It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW ATS MIX - FINAL UPDATE 04/20/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hi Everyone.....

Rather than having to address individual inquiries..... presently, we hope to unveil the NEW ATS MIX sometime in March 2009. Of course, that is assuming that Johnny and I make parole this time.

Seriously though, the ATS MEDIA TEAM which consists of Springer, Skeptic Overlord, Crakeur, Johnny & I, has not been sitting on our buttockes this whole time. Skeptic and Johnny especially, have been busting their keesters to develop what, we all hope, will be the future of not only ATS MIX, BTS MIX and the ABOVE POLITICS shows... but be one of the groundbreaking media formats for the future of Internet Radio worldwide.

That's all I can tell you at this point. As we progress and know more, we will keep the membership advised.

Until that time..... this is a perfect opportunity to CATCH UP on some of the shows we have done over the last 18 Months.

ATS MIX Shows

OR

ATS MIX . COM

Thanks for your continued support.

Dave & Johnny

[edit on 4/20/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sweet! I figured we are going to be in for a surprise. I have been on my toes awaiting the next show! Thanks for all the effort and endless talent you fellas bring to the table. I love the show and the members and listeners can't get enough of you guys!

Here's to all of you

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Looking forward to all the new features on ATS Mix!

I'd love to see debate shows as part of the new format. Put a believer and a skeptic in a cage, gloves off! I think it would be highly entertaining!

Also, it would be great to have some music in show.. generated/created by the wealth of ATS members/musicians. Highly original, ground breaking and no pesky copyright issues.

There's two little pearls of wisdom to break your teeth on!

IRM

[edit on 18/1/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sounds good.

Can't wait

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
oooh exciting.

I am sure it will be worth the waiting.

Keep it up

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Cool!

New media formats?

ATS radio?

I can't wait.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Awsome. My fridays at work have been getting a little boring with Dave and Johnny in my ear.

It's the thing that keeps me excited throughout the week!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by blackbirdish]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
May I ask what's going on with ATS mix? It's been weeks since anything's been announced.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Frank...

We are still in LIMBO as Skeptic Overlord tries to work out some of the technology...... sorry, that's all we know.

Dave

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I always listen to ATS Mix on my portable mp3 player, so unless you go streaming live 24/7, will mp3 downloads of the new shows be still available? If not, why?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by relu84

Yes.... we (Skeptic mostly) are working on a format where we can do the show LIVE, interact with the members where they can ask guests questions LIVE and when the show is over, have it ARCHIVED where it will be available as we always have, in MP3 format.

Here again.... this is the way it is planned out..... but what we end up with or are forced to modify... is still up in the air.

Hope that helps.....

Dave

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
UPDATE

Johnny and I have been working on our studios (equipment, design, layout, etc.) and we can see light at the end of this tunnel. Although we hope to unveil the new concept April 2009, it might be May before we launch. Once we launch, however, strap yourselves in. They have locked Johnny and I up in our cages since December 2008 and we are ready to pounce.

Dave

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just wondering, but is AM/FM radio in your new business plan? You guys are much more entertaining than whats out there in the wee hours right now.

And the only other thing I would like to see (and I know many others, both believers and skeptics alike) is a little bit deeper discussion with your guests...no need to water it down if your catering to the ATS crowd only, reading the forums will show you time and again how we can understand more than just the scratch on the surface that most podcasts put forth.

Maybe some harder and direct questions for some of your guests...don't be worried about scaring them off. If potential guests get frightened by possibly having to actually explain themselves then their not the kind of guests that ATS'ers want anyway.

Looking forward to hearing the new format!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Way ahead of you. That was one of the first conceptual changes which the media team discussed. We still plan on having a bit of levity (The Daily Show) in the shows, but limit the comedic stuff to the topics being discussed, rather than intermingling stuff that is not ATS related.

Appreciate your comments.

Dave

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Just wondering, but is AM/FM radio in your new business plan? You guys are much more entertaining than whats out there in the wee hours right

We went down that road last year and got train wrecked by the mainstream media meltdown and buyouts that took place. So, no way are we going that way again, unless someone approached us with iron clad contract in hand and a butt load of money.

Quite frankly, every day I see on the Internet and through my own cluster of main stream radio friends..... that the future of entertainment is going through a migration of what use to be, to what will be the future. I have said it before and will re-say it again here..... if Bill Gates prediction from a few years ago stands the test of time, we are on the verge of being a part of the most intelligent transition of entertainment that has ever been known. Within 5 years, the world's entertainment will not be via satellite, through cable wires, through phone lines (fios or otherwise).... it will be through the World Wide Web. As we believe that is the future, our energies are being dedicated to that.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't see what possible improvement you guys can make. You are already on the www and you guys have done an awesome job.

Im not trying to tell you guys how to run your show here but what you should have done from day one is sign yourself with the Genesis Communications Network which is home to big names like Jeff Rense, Alex Jones & Dr. Bill Deagle. The owner of the network "Ted Anderson" comes onto the Alex Jones show often and he is a really smart guy, awake and aware to the corruption going on in politics and government and is a big conspiracy nut just like the rest of us. In fact all of the shows on that network expose the conspiracy's and corruption in some form or another.

If this is not the direction that you guys are going in, then your just going to be in the same spot spinning in circles forever.

Otherwise, stay the way you are, miss you guys and hope to hear you soon.

[edit on 4/8/09 by housegroove23]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

Hey HG....

Thanks for the shout and for the shortcut to the information about the site. Right now, both Johnny and I are waist deep in new equipment that we are going to utilize for the new ATS MIX. As far as decisions for where the show goes, Johnny and I are Talent...... well, Johnny is anyway.

Johnny and I, of course, have the bosses ear when it comes to our show and the visions that each of us have. But the bottom line.... the Amigos are the ones with the final decision about the ATS MIX show as it is their property and part of the Above Network Media Group which is owned by the Above Network LLC. In simpler terms, Skeptic, Springer, Crakeur and Simon.

Again... thanks for being a loyal supporter of the ATS MIX show, but most importantly, Johnny and I.

Dave

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Dang I miss the mix, feels like ages since I heard it. I'd take anything right now, how about you and Johnny just get on the skype and just do a short mix, 5 minutes of butt jokes and 5 minutes on current threads, just to prove you still exist and haven't been replaced by NWO imposters.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RubberBaron

We're getting close, real close. Don't hold your breath for butt jokes, however.

Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord's Thread - Please Go Here

SkepticOverlord has posted the results of what we were trying to achieve in the above thread. Please go there to make your comments and suggestions.

Thanks for your support...

Dave & Johnny

[edit on 4/20/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

new topics

top topics

join