It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie form Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
You could just sign up to geocities or angelfire and upload it there and just post us the url

to much i think, geocities and angelfire only allow you 10k, i have an idea though....this should work ill edit in a sec

*edit* ok well that didnt work... sorry im all out of ideas

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by Nephilim__]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've been corresponding with Xon a little bit. I don't have a problem with hosting the file on my website. If he wants me to host it for him, I'll have it up tonight.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here how about this, I can host it but not on an open thread because of bandwidth limitations. If you're interested let me know and I'll give you my e-mail to send it to. A better idea for people with unlimited e-mail space might be to have you e-mail it to them.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by J0HNSmith]

Xon

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Now I hope synn can hoste the movie for me. So all thanks Synn for the help.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think Xon and I have everything worked out now. So as soon as he sends it to me, I'll upload it to my site.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i would like to see this video y cant you just post it on ur own website then give us a link to see it i dont think he has a video

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
We live in very different time zones, so communication was a little slow. But I am now currently recieving the video and will upload it to my website as soon as I have fully recieved it.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
cool lets get this underway because i want to see this video even though it is probably junk and useless

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just finished recieving the video from Xon. It's a little hefty at 62 MB, but the quality is good -- as far as internet videos go

I'll upload it to my site tonight and post a link here for download. There wasn't anything revolutionary in the video, but it was very well put together and has all the things you would expect
A very nice video overall.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Great, can't wait!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay guys -- I had a couple exams today and didn't have time to upload the movie. It's going up right now and I'll post a link as soon as its done.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'll be asleep by the time this is uploaded, so I'll go ahead an post the link.

Take note that the file won't actually be on the site for another 2.5 hours -- around 6:00 AM Eastern Time (-5 GMT).

It's a hefty download at 62 MB and I might lower the size at the price of quality if that's okay with Xon. Anyways, he put together a good movie -- enjoy.

www.clanavalanche.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
For some reason the upload rate took a huge hit and its saying that it will now take almost 7 hours -- putting the completion time at aabout 11:00 AM Eastern.

Again, the link is (will be):

www.clanavalanche.com...

DO NOT download until after 11:00 AM -- you will only get a partial file!

THE TOTAL FILE SIZE MUST BE: 62.7 MB -- otherwise you will get a partial file that won't work.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by synn]

Xon

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thanks Synn. It is okay whit me that you make the size smaller. So everybody Enjoy

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am downloading this file now, it says it is 64.2 MB?
Should take me about 45 minutes, depending on the downloading speed - it's going at around 26kbs at the moment. Seems to be speeding up now.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by synn
For some reason the upload rate took a huge hit and its saying that it will now take almost 7 hours -- putting the completion time at aabout 11:00 AM Eastern.

www.clanavalanche.com...

THE TOTAL FILE SIZE MUST BE: 62.7 MB -- otherwise you will get a partial file that won't work.

Im getting it now and it says the file is 64.2mb

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yeah, its completely uploaded now. So go ahead and download and enjoy.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by synn

www.clanavalanche.com...

synn, it's download fine...62.7mb mpeg

S.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Dosnt work for me

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Downloaded it - going to watch it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>