It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the true followers of christ travelling through time?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Note: Rough draft - ramblings - seeking

Time travel - How do we know that Jesus didn't travel from the future back to the past?

How do we know that there aren't space-time continuum opertives working among us with the goal of fulfilling gods pre-determined plan?

144,000 soldiers and priests, chosen by god the father, to guide the unseen kingdom that exists on earth. 1 god - 12 disciples x 12 tribes x 1,000 year reign = 144,000

A cycle of concealing (seal into the covanant), revealing (Revelation of the covanant), concealing (seal into the covanant), revealing (Revelation of the covanant), etc....

Job 38:4 "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.

To this we hold fast, everything else is up for grabs til the end.

The rock [Sun (Latin: Sol)]

Mankind will pass away, but you will enjoy eternal life.

Psalm 144:4:
Man is like a breath; his days are like a passing shadow.

2 Peter 3:8:
But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The speed of light

Revelation 7:2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, 3 saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." 4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

144,000 travelling through time towards a pre-determined destination.

The 144,000 will destroy the old covanent once and for all a sequence started by Jesus (Time traveller?) As I was, I am.

Maybe, just maybe, the human race destroys itself in an apocolypse in the future and they are trying to change history by making small adjustments at different points in history by jumping in and out of the space time continuum.

The story of kingdoms from start to finish requested.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
What time do you have cause we are all traveling together.

But the Jesus path. Perhaps that is different.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Everytime I read the bible I see a different thing in each statement of text.

No matter how many times I try and look at it my gut still tells me that we are all on a journey together because we are all the same person but we experience time to allow us to grow into the god we will become.

If you take every person that ever has and ever will be and put them into one being you would have a god in terms of experience, skills and power.

I see what you are saying but for some reason it just does not feel right to me and I think that the bible is a series of texts giving you a clue to seek yourself.

Even some of the quotes you have suggested,

Job 38:4 "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.

I was there, you were there and we were all there but we still have to go there if that makes sense because time is irrelevant to God.

Psalm 144:4:
Man is like a breath; his days are like a passing shadow.

We are finite in human bodies but we will rise again for eternity, literally.

2 Peter 3:8:
But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Time has no meaning to the finished being (God).

We are here to create infinite experience and if you apply that then of course we will have another massive destruction period. It is possible that there will be another christ due to the fact that infinite possibilites are infinite themselves.

Some well known sayings,

"God is watching and is all around us". Of course he is, you are looking through his eyes at the past, present and future.

"You are only hurting yourself"
This is also true because when you harm another being, you will be that being or have been.

"What goes around comes around"
Self explanatory really.

I find it fascinating to look at things like this and it fits with any religion and well known saying etc.

I often find that if you read the bible without trying to make a storybook out of it, it reveals so much more for you to take and I feel a lot of people do not actually read it like scripts but more like a fictional book. The result is confusion and eventually dismissal.

Nothing is impossible. In fact you could say we are here to become the impossible or very improbable.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

But the Jesus path. Perhaps that is different.

Of course it is.

Every single person on this planet has a different path. If we had the same skills, same knowledge and same life path there would be no point in any of us existing.

When we have experienced all the possibilites that is when we will be the alpha and the omega.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
What time do you have cause we are all traveling together.

We are nearing the end of time. The apocalypse (That already happened) draws near.

The cycle of events is speeding up.

Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil") is a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of humankind. Today the term is often used to refer to the end of the world, which may be a shortening of the phrase apokalupsis eschaton which literally means "revelation at the end of the æon, or age".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Everytime I read the bible I see a different thing in each statement of text.

I see what you are saying but for some reason it just does not feel right to me and I think that the bible is a series of texts giving you a clue to seek yourself.

I think the bible is a more of a collection of texts that contain clues to our past and future destiny as a human race in totatality. I believe that there are hidden powers that are working behind the scenes, (using the bible as a reference guide - A place to depart from and return to) to fulfill a purpose.

Someone has the key. (Council of nicea factions? Answer: Doubtful) The instructions were implicit. Do not tamper with the text, by adding to it or take away from it. You don't put together a collection of scripts and tell people not to change it unless you know how to unlock it's secrets at a latter date.

I often find that if you read the bible without trying to make a storybook out of it, it reveals so much more for you to take and I feel a lot of people do not actually read it like scripts but more like a fictional book. The result is confusion and eventually dismissal.

The bible is ment to be confusing.

No one understands the bible, that's why everyone has a different intrepretation of it.

The purpose of the bible could only have been to confound and confuse the languages of the peoples of earth.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
As insane and or as similar as it sounds, I've recalled meeting some of these people who appeared to be watchers, fallen and claimed they were guardians. They shared some of their alleged technology with me and I saw many events. Many which are very questionable as if recreated or false and misleading.

Time travel in the physical sense seems to be misleading. Traveling back in time has been suggested to be more of a leap forward in various steps to check their progress or plan and make corrections. They had told me the bible was some type of scripted computer controlled chain of events.

Many of which can also coincide with known future naturally occurring events such as those astronomically. These people 'supposedly' resided in some type of crystalline/energy stasis their entities have been in for thousands of years and have been suggested to have lived lives and returned to them as well.

Even though many of these events were misleading, staged and disinformation the experience and technolgy was still fascinating, not to mention what appeared to be a great effort to recreate some of these sets. Some events I recall having seen apparently happened in the future. idk

So, it's hard to know what time period I was in exactly. Some of these now also suggest to me 'as-if' these people didn't arrive until more recently, such as around 2001. Too much information to decipher anyway.

The idea that god needed machines for his angels etc. seems like more disinformation and suggests fabrication and deception. The book of Enoch seemed to also suggest science as part of the deception process.

This may not concluded that it's all a deception, but it makes me more sceptical of everything. It also suggests to me that many events may have just been recorded through abductees etc.

Now we also hear stories about government mid control programs, as if to suggest a more down to earth deception for 'everything' As suggested, false and or memories of childhood that are recalled seems like more deception after the fact.

Bible prophecy makes suggestions of seeing into the future, but these may also be cyclical and scripted events.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If "god" is omnipotent and omniscient, then why would he need followers and loyalists to go back in time to fulfill his goals?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Interesting...

I have said for quite some time that the "end" is not going to be the way that modern imaginations have concocted. The Gnostics claim that the "world has already ended" and we are to blind to see... I am not too sure they are not correct.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
As insane and or as similar as it sounds, I've recalled meeting some of these people who appeared to be watchers, fallen and claimed they were guardians. ... Many which are very questionable as if recreated or false and misleading.

Not to be sceptical of your claims or anything but, why would the watchers contact you?

Time travel in the physical sense seems to be misleading. Traveling back in time has been suggested to be more of a leap forward in various steps to check their progress or plan and make corrections. They had told me the bible was some type of scripted computer controlled chain of events.

I believe that you are refering to present time watchers who are learning from history as presented in the bible and applying it forward to make certain events occur. Correct me if I am reading you wrong.

I am postulating that watchers from the future are actually jumping back in time (i.e. 9/11, birth of jesus, creation of the federal reserve system, WWII) to make sure that certain events occur with the specfic intent of changing the future timeline. More recently they have been popping in and out of the space time continuum than in times past.

The idea that god needed machines for his angels etc. seems like more disinformation and suggests fabrication and deception. The book of Enoch seemed to also suggest science as part of the deception process.

Aliens or beings from the future could use technology as a guise for godlike powers. How would someone from a less advanced civilization tell the difference? The indians used to call rifles firesticks.

This may not concluded that it's all a deception, but it makes me more sceptical of everything. It also suggests to me that many events may have just been recorded through abductees etc.

Now we also hear stories about government mid control programs, as if to suggest a more down to earth deception for 'everything' As suggested, false and or memories of childhood that are recalled seems like more deception after the fact.

You mean through government projects like MKUltra?

So I think you are saying pretty much the same thing as me, but you are not sure how they are doing it either.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Have you ever read Philip K. Dick's VALIS? He actually suggests that the early Christians had the ability to time travel.

And the strange part is, the book is based upon his actual visionary experiences...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaBears
If "god" is omnipotent and omniscient, then why would he need followers and loyalists to go back in time to fulfill his goals?

Excellent question.

Perhaps God is a little bit of a deceiver.

Perhaps deception is required so that they can make the required changes to the timeline. Brainwash three groups of people to be diametrically oppossed to eachother in the middle east to create a power keg.

i.e.
- Jews say Christ hasn't come yet and want to keep thier beliefs in house.
- Christians say Christ has come, the kingdom is here, and activelly seek new believers.
- Islam says go stick it, but acknowledges that Christ existed, but they disagree with the philosophy and the claims.

And the goal of our future would be thier survival, instead of the destruction of everyone.

However, I think the destruction has already occurred in the future and we are all walking down a gangplank.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
For what its worth there is NO time in eternity....

OT

Departed loved one aren't 'waiting'...for anyone to show up...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The Gnostics claim that the "world has already ended" and we are to blind to see... I am not too sure they are not correct.

Maybe a smaller war would be the better alternative to a worldwide holocaust.

Maybe this is the choice that the people from the future choose. The lesser of two evils.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

As insane and or as similar as it sounds, I've recalled meeting some of these people who appeared to be watchers, fallen and claimed they were guardians. ... Many which are very questionable as if recreated or false and misleading.

Not to be sceptical of your claims or anything but, why would the watchers contact you?

Many people appear to be used for different purposes. Some of which is disinformation and showing off. The so-called watchers may be those who watch through us as hosts and portals. What I see, hear and think, they apparently do also. Now with advanced forms of news media, they probably don't need so many hosts to see through these eyes.

If I knew all the answers, I seriously doubt I would be on this site. It now some how helps me think about it better or more likely even another part of their continual agenda by distraction.

A time traveling messiah figure could also be part of the deception. I'm not convinced an immortal figure would spend such a small part in the past as if to start another or many conflicting religions and than fulfill them many years later as some miracle. When our lives are filled with doubt of many things we've been taught, it shouldn't be any different with anyone's special effects.

So, I still remain sceptical of many things.

It may be that there's been some BS conflict going on to prove something to and through me. Hear enough BS and everything seems to be in question. Still, I can't help but now feel some amount of sympathy and admiration for their efforts. Even though their ultimate goals may have been a failure, their efforts and various accomplishments have not.

I guess even these need to be graded on a curve.

I recall someone once said to me as if now cryptic: "He's forgotten more than you will ever know" Looking back and the source, I doubt this very much of who this person was actually referring to.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

A time traveling messiah figure could also be part of the deception. I'm not convinced an immortal figure would spend such a small part in the past as if to start another or many conflicting religions and than fulfill them many years later as some miracle.

Well we're all guessing. MY theory of a time travelling Messiah is as plausable as anyone elses. No one has disputed that it is a viable possibility.

The one thing that cannot be disputed is that Christ offers compassion for all the peoples of the world while the rest of the religions do not value compassion for other peoples. He even offers the chance of salvation to those who have repeatedly refused him.

It's never too late to try and stop the destruction of the entire world, even though we already failed the future.

A Christ figure who wants to stop the world from it's imminent and certain future destruction might be willing to sacrifice a small percentage of hard hearted people who refuse to let him into thier lives even when thier demise is imminent.

Fear of the eternal curse of God, if they back down, could only have such an effect upon such a people.

Eternal war or a war to bring about eternal peace.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The placement of the Jewish people into a non-oil rich land which is later surrounded by Islam which inhabits oil rich lands is also ironic. God tells the jews that he is thier god but he gives the Jews olive oil and gives crude oil to thier enemies. Seems like a cruel joke until you see that god gave them a way out if they choose it. A compassionate god after all.

In another ironic twist of fate Jesus walks around the non-oil rich land of Israel and uses Olive oil to heal the sick. Later olive oil becomes associated with peace. Jesus offered the jews peace and they rejected him, preferring to not abandon thier previous set of instructions from god.

Ever wonder how the magic men (sorcerers) of babylonia (Associated with the gate of chaos - Time portal?) knew that Jesus would be arriving but the jews didn't?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well gee, if you just want someone to agree with you, than I suppose it could also happen your way if that notion appeases you.

Those I have encountered could just represent those who use deception anyway. At this point, it makes little difference until they finally show themselves.....again.

I suppose for now, I'll remain a doubting Thomas. As for Israel and their alleged enemies, the oil fields as-if may actually represent their bodies of their past generations. The story of those cast into the furnace may have more than one meaning. The jealousy factor added to the mix somehow seems manipulated also. This isn't much different from Cain and Abel.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well gee, if you just want someone to agree with you, than I suppose it could also happen your way if that notion appeases you.

What's to appease? What will happen, will happen.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Or maybe, it is Time Travellers who think they are doing God's work, but instead are led by an agent of the 'devil', thus their work that they believe is for God, is actually in contrast to God.

And maybe, there are others who are running their tail to keep the mess cleaned up, who actually are God's workers or closer to it, and can't figure out where all this damage and all these new time lines are popping up from.

God said, "There shall be no God but me"
enters the arguement.
So what is up with Jesus?

Could everything after the bible, be, planted by time travellers? Could they be the three wise men, laying 'fame', bringing their gifts, and installing the seed of the rumor. Could jesus have been groomed for his famous speaches, his friends hand selected to support him, and with the spin doctors at the ready to play the Judas and make sure the man himself 'Jesus' didn't live to speak-let alone question what was happening?

And speaking along these lines, could time travellers have become disappointed with the way the future was running, and thought to change it again, yet again, by killing the baby jesus, mary, and joseph.

Could they have tried to bring all humanity to their side by implanting one of their own, knowing then, that all who claim to worship him and bend their head, will then be doing so towards the devils' club?

God said, "there will be no others but me"-

Jesus said, "I am god"
God did not say, here is jesus, he is now me god.
God said there would be decievers...and then comes along jesus.

Did Time travellers, spin doctoring the jesus phenomena have say in the writing of Revelations? Are they now furfilling the profecy that they set into motion.

Revelation 7:2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, 3 saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." 4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

How does one discern between the mark of God and the mark of the Beast? Both are on their forehead.

Enters a confusion.
There is no book of revelations in God's initial book. According to the oldest known writing of the 10 commandments 3 bible texts Compared

God says,
Commandment One: I brought you out of Egypt.
But, the christian agencies that came centuries later do not acknowlege this of God's word.
Why?
Is there a great deception programmed into the world?

Was a place 'known as named Eygpt' existing at the time?
Or... did we name it Eygpt afterwards, thinking that is what he meant.

Could Eygpt have been another planet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join