It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st time/long time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think i should of done this first when i joined ATS/BTS but i have a tendency to get ahead of my self so...

ahoy to all of ya and i really really like this site and all of the smart and free thinkers on this site. it was truly an eye opener for me and many more im sure,so just wanted to say thanks so much and nice to meet you all.

look forward to trying to keep up with the great minds on this site. anyone else feel intimidated when they decided to take the plunge aka let there thoughts be on the cutting block?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
dangit i must really suck at this since no one said hi or your a freak or anything along those lines? i must be doing somthing wrong or just picking a bad headline that kept anyone from veiwing let alone type a reply to make me feel part of the group. oh well guess i will have to fight for it, whats new. much love for ya all and this thread that will never see the day of light!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
wooo my first double post, sorry hahah

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Tungsten core]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS/BTS it's a big site. Take your time enjoy your self.
If you have any questions or problems U2U me anytime.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
thanks so much for the welcome. lol all i was looking for was one reply. thanks so much.
not trying to kiss any as* just wanted to thank you

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi TC and welcome! I am fairly new here myself, although I did do some lurking and yes some anon posting...lol Have fun!! I will keep an eye out for ya on the boards!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tungsten core

Well seeing as I have your attention please review these links to help you get off on the right foot.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

top topics

join