B.A. Brooks
The United American Freedom Foundation
March 13, 2008

On March 13th 2008 there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington. In the history of The United States this is only the fourth time a secret meeting was held by the house. Even though Representatives are sworn to secrecy by House Rules XVII, some of the members were so shocked, horrified, furious, and concerned about the future of America by what was revealed to them inside the secret meeting, that they have started to leak this secret information to independent news agencies around the world. The mass media said almost nothing about the secret meeting of the House, mentioning only one of the items being discussed. (The new surveillance techniques that are going to be used by the U.S. Government to watch all American citizens). The story was first released in a newspaper out of Brisbane, Australia revealing the contents of the secret U.S. Government meeting and plans for America including all of it’s citizens. Shortly there after, David J. Meyer from Last Trumpet Ministries found it and made it more available for the world to see.

Here is what was revealed:

The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008
The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009
The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse
The advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. Citizens” likely to move against the government
The detention of those rounded up at The REX 84 Camps constructed throughout the United States
The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses
The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest
The necessary and unavoidable merger of The U.S. with Canada and Mexico establishing The North American Union
The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution.

brooklynian.com...

dprogram.net...

So now what is the proper response to this?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by apacheman]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Arm up and insure those fears.

Seriously, make them crap their pants until they want to make the first move. 1% of the US population is roughly equal to the total number of all active and reserve armed forces combined.

Keep in mind the Rule of Ten. If you present a new idea to 10 people, 3 will like it, 3 will not like it and 4 will be on the fence. now if you assume that 1% acted independently and was wiped out by superior force. Then 30%-70% could be against the actions of the government against those people. Which means that 30%-70% of those people could be in favor of going to DC to hand out an old fashioned spanking.

By the numbers, that could be anything between 26.73-145.53 million of Americans .ing to DC. Nuclear would not even be an option at that point for the government, unless they suicided and nuked DC to prevent the overthrow.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
No doubt we've been hoonswaggled on a grand scale by business interests but I don't understand what the sides would be in a civil war. We will work through this together starting at local levels all the way up to national levels. I'm glad I live where I do and I do not wish anything else but to continue to be a productive part of my community and help my fellow man. As we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr.'s inspiring life and words let us remember that we all wish for peaceful solutions to our current crisises.

They say things will get worse before they get better. If you have the means, please help those in need. The story of the Good Samaritan comes to mind.

*last note - imagine what the next elections are going to be like. Seems like a lot of the money that was in the election system will not be there. Maybe, just maybe.........

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Already discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Yes, but that was then and this is now. Time has passed and the situation has has evolved, can you deny this? Most of what was discussed at that meeting has come to pass or is imminent, so that puts these documents into an entirely different light than when they were discussed previously, thus warranting revisiting the issue.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

Originally posted by eldard

Yes, but that was then and this is now. Time has passed and the situation has has evolved, can you deny this? Most of what was discussed at that meeting has come to pass or is imminent, so that puts these documents into an entirely different light than when they were discussed previously, thus warranting revisiting the issue.

So why not revisit the issue on the link that eldard provided? That way, people can refer back to the earlier info and see what has changed.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I did, but of lot of the posts were no longer relevant to the discussion, of the sort: "banks won't collapse; economy's sound" etc., posts clearly overtaken by current events. This allows a fresh start without all that dead weight.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm not interested in fighting. Only that people aren't blindsided. I will be in a hole somewhere, making a simple life until the ashes fall for good. I will, however, defend my hole to the death.

new topics

top topics

join