It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gazan Doctor's children killed while he is speaking to Israeli TV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Gazan Doctor's children killed while he is speaking to Israeli TV

palestinethinktank.com

A friend of mine sent something unusual, a link to a blog post talking about a Gazan doctor who normally works near Tel Aviv, who often reports to Channel 10. During one of his reports, the ultimate tragedy strikes. SEE it here (thank you Oskar)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This video brought tears to my eyes, his two daughters killed by an israely shell, i myself have a daughter of 3years.. I cant imagine the grief of this poor man..

This alone would make me want to take up arms against those IDF bastards, nothing but scum, i hate them..

Follow the instructions on the youtube box so you can see the english subtitles.

palestinethinktank.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
How long before the Na-Zionists start suggesting he shot them himself as a propaganda exercise?
Or instead will they tell us he's a terrorist, and they were human shields?

We all know the IDF, those good-hearted humanitarians were just protecting the press they love (to bomb) so much, shooting him before he blew all the press up with his home-made bomb, cleverly disguised as a microphone.

[edit on 17/1/09 by Kailassa]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A tank had been pointing its barrel threateningly at the Dr's window for days, and had been asked to move it, told who was inside the house.

So this was no accident.

Dr. Loses Kids to IDF Bomb During interview to Israeli TV

Israeli public opinion, while still of the opinion that this operation was a good idea, is moving decidedly to the "OK, we're done here" view, as my good friend and mentor Shai Golden put it in Haaretz's "This Week" supplement's main hed today. But as any student of history knows, there sometimes passes an awful long period (at least subjectively) between the realization that an armed conflict has run its course, and when the (now admittedly needless) slaughter of people actually stops.

So, Israel's channel 10 is interviewing its regular "good Palestinian", Dr. Az A-Din Abu al-Ayash, an OB-GYN who actually works at Israel's Tel HaShomer hospital outside Tel Aviv. (In other words, he's an OB_GYN able to practice his love with women across the country).

So Channel 10's Shlomi Eldar is interviewing the good doctor by phone, live on TV, when suddenly there's a boom and the doctor begins to scream "Oh god, they killed my daughters". Oops! One of our tanks missed its actual target and took out the good Dr's house, killing two of his daughters and injuring a third (who, because Dali had nothing on reality, was airlifted to the same hospital where her dad works).

This, by the way, happened after the doctor complained earlier in the week that a tank with its barrel pointed directly at the his window was making him nervous. So Ronni Daniel, the (traitor to journalism, embedded IDF spokesman) military reporter for Channel 2, reportedly spoke to the commander in question and got him to point that thing someplace else. Only temporarily, as it turns out.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

This should be on every American TV, this is what America is supporting, this is what Americans are paying for through Israel.

It should be shown throughout the West as a reminder that our failure to act is supporting Israel.
Our governments should be ashamed of themselves for their weakness and stupidity.

I look forward to seeing Israel ostracized, I look forward to seeing them charged with war crimes. I even look forward to them facing the wrath of their action.

I hope any retaliation only hits Israeli government sites, and when it does, I'll have ZERO sympathy for Israel, just as they show ZERO humanity to those they're killing in Gaza.
But I do really hope the revenge is limited to the government and military and not the Innocent people in Israel, many of whom are as disgusted as the rest of us.

The Israeli government and military deserve everything they get in future years, and when it happens, I'll remember the image of a burned and dismembered baby in Gaza, murdered by Israel.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Very disturbing and troubling. It is a sad fact that these people generally support terrorism/war against Israel, and America. The consequences of supporting a group such as Hamas that lives among them is unfortunately something like this.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It can be seen here:

If subtitle doesnt work, do this:
1. Play the video
2. Click the triangle button at the bottom-right corner of the video
3. Click the Turn on captions button that looks like the letters CC.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Very disturbing and troubling. It is a sad fact that these people generally support terrorism/war against Israel, and America. The consequences of supporting a group such as Hamas that lives among them is unfortunately something like this.

That is a big generalization.

And having an opinion doesn't make you a criminal able to be executed.

It is a fact that an occupied people have a right to form and operate a resistance movement.
I do not agree with the actions and methods of Hamas, but unless his daughters were firing rockets at Israel (which I very much doubt) there is no excuse for this event to have happened.

It is known that Israel broke the ceasefire by assassinating people in the streets of Gaza.
They blockaded the people. Refused access to aid. Restricted movement. That is an occupation and a resistance movement is legally justified.
We all agree Hamas wasn't the right choice for a resistance. Their actions and methods are insane.

This is another example of Israel using Hamas as an excuse to commit genocide.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is a horrible story and one that is repeated around the world during armed conflicts. I think this is not how civilized humans should treat each other.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I had to turn it off halfway through. Knowing there is little i can do about it, hurts me the most. But at least he should take comfort in the fact that the whole world knows about it now.

Poor soul.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That video made me ball my eyes out. That is the most horrible thing i have ever heard. Why do people do this? That is psychotic. How can someone kill, knowing that they're killing a child?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

yeap and 9/11 and the 3000+ Americans that died
is because the American populace supported their government who supports israel and the other reason bin laden and crew used to attack?

not that i am indorsing 9/11 or their actions.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

'They fired hugs and love and peace, nothing else was fired,' the doctor said about his deceased daughters in later phone interview with the channel.

That is true about a majority of those killed in Gaza. Very sad. I pray that those responsible for these atrocities, both Israeli and Hamas, pay for the innocent deaths they have caused. I pray they pay in this life and the after.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow... I'm not usually very emotional, but the farther I watched, the more I choked up. I even feel bad for the anchorman. That poor guy is trying to do his job and keep his morals at the same time, and I think he did a VERY good job, even keeping his composure while trying to choke back tears. I mean, what would you have done? I couldn't hang up on the guy, either. I kinda understand how that anchorman felt. While watching the video I kept getting that feeling like I should help but couldn't.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Where is the video with the bunny rabbit that wants Muslim kids to kill Jews, or the one with little Muslim kids dressed as terrorists. I'm sure someone will find a way to justify the killing of these kids by labeling them as terrorists.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As I watch my children run around the room in my own house right now, this made me horribly sad. The kids want to know what's the matter with me because my eyes were welled up with tears.

I've stayed out of the "Which side are you on.." crap that seems to surround what's happening in Gaza.

As much as I would like to be able to help, all I can do today is be thankful that my children are safe and be thankful when they feel that their children are safe again.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
That video made me bawl my eyes out. That is the most horrible thing i have ever heard. Why do people do this? That is psychotic. How can someone kill, knowing that they're killing a child?

We kill animal children and eat them.

No, I'm not arguing for vegetarianism, but I'm pointing out that influential Jewish Rabbis have written that non Jews are not "men", and are closer to animals than to men. They believe they are sacred and have a special soul that we lack. They argue that even the deliberate the killing of a Gentile is not murder. Conversely they argue that a Gentile who kills even a Jewish foetus by accident is guilty of murder and must be put to death.

www.daatemet.org...〈=en

For a Jew to lift a finger to save the life of a non-Jew on the Sabbath is punishable by death, according to this line of thought. And I suspect that every day these types see Gazaans being killed becomes a Sabbath in their eyes.

And America, having been taken over by Zionist Americans, keeps funding this arrogantly murderous behaviour.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
From the op's link,

The Israeli military told the channel that the shell that hit the house was in response to rockets fired from the home

Case closed. It was a legitimate war target, the good doctor should have moved his family out after seeing his building targeted or aimed at days beforehand. Makes one wonder if he used his authority to protect militants by calling and getting the tank to not aim there. Was most likely considered a safe place to fire rockets from because the doctor provided sanctuary to the building.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

Ah yes.
The fact that this statement closes the case in your eyes is unlikely to surprise anyone . . .

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
reply to post by SectionEight

Ah yes.
The fact that this statement closes the case in your eyes is unlikely to surprise anyone . . .

The fact that the statement is ignored by most everyone here suprises me not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join