It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is YOUR education?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
How old are you? 22

How far of an education do you have? Masters in Economics, Bachelors in Economics and International Relations

What did you specialize in?International Trade

Do you still live with your parents/family? Right now yes, but more of a stop gap. Unless things really take a turn for the worst my goal to is have enough saved up I can spend the 4th of July in my own place

What type of economic background did you grow up in? Working Class

Regarding your education - did you do good in school?Alright, I was always between a 3.0-3.25 for most of college and high school

Do you have a job? Just as I explained in an earlier thread, just got offered a supervisor position.

How much did you make X amount of years ago and now? This is my first "Real" job, as in I'm looking for something more than a paycheck. Right now I'm looking at about $40,000 after taxes +benefits.

Are you searching for a job? Honestly, I was looking and I might drop this one and take up a teaching job either at one of the private high schools or a magnet public school. Slight drop in pay but I think I would enjoy it far more.

Do you blame the economy?No

How do you consider your financial responsibility? My dog and myself for right now.

Are you happy?Eh, but it sure isn't because of my finances.

How long has it taken you to become to the point where you are in life, whether that being an uphill or downhill turn?Just really starting out in life

Who did you vote for in the past election (If you did not vote say so)? Nader, but that was more of a protest vote than anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
.Thanks for the posts so far! Keep them coming...I am wanting to hear someone who got into a downhill loop because of the economy (for the sake of understanding).

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
How old are you? 16

How far of an education do you have? Done GCSEs now doing A levels

What did you specialize in? Nothing

Do you still live with your parents/family? Yes

What type of economic background did you grow up in? Middle class

Regarding your education - did you do good in school? In GCSE nothing below a c. [b/]

Do you have a job? Every now and again if I'm needed. During holidays.

How much did you make X amount of years ago and now? Minimum wage.

Are you searching for a job? No

Do you blame the economy? I blame it for the problems I'm going to face very soon.

How do you consider your financial responsibility? I try not to

Are you happy? Right now, yes...and few months or weeks into the future, I may be right on the verge of doing something else entirely.

Who did you vote for in the past election (If you did not vote say so)? I can't vote yet, but I don't intend to either.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FSBlueApocalypse
Who did you vote for in the past election (If you did not vote say so)? Nader, but that was more of a protest vote than anything.

If I could have, I would have done the same. (in fact I did here on ATS since there was no age requirement.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join