It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the true followers of christ travelling through time?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
The bible is ment to be confusing.

The Bible is meant to be confusing to those whose eyes are not open. Once God has opened your eyes, the Holy Spirit will reveal what you need. It takes a life time of studying the Bible to grasp the intracacies of the message.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by In nothing we trust

As opposed to Christ's army - surely you know me by now - I will always take an opening to tell everyone that Jesus Christ loves them and will save them - who cares if people give you crap? Not me.

In your prior post about the army of earth, I suppose you were referring to the army of satan?

I am not your enemy brother. I believe in the lord Jesus Christ.

We may disagree on a few interpretations of things though.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by spellbound

Have you ever read the Koran?

No whats it say?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
How can there exist people in the future to time travel if mankind already destroyed itself?

Who knows.

Perhaps they are from a small group that survived the holocaust hidden up in the mountains somewhere.

Alien intervention?

Perhaps we brought time travel technology with us when we arrived on this planet and the technology was lost and then rediscovered.

And how did Jesus time travel into Marie´s womb?

Artificial insemination.

Matthew 1:18
Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit. 19 And her husband Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorce her quietly.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, one thing I am almost certain of is that "Armageddon" is not going to be what the modern imagination hasconcocted. To me, the whole "annihilation" of the earth theory is a fallacy.

Why do you think so?

We certainly have the technology currently to destroy every living being on the planet.

Why wouldn't we use it?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek

Are you certain? You are probably right... why do people think 'jesus' is god? Because all of that magick? God said...something about staying away from the witchery, didn't he??

Yeah he said stay away from those who practice magic and sorcery. (The time travellers)

HugmyRek

Origionally posted by OP
Good point thier foreheads were annointed with oil to be healed and again thier foreheads will be marked to accept the mark of the beast. Interesting dichotomy. Lobotomy anyone?

Do you think they are the same????

Dunno, I never put that one together before. I'll have to think about it.

HugmyRek
Thank you for your kindly thoughtful feedback to my contrasting but confirming similar theory of time travelling religionists.

You're welcome I didn't say I was right about everything. Listening to a different point of view is good.

Origionally posted by Op
Jesus doesn't dismiss the history of the Jews. He offered them a chance to change.

HugmyRek
Yeah...I wonder why he did that. Was the world really so bad then ...

I'm sure living conditions weren't all that great back then. But honestly I think Jesus had a greater purpose in mind than encouraging the invention of flush toilets and video games. I think he was sent on a suicide mission to save us from ourselves and change our doomed future.

HugmyRek

Origionally quoted by Op
I've often wondered if we didn't come to earth in a space ship and crash land upon the planet. I suppose a wormhole space-time gate would also allow for interdimentional travel.

I like the second of the two. Two bad the location is probably getting blowed up in the middle east, if it ever did exist at all. Be nice to find it and travel back for cookies and tea and what the ?!?'s.

Lots of history in that area. The key to some of these questions could be buried somewhere out there. Too bad the whole area is about to be incinerated.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I believe, is that our bodies are the time machine by which the blood is actually what stores our memories and gives us access to that by running the information in our blood through our brains like a computer.

Here's a scary thought. What if the time travellers spirits are on a journey to live forever by travelling from the past to the future and they are using our bodies as the host. When the body of the host is all used up they transfer thier spirit to another host. Seems a little predatory to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by In nothing we trust

In your prior post about the army of earth, I suppose you were referring to the army of satan.

No, I was referring to the Armed Forces of America, or wherever you live - the real world army. I just wondered if you were in the Armed Forces - no insult intended.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
50% of my theory in this thread could be complete crap.

But 50% of my theory could be right on the money.

And that scares me. I don't think anyone really knows the answer.

We're all seekers either desperately clinging to reality because we're either afraid to go any further or lost in a never ending search for the answer that we'll never find.

Tyranny of the mind is terrifying when we enslave ourselves.

Tyannny of the mind is an abomination and an unpardonable sin when others seek to enslave us for thier own purposes.

Do yourself a favor set yourself free.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Trust - May I ask if you are male or female?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I believe, is that our bodies are the time machine by which the blood is actually what stores our memories and gives us access to that by running the information in our blood through our brains like a computer.

Here's a scary thought. What if the time travellers spirits are on a journey to live forever by travelling from the past to the future and they are using our bodies as the host. When the body of the host is all used up they transfer thier spirit to another host. Seems a little predatory to me.

Witchery and sorcery are magic, but that is not what the bible is talking about.

Nobody is going to hell over a magic trick promise.

What the bible was saying is Pharmacy. How do you think "spells" are cast? Drugs. In this way you are accessing the "sorce" or "elements" to divine.

God want's you clean, remember the inside of the cup is what is dirty, not the outside. Where do you think the word "Holy" comes from? Healthy

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Great - so you believe that Jesus is our Saviour?

Hooray and I hope that a lot more people discover this fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join