It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the true followers of christ travelling through time?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yes, but we are not Christians in the New Religious sense. People lost their opportunity 2500 years ago for that.

We have had many Masters along the path, from moon dust to stars, to the deepest oceans, to the first step on Terra firma, and with every individual who has had consciousness rise to the ultimate from within.

Most importantly, we are not followers. To follow would be fruitless, we are our own fragrance our own taste our own Masters.

It is the same mentality which controls the religions, all of them that have murdered all of the enlightened Masters to keep people from knowing.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
Or maybe, it is Time Travellers who think they are doing God's work, but instead are led by an agent of the 'devil', thus their work that they believe is for God, is actually in contrast to God.

So they become devils themselves and justify thier evil by claiming that god forgives evil acts as long as they continue to acknowlede him as thier one and only master.

And maybe, there are others who are running their tail to keep the mess cleaned up, who actually are God's workers or closer to it, and can't figure out where all this damage and all these new time lines are popping up from.

The confused minority.

God said, "There shall be no God but me"
enters the arguement.
So what is up with Jesus?

A rebel, a lunatic or a time traveller with a plan?

Could jesus have been groomed for his famous speaches, his friends hand selected to support him, and with the spin doctors at the ready to play the Judas and make sure the man himself 'Jesus' didn't live to speak-let alone question what was happening?

That is the most disturbing possibility yet. Could they have groomed Jesus from birth to commit ritual suicide and go to his death believing the lie that they had brainwashed into his brain? From his birth until John the Baptist shows up in Israel proclaiming that Jesus is comming, Jesus is a no show. Gone without a trace for 30 years.

And speaking along these lines, could time travellers have become disappointed with the way the future was running, and thought to change it again, yet again, by killing the baby jesus, mary, and joseph.

That timeline hasn't come to pass yet, but I suppose it could.

Could they have tried to bring all humanity to their side by implanting one of their own, knowing then, that all who claim to worship him and bend their head, will then be doing so towards the devils' club?

Brainwash the poor to be content with thier lot in life and obey authority figures. By acknowledging the devil as god they would be acknowledging thier evil masters above them as their lords.

Jesus said, "I am god"

Actually I don't think Jesus ever claimed to be god. Instead he said, "Who do you think I am?"

God said there would be decievers...and then comes along jesus.

Again a small correction. It is in Revelation that it says that there would be decievers before Jesus returns for the second time.

How does one discern between the mark of God and the mark of the Beast? Both are on their forehead.

Good point thier foreheads were annointed with oil to be healed and again thier foreheads will be marked to accept the mark of the beast. Interesting dichotomy. Lobotomy anyone?

Enters a confusion.
There is no book of revelations in God's initial book. According to the oldest known writing of the 10 commandments 3 bible texts Compared

The 10 commandments were pre-Jesus.

God says,
Commandment One: I brought you out of Egypt.
But, the christian agencies that came centuries later do not acknowlege this of God's word.

Jesus doesn't dismiss the history of the Jews. He offered them a chance to change.

Could Eygpt have been another planet?

I've often wondered if we didn't come to earth in a space ship and crash land upon the planet. I suppose a wormhole space-time gate would also allow for interdimentional travel.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
We have had many Masters along the path, from moon dust to stars, to the deepest oceans, to the first step on Terra firma, and with every individual who has had consciousness rise to the ultimate from within.

Most importantly, we are not followers. To follow would be fruitless, we are our own fragrance our own taste our own Masters.

We need more spiritual guides and less religious leaders. But they won't have it.

Religion offers them social control over the mindless masses.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Ohh I totally agree, it is just so simple, we were born with enlightenment, it is religion and politics that keep us from the truth. So much invested in ignorance.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Can I please ask you, having just enjoyed a fabulous exchange of ideas - are you REALLY in the army? The Army on Earth, I mean.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
Can I please ask you, having just enjoyed a fabulous exchange of ideas - are you REALLY in the army? The Army on Earth, I mean.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Please re-phrase.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

As opposed to Christ's army - surely you know me by now - I will always take an opening to tell everyone that Jesus Christ loves them and will save them - who cares if people give you crap? Not me.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

You have a soldier Atavar.

OK, to avoid a oneliner, I just wonder why if you are not a soldier?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

You see a soldier, I see Hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I wasn't necessarily seeing a soldier - why was that the avatar, I wonder.

We had had a good exchange re JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD - I always have to post about JESUS- He saves - a lot of people don't know this.

Anyway, thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

"I always have to post about JESUS- He saves - a lot of people don't know this. "

Stating the obvious only stagnates the discussion ;-)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

OOOOEER,

So you KNOW JESUS SAVES?? - great - and JESUS never stagnates anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Have you ever read the Koran?

All Christians should read the Koran at least once.

*Preferably after visiting ATS.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I just have to ask this and Im sure you have the answer ready. How can there exist people in the future to time travel if mankind already destroyed itself?

And how did Jesus time travel into Marie´s womb?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

"How can there exist people in the future to time travel if mankind already destroyed itself? "

Multiple universe theory accounts for this.

They are not altering their own past, since all the multiple universes will have a version of them doing the same thing to a timeline in another universe ad infinitum, there is a very good chance that a version of themselves from another universe will alter their past in the manner required - in fact the future they return to may not even be their 'own' (point of origin), but it's past will have been altered by other versions of themselves.....

This is how Michio Kaku accounts for this kind of paradox..

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Maybe a smaller war would be the better alternative to a worldwide holocaust.

Maybe this is the choice that the people from the future choose. The lesser of two evils.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

Well, one thing I am almost certain of is that "Armageddon" is not going to be what the modern imagination hasconcocted. To me, the whole "annihilation" of the earth theory is a fallacy.

Perhaps this is what would be time travellers know that we don't.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hug my Rek
Jesus said, "I am god"

Originally posted by OP
Actually I don't think Jesus ever claimed to be god. Instead he said, "Who do you think I am?"

Are you certain? You are probably right... why do people think 'jesus' is god? Because all of that magick? God said...something about staying away from the witchery, didn't he??

Originally posted by Hug my Rek
God said there would be decievers...and then comes along jesus.

Originally posted by OP
Again a small correction. It is in Revelation that it says that there would be decievers before Jesus returns for the second time.

Hmm, I'll have to look it up in the book, if I ever come across one. I think I recall something of the sort in the origional bible preceeding the 'new testament' addition.

Origionally posted by OP
Good point thier foreheads were annointed with oil to be healed and again thier foreheads will be marked to accept the mark of the beast. Interesting dichotomy. Lobotomy anyone?

Do you think they are the same????

Thank you for your kindly thoughtful feedback to my contrasting but confirming similar theory of time travelling religionists.

Origionally posted by Op
Jesus doesn't dismiss the history of the Jews. He offered them a chance to change.

Yeah...I wonder why he did that. Was the world really so bad then to warrant the scuzzed upitness of it today?
Boy, tell people anything they ever do will be forgiven and they actually take it seriously: all hell breaks loose.

Origionally quoted by Op
I've often wondered if we didn't come to earth in a space ship and crash land upon the planet. I suppose a wormhole space-time gate would also allow for interdimentional travel.

I like the second of the two. Two bad the location is probably getting blowed up in the middle east, if it ever did exist at all. Be nice to find it and travel back for cookies and tea and what the ?!?'s.

Maybe this is where variety was brought into the gene pool, eh? Sometimes I wonder this.

um...I don't know why your edit name is at the bottom of my post but...I didn't do that. now my edit name will be here too :-)

[edit on 19-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Note: Rough draft - ramblings - seeking

Time travel - How do we know that Jesus didn't travel from the future back to the past?

How do we know that there aren't space-time continuum opertives working among us with the goal of fulfilling gods pre-determined plan?

144,000 soldiers and priests, chosen by god the father, to guide the unseen kingdom that exists on earth. 1 god - 12 disciples x 12 tribes x 1,000 year reign = 144,000

A cycle of concealing (seal into the covanant), revealing (Revelation of the covanant), concealing (seal into the covanant), revealing (Revelation of the covanant), etc....

Job 38:4 "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.

To this we hold fast, everything else is up for grabs til the end.

The rock [Sun (Latin: Sol)]

Mankind will pass away, but you will enjoy eternal life.

Psalm 144:4:
Man is like a breath; his days are like a passing shadow.

2 Peter 3:8:
But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The speed of light

Revelation 7:2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, 3 saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." 4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

144,000 travelling through time towards a pre-determined destination.

The 144,000 will destroy the old covanent once and for all a sequence started by Jesus (Time traveller?) As I was, I am.

Maybe, just maybe, the human race destroys itself in an apocolypse in the future and they are trying to change history by making small adjustments at different points in history by jumping in and out of the space time continuum.

The story of kingdoms from start to finish requested.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

I think you are right on with the 1000 years.

Only difference, I believe, is that our bodies are the time machine by which the blood is actually what stores our memories and gives us access to that by running the information in our blood through our brains like a computer.

You will notice in the bible that after one died, there was a mourning period of 30 days, which is approximately the amount of time the brain requires for creating new neural pathways, hence the remembering of the dead.

Imagine that when you pass, the light that is calling you is the minds of those who loved you. Memories are literally living in side of the people recalling them. This is why Jesus spoke of the importance of fallowing the son of man. Jesus is the Recall, the order, the life and gives salvation when a man and a woman bear the "cross" over of man....SEX for procreation, not Killing a man. Bear up "children" as they are truth, not unseen.

We record our memories with story, then when we die, we are in the memories of those who remember. 120 years max on any memory of individuals.

If you look at the Nephilim. That is all they were, that is, "Men of the Name". Tyrants who had made names for themselves. Same thing they were doing at the tower of babel....or Baby Eloah. "Confusion"

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just found this and thought it was fitting.

The Lords Prayer translated from Aramaic into English, rather than from Aramaic to Greek to Latin to English I keep telling people that the bible they are reading is not the bible. Unless you go to the original languages, you only get unoriginal texts.

SEE "The lords prayer" in Aramaic below

"O cosmic Birther of all radiance and vibration!
Soften the ground of our being and
carve out a space within us where
Your Presence can abide.
Fill us with your creativity so that we
may be empowered to bear the fruit
of your mission.
Let each of our actions bear fruit in
accordance with our desire.
Endow us with the wisdom to produce
and share what each being needs to grow and flourish.
Untie the tangled threads of destiny that
bind us, as we release others from the
entanglement of past mistakes.

Do not let us be seduced by that which would
divert us from our true purpose, but illuminate
the opportunities of the present moment.
For you are the round and the fruitful vision,
the birth-power and fulfillment,
as all is gathered and made whole once again."
nmazca.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
I just have to ask this and Im sure you have the answer ready. How can there exist people in the future to time travel if mankind already destroyed itself?

And how did Jesus time travel into Marie´s womb?

Because every time you TT, the dimensions shift. Therefore the outcomes have a variance to the traveler. Entire worlds can shift, and so what was destined to happen can change.

Metaphorically speaking, the womb of Mary. Jesus simply reached enlightenment which made him a light unto himself. Enlightenment is all of our birth rites. If I make love for the first time and get pregnant before my hymen is broken, does that make me the Mother of the only begotten son of God? Was this just another way years after Christs departure more believable to create a religiosity surrounding his teachings?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join