It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1.15.09 conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
there's been rumors that somehow this crash of the plane in ny is a conspiracy
fatmanatee.tumblr.com...
not a credible source, but i was wondering if anyone wanted to elaborate on this? geese take down plane? huh? like plane take out tower, just about. not possible.

p.s there are also videos on utube. plus my wife works for a pilot(she cleans houses) and he was going to a meeting yesterday for some reason even though he's always off on fri. and he didnt want to comment when my wife ask him what happened to that plane. he just said "thats scary stuff"

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Ponyboy_86]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hilarious the lengths people go to to see conspiracies in everything. Birds are too smart to be hit by planes? Well, aren't people too smart to be hit by cars? Any idea how fast an airplane travels? Yeah, brain power doesn't have much to do with that, you're at the wrong place at the wrong time.

If this was a conspiracy there'd be more to this story after the fact? A reason for this plane to go down. Bush approval ratings? Ridiculous reason, nothing will raise that at this point anyway it's too late. If he cared (and he doesn't) then something would have been done to raise it before it was too late.

The only thing I see coming out of this is the pilot/staff being praised as heroes.

Sorry,I don't see any conspiracy here. It's fools like that who make the rest of us look bad

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sara1
Hilarious the lengths people go to to see conspiracies in everything. Birds are too smart to be hit by planes? Well, aren't people too smart to be hit by cars? Any idea how fast an airplane travels? Yeah, brain power doesn't have much to do with that, you're at the wrong place at the wrong time.

If this was a conspiracy there'd be more to this story after the fact? A reason for this plane to go down. Bush approval ratings? Ridiculous reason, nothing will raise that at this point anyway it's too late. If he cared (and he doesn't) then something would have been done to raise it before it was too late.

The only thing I see coming out of this is the pilot/staff being praised as heroes.

Sorry,I don't see any conspiracy here. It's fools like that who make the rest of us look bad

im just pointing out what other ppl thought. thank you for your input

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Birds are actually quite intelligent. But it doesnt really take much brain power to realize that something coming at you at 250Mph + is difficult to get out of the way in time, especially when its birds flying at 30mph vs airplane flying at 250+mph.

There isnt any conspiracy with that accident. It was just that, an accident that can happen during migrating seasons. These birds will always fly in groups during the migrating seasons. And sometimes they venture close to airports or within flight paths of runways, which extend a few miles out from either end of the runway itself.

All things considered, it could have turned out much worse. But it didnt thanks to clear and precise thinking by the captian and co-pilot.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Skip to 2:00
www.liveleak.com...

But you're yet another person to take the main idea of that other thread wrong... it was said it was strange how much it was covered in the media...not if it had actually happened or not.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It is amazing how some people can read something that is painfully obvious sarcasm and take it seriously. Lighten up, will you? The blogger is joking.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sara1

What about the report that the majority of passengers were BofA employees and a few were Wells Fargo employees??? This was in another thread the day it happened.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
No, wait there just may be a conspiracy here folks. It's the birds!!! Their turning against us. Why do you think they fly in flocks, they're passing information people! They're out to get us all!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
vids.myspace.com...

oh yea, the birds conspiracy. lol

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The conspiracy is the media wants ratings and is pimping this story for all that it is worth for as long as they can!!!!

I mean come on they are all about making money, dumbing down the populace, and entertaining, not necessarily informing.

No conspiracy here, only a very few lucky people on that plane and a grateful city for the wits of that pilot. If he had crashed into a high rise, they would suspect a conspiracy there too.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I used to work on jets in the Air Force, and bird stikes definitely happen. They don't usually cause the plane to crash on a multi-engine aircraft, but it does happen. And I'm really hoping you didn't think the article was serious. If you couldn't catch the sarcasm there then you need to get out more.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Heh.
Anyway... it was good to see something remarkable on TV instead of celebrity's or some quacked out murder or something.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
if you really wanna know why i started this thread its because i was bored and i felt like this kinda stuff gets discussed on ats alot so why not.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

this dude is too gay on that clip. are you saying this thread is gay?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86

this dude is too gay on that clip. are you saying this thread is gay?

I can honestly not come up with any kind of intelligent response to that.

Yes, that is seriously all I can say.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
sorry i didnt know there was another thread already discussing this

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

reply to post by killuminati2012

Fact remains that there are people who do believe there is a conspiracy in this somewhere, which is essentially what this topic is about, not some specific blogger and his specific "article". So yes, it annoys me.

Every time a bird poops on a car it's a conspiracy too I guess.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86
if you really wanna know why i started this thread its because i was bored and i felt like this kinda stuff gets discussed on ats alot so why not.

Well next time you feel like posting crap, try posting it on BTS, especially if it is of sarcastic nature.....thats what BTS is here for

top topics

join