It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beans beans the musical fruit...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I would like to know why some people think farting is funny and others think it is disgusting and would rather explode and sit around in pain before they would ever lower themselves to do such a thing.
Me...personally, farts crack me up! Hey don't judge me, its a natural bodily function. Some of the nicknames for said bodily function also crack me up! Case and point:
Throwing air biscuits
cutting the cheese
breaking wind

Share yours!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"Barking Spiders"

Although, my personal favorite has to be the Zen Koan:

"The body speaks when the mind knows the moment is too profound for words".

[edit on 1/17/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Who stepped on a frog is my personal favorite.

Although, my personal favorite has to be the Zen Koan:

"The body speaks when the mind knows the moment is too profound for words".

My personal favorite has now been changed to the words of the wise Zen Koan.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Beans beans the musical fruit,
Nothing quite like them for making you toot!

just returning my "gasp" from where it came.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My daddy always said " beans beans the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot, the more you toot the better you feel so have some beans with every meal" !!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It is just funny....

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Not quite the equivalent of "breaking the wind", but almost. And it sounds a bit poetic too...

"Where the sun refuse to shine and the warm winds blow"

Ok, it's homemade and it might not be so funny. I don't know. It might not even be grammatically correct, as Google says "No results found for "Where the sun refuse to shine and the warm winds blow"" - So, sue me!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by darkangel831

Wasn't that from Blazin Sadles. That movie is hilarious one of the top 5 comedies of all time.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
To fart to fart do not be ashamed, for it gives the body ease...warms the sheets on cold winter nights and stifles all the fleas!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I couldn't be married to my husband if I didn't think loud farts were so funny. Even my two little dogs fart out-loud. We live in a fart friendly home. We even have names for certain sounding farts. You know the ones that go up at the end? We call them "question farts".

But when we are in public, we keep our butt trumpets to ourselves.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by plainview]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by plainview

Your post cracked me up!
I used to have a boston terrier that would not only fart, he would back up, and I mean literally walk backwards so he could get his butt right up next to my husband and let er' rip! Loud and rotten, my husband would get so mad!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Glad I could help you get a laugh today! If laughter really is the best medicine, then I will live to be a happy 100. Let's hope!

One of my dogs is a boston terrier (1/4 mystery breed). That is hilarious that your dog made sure to mark his property with his butt smell. My boy, Max, farts under the covers a lot or while he is walking past me, to go stuff his face with more food. Our female Chihuahua has been a very smelly girl for the past month. I can smell her little butt when she sleeps on my lap, while I'm at my computer.

I love that I can sit in my jammies on a Sunday afternoon and discuss farts with a stranger over the internet.

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Plainview.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by plainview

Nice to meet you too! I know, my husband and I have been married for 24 years and farts are like cheap entertainment for us. We have a rat terrier now and he can rip some silent but deadly ones! lol I have to tell this story, our boston (boots) always slept with us up until the morning that my husband woke up with boots butt right in his nose! He had his head on my pillow and his butt on my husbands...he was furious! He opened his eyes to a dogs rear end...lol Needless to say, he didn't get to sleep with is anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Aw. Poor lil guy was just trying to share his love with both of you, with both of his ends! Luckily, we haven't awoken to any butts... yet. My husband and I will be 3 years in June. We're a couple in our 20's, but our friends and family always tell us we act like one of those couples who has been together for decades. Our conversations about bodily functions began very early on in our relationship

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The louder ones gives more respekt, as everyone nearby will know it was you. With good resonance, it can be heard throughout the neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

That is hilarious! I have to tell you, many women I know act like they would never...hah, all of my co-workers are women and we have contests!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
A few energy drinks and I become... (Popeye's theme) Slash the Thunder Butt!

Good thread.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Slash]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
[english version]
beans beans good for you heart
the more you eat
the more you fart
the more you fart
the more you eat
the more you sit on the toilet seat.
[/english version]

Oh,and farting is funny because it comes out yer bum and it makes a funny noise. fact.(the smell is just an added giggle factor)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"that's enough apples for you"

read for yourself the why of it:
flooginmcnoogin.blogspot.com...

that little "nugget" of genius from my son (enough apples for you) got me thinking about the old days of the internet and email and those fart name lists that were sent out so I started googling, as I'm wont to do and I came across a few new ones:

www.fartnames.com...

The Bitburr: Sounds like just that--you're walking and the initial explosion "BIT!--" during one step is followed by a more gentle release of the rest of the volume during the next step: "brrrrrr..."

The G and L Fart - This is one of the most ordinary and pedestrian of farts, known to everyone. Certainly it is the least gross. If you have not already guessed, G and L stands for Gambled and Lost. One of the most embarrassing of all farts, even when you are alone.

a couple of favorites from the list of farts with no explanation:
the scented scream
after dinner mint
backdoor trumpet

I grew up with a keen understanding the bathroom humor is and always will be hysterical. It doesn't matter how gross or who it happens to, if it involves poop or farts, it's going to make me laugh.

My dad had a tape of an old bit from god knows when that involved a farting contest between Lord Windesmear and Boomer from Down Under. They discuss their training, their background, their outfits (finesse debreeze) they fart, with various scores for various fart types and one of them wins. It is by far one of the funnies things I remember from my childhood. Thanks to the internet, I found a disc online of the Crepitation Contest. It resides in my drawer at home, for a time when my kids are old enough to fully appreciate it.

There's plenty of info about the contest out there but this site tells the whole history of this record rather well and you can hear the 14+ minutes of comedic genius as well.

Enjoy
randsesotericotr.podbean.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join