It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GANGS should be declared Domestic Terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
One change Presi-Obey should make that actually would make a difference is to delcare Gangs: Domestic Terrorist.

Some of the 300,000+ Feb jobs he wants to create could be used. Overnight we'd see an instant stop to gang violence and then he could use the force control the borders.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Change Weenie

As long as they don't take away our right to bear arms, I don't see any problem with the gov taking out gangs, just curious what country are you from? I myself am not concerned with being gramatically perfect, but the number of errors in your signature just lead me to beleve your first language is not english.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Problem is where to "put" them all and of course "what is the definition of a gang and how do you classify".... tattoos? Without an "exact" definition of what it is and what "crime" it is then ANYONE can be considered a Gang..... religious groups, American Legion, PTA, any group of 2 or more?

Rough one but it would have to be spelled out in exacting terms without any loopholes for abuse or it is a free hand to prosecute anyone for anything under the "Gang" law.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I say we leave them be. I happen to know for a fact that they are OUR first line of defense wtshf. Except maybe ms-13, 18th st. etc, imported gangs that were created by the contras in the late 70s early 80s. Those, they gotta go. That is TPTB personal bounty hunting network wtshtf. Yeah.

Love and Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here is just a little info about the gangs in Calif along with some other interesting data.

Just One State
This is only one State...............If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will !

From the L. A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County )

(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue

HOW CAN YOU HELP ?

Send copies of this letter to at least two other people. 100 would be even better.

This is only one State...............

If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will !

And you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I read yesterday that the LA Attorney General is attempting to utilize the Ricco Act for the first time ever against a street gang.

Members of the notorious East L.A. 18th street gang are now being subject to property and large cash seizures after being arrested. they are finally figuring out a way to m ake the gang leaders and members financially liable for their crimes if not criminally.

The same way the FED's brought down most of the KKK, they seized their property, froze all of their accounts and took everything they had. Not sure if it is all for show or what, but could help stem the tide of gang violence.

California is critical because if we just give it up to the gangs and the illagals and let them have it they will not stop there. We already have cases of MS13 shootings in small rural areas of the south east. Eventually something is going to have to give.

And I agree...gangs are domestic terrorists and nothing more, only they do it for money and power instead of religion.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
No. Only when they've crossed the boundary from their stupid criminality into claiming turf, or making live dangerous for the average citizen.

Then they've declared themselves a ruling power in contention with the people's government. An unelected usurper. THEN they get to be terrorists AND traitors.

No matter how much you try there will always be a grey area. There is demand for those things which are not legal, and there will always be a set of people willing to take the consequence of fullfilling that demand. Or if they are smarter, get someone stupidier to pay the consequence of it. That means that managing it at that level and keeping it minimized is always going to the practical plan.

However, when they surpass into claiming country territory, and endangering the lives of the average cit.......time for a serious smack down. Time for a reminder that they make their money by catering to the people with money. A stable safe society has money to spend. Therefore it is in their best interests (and less likely to get them put up against a wall and shot as a traitor) to police their own.

[edit on 2009/1/17 by Aeons]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
So who will decide what exactly constitutes a gang and what will stop this from reaching farther to clubs orginizations, groups, people. This is still the U.S. and I would like to see that happen for a little while longer.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yes and ban ANY organized group, for example Boy Scouts, Football Teams, Basket Ball teams, Rotary etc....

Seriously though, there is no way they could ban gangs. Gangs could just file to be recognized as a not for profit organization. Don't laugh, some biker gangs have registered themselves as legal entities ie. as an Incorporated company.

I understand where you are coming from, however this whole notion is treading on very thin ice. It could be construed as eroding yet more civil liberties from the people - not a good thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Problem is where to "put" them all

Put the worst of these gang leaders in the soon to be empty Gitmo camp.

Its been a known for a long time that most of these gangs are run by there leader that are already in prison.

One thing that needs to be done is to CUT the lines of communications between the leaders in prison and the gang members on the street.

Use the Ricco act to go after the people that are this line of communications.
put them in jail too.

This will cause internal strife in the gangs when there leaders inside prison find they are out of the loop and someone else is running the gang on the outside.

i would love to see these gang leaders faces when they found that they had marines for prison guards.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What you fail to realize is that if the government wasn't getting what it wanted it would change it. the Government is Developing a North American Union and they are doing it Without the Approval from Congress or the American people. More people need to be aware of this or We all better get used to a "North American Community" with Open borders much like the EU.

Understand this. The Government does not care about the borders or immigrants flooding our Country(Proof is in the pudding). Because it is all irrelevant in a North American Community with Open Borders.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It's outright robbery. The government has no "right" that allows them to make crap up on a financial basis. If these guys are so bad, and leaving a wake of crime in thier path, it should be a rather easy job to arrest them, no? If the goverment cant prove that something is criminal enough to arrest, they can go ahead and manufacture some "badguy" tax? What!? It's just organized crime like in the 20-30's all over again...except this time they boom rap out of thier cars instead of swing.

Anyway, gangs=loosely based orginized crime. It's not terrorism.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Gangs should be declared legal terrorists ONLY if you are willing to give up your liberty for security.

Once you give up this portion of US liberty you will leave yourselves open to a self feeding cycle of asking the goverment to fix your problems, and giving up more liberty.

As for me and my house "give me liberty or give me death".

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If any of you people think that the US doesnt have a gang problem then please checkout the series Gangland on the History Channel or youtube as it has most of the episodes there.

Been watching the shows for the last 2 days and it certainly is eye opening

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
If any of you people think that the US doesnt have a gang problem then please checkout the series Gangland on the History Channel or youtube as it has most of the episodes there.

Been watching the shows for the last 2 days and it certainly is eye opening

Then watch monsterquest and UFO hunters on the same channels. This country has far more problems than gangs according to the history channel.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You have a very good idea here. Gangs are spreading and to label them terrorists they might second think their gang banging.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'd have no issue if membership in a Gang were to be an automatic life sentence without parole. It is time for such action. Certain of the tattoo's should become acceptable evidence in court. When a Gang Banger wears a tattoo advertising his kills it should be taken as a confession even if they never know who the victim was.

There comes a point where we need to say NO MORE and stop tolerating violence. If they want to kill each other behind bars; let them. Contain them somewhere with adequate shelter, drop food in every few days and let them live in their own world.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
You have a very good idea here. Gangs are spreading and to label them terrorists they might second think their gang banging.

Are people that post like this not familiar with this government? Do you have any idea what is there to stop them from then deciding something you are part of can be classified as a "gang." This is still the U.S. We have serial killers and rapists running around while most gang members are low level drug dealers who never even throw a punch. You all want the guy who sells pot on the corner labeled a terrorist and shipped off to EU to get tortured and left for dead? Great idea, but then we still have rapists and killers, so let's classify them too so we can ship them off. Then we have......

see how it works? Ok, let's go round up those drug dealers and send them all to gitmo so middle class white guys can go on drilling holes in asian prostitutes heads to make "love zombies."

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

I don't believe that for a second..

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I'd have no issue if membership in a Gang were to be an automatic life sentence without parole. It is time for such action. Certain of the tattoo's should become acceptable evidence in court. When a Gang Banger wears a tattoo advertising his kills it should be taken as a confession even if they never know who the victim was.

There comes a point where we need to say NO MORE and stop tolerating violence. If they want to kill each other behind bars; let them. Contain them somewhere with adequate shelter, drop food in every few days and let them live in their own world.

But pedophiles, murders, rapists, serial killers, CEOs that kill 100s of elderly people by the way they regulate energy, healthcare, and finances, drunk drivers that kill or maim people, violent people with anger issues but no gang affiliation, and so on...all these people should be dealt with differently? The same? Who decides who gets exiled in this manner you advocate?

The attitudes of this board are sickening. I cannot believe that these are people from my America advocating this kind of Nazi style personal management of who is worthy of life and who is not.

Why should gang affiliation matter anyway? A crime is a crime isn't it? I am not in a gang. Does that mean it is ok if I were to come and murder your loved ones? Should I get a lesser sentence than a gang member for it?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Intothepitwego]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join