It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Obama Become The Next Hitler?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Obama will destroy the economy we all know this
After America collapse economically.......... will a dictator come about?

Isn't that exactly what happened to Germany?

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Obama will destroy the economy we all know this

We know no such thing!
The economy was on the path of destruction before Obama got near it.

What we DO know is that he will get the blame from people who don't have the insight to see that an economic collapse has been coming for some time now. I've known it for years. Obama just happened to be elected at this time in hopes that he can do something to make the effects lesser.

That is yet to be determined.

After America collapse economically.......... will a dictator come about?

I doubt it.

Isn't that exactly what happened to Germany?

Obama is no Hitler.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Many people have already considered the parallels between Hussein Obama and Addie Hitler. See this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As well as this one, that I found VERY engaging:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Many thread have also been posted claiming that BO is the anti-Christ. I didn't find those so engaging.

There is no doubt that this country has many similarities to pre-war Nazi Germany, but I find the subtlties of this Federal government to mirror Mussoulini's pre-war Italy more closely.

EDIT: In the end, I don't think that BO has the same leadership and strategic characteristics of Hitler. IMHO, Hitler was a much better leader, and I would much rather he be my CinC than BO, for better or worse. I am certain that BO will go down in history as WORSE than Hitler, if that's possible.

[edit on 17/1/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm really looking forward to "Change" the current system has been favorable to only a few. The problem is not knowing if the next system will be favorable to all. Many old timers don't like change. This chaos seems like the only way to achieve it.

Ron Paul 'as-if' for me represents the boring 'rocking chair' old timers. I haven't yet heard his plans for the 'Star Trek' type golden age. So, please give us a run down from his book what that apparently is.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Obama, Hitler, Anti-Christ?

No not in the slightest bit. Although everybody that has high hopes for him so far ever since he got elected he is continuing the status quo of bailouts. The states are failing so that bailout is coming next.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Did you watch the video?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Already a discussion on this here:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Im more scared of the way the media is portraying him! Its like they are making him a God like figure! Ive never seen an American leader receive so much praise and worship from the press.
I know you can argue Bush received a pass from Foxnews, but the way Obama is portrayed is beyond normal. Look back in history and see the last time a leader was blindly worshiped and how the people were brain washed!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I recall having watched something on the 700 club as-if suggesting Obama in some connection to the Dark Horse of the apocolypse...in my mind.

But the meaning in politics is closer to an underdog as was suggested of Bill Clinton as well. Politics wants us to believe in a better future and not a worse one than before. This is why I didn't vote for anyone this time. That doesn't mean I wish the worst for the Obama administration though. I just don't have a crystal ball to know the difference. Good luck to us all.

Christ, Hitler etc. may have all been some puppet by unknowns. So, no matter who may have become president, may not have mattered anyway.

Obama does for some odd reason remind me more of a Pharaoh and I picture him in all of the garb also.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
anything is possible

In Philadelphia This Morning, Obama to Call for "A New Declaration of Independence"

PHILADELPHIA, PA -- Here in the City of Brotherly Love this morning, following in the footsteps of his hero President Abraham Lincoln, President-elect Obama will call for "a new Declaration of Independence" and ask Americans to invoke the same spirit of our Founding Fathers to get through these challenging times.

"What is required is the same perseverance and idealism that our founders displayed," the President-elect will say, calling for a new declaration of independence "not just in our nation, but in our own lives – from ideology and small thinking, prejudice and bigotry – an appeal not to our easy instincts but to our better angels."

blogs.abcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

I can, this already happened in the 1930s in Germany, the 1920s in Italy, the 1960s and 70s in China and the 1920s in Russia.

Let's at least give Obama a chance and if he turns out to do good then we can elevate him to God like status but at least let's see him do something worthy of such before we do so.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
EDIT: In the end, I don't think that BO has the same leadership and strategic characteristics of Hitler. IMHO, Hitler was a much better leader, and I would much rather he be my CinC than BO, for better or worse. I am certain that BO will go down in history as WORSE than Hitler, if that's possible.

This statement demonstrates pretty clearly that the problem isn't with Mr. Obama. Anyone who would rather follow Hitler than the democratically elected President of the United States has no business maligning the patriotism of the left wing.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram

This statement demonstrates pretty clearly that the problem isn't with Mr. Obama. Anyone who would rather follow Hitler than the democratically elected President of the United States has no business maligning the patriotism of the left wing.

And herin lies the BIGGER problem... Anyone who believes that the Electoral College is democratic had better read the definition of democracy. Sorry bud, I fought for this country under a left wing AND a right. I think I can safely say that there's NO patriotism in "Mr." Hussein Osama... OOPS, Obama.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hitler was an animal. Worse than an animal. And yet for all his evil flaws, he was first and foremost a fervent nationalist.

Obama is not a nationalist. Not sure exactly who he's for yet. Words mean squat.

Obama couldn't ever become a Hitler. He doesn't have the testes, and I don't think his mustache would look match up.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Another Hitler can rise anywhere and at any time.
The world is a mess and ripe for a Hitleresque person.
Can Obama become like him? Sure. ANYONE could.
Do I think he will be? Dunno. Time will tell.
At this point I think Obama is just a tool - a front for someone else.
The pretty face on the product - so to say.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I believe Obama is the next Hitler. There is similarities between the
two, both came to power in the midst of economic collapse. Hitler in
the beginning was idolized by the german masses. Wherever he went
he was welcomed by tens of thousands of enthusiatic germans. Many
cried listening to Hitler's speeches. He was regarded as a hero who can
save Germany from economic crisis but in the end he turned out to be
an evil dictator who persecuted millions of jews and political opponents
and invaded Europe with his Nazi armies.
We are seeing the same pattern of hysterical adulation. The Obama
mania that we witnessed during the inauguration is disturbing. People
were crying listening to him and the mammoth crowd( millions) who
attended despite of extremely cold weather showed he is idolized by
the american public. In the end Obama will show his true color, will
he be like Hitler ? Who knows but it is very possible.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The only way this could possibly come about is if the American people allow him to do so.

Now for one, i don't think Obama wants to run the country on his own, he just doesn't seem to have THAT kind of a work ethic. Furthermore as i said, if the American population is so blind in ignorant to the kind of things that would take place BEFORE any such dictatorship came about, then really, they'd be to blame.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Many people have already considered the parallels between Hussein Obama and Addie Hitler. See this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As well as this one, that I found VERY engaging:

Many thread have also been posted claiming that BO is the anti-Christ. I didn't find those so engaging.

There is no doubt that this country has many similarities to pre-war Nazi Germany, but I find the subtlties of this Federal government to mirror Mussoulini's pre-war Italy more closely.

Hitler's leadership ability is much exagerrated. You might want to read up on Stalin.

top topics

join