It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 ufos over Tucson 01/16/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I was watching tv when I noticed through the window a white dot, at around 4:10 pm. At first I thought it was a star, but then I saw a red dot next to it. Having read (on ATS, no less) the conspiracies on the planet Nibiru and whatnot, I admit my mind raced to the conclusion that it might be a "foreign star" making itself visible.
This wild theory instantly flew out the window, however, when I noticed the red dot moving around the white dot, which itself was moving at a snail's pace across the sky. It dipped down towards a group of small mountains, then it flew up and 10 minutes later it was on the other side of the mountains, now easily visible from my backyard.
I imagine it was getting farther away, because the red dot was become harder to see, though I could still make out when it crossed in front of the white dot. After a while, the white dot started making tiny circles in the sky (the fastest it had moved so far). It made 2 counter-clockwise circles, stopped, then 2 clockwise. It repeated this pattern about 3 or 4 times.
During this whole time, I called my closest relatives (none answered), and a friend (who thought I was joking).
By now, every time I looked at my phone and then back up at the sky, I had to search for the remaining white dot in the sky, because it had gotten so tiny. (Keep in mind that throughout all this, there were absolutely no clouds in the sky)
I noticed it had started to move towards the mountains again, so I ran inside to get a better camera than the one on my phone, which took too long because by the time I came back out, the object was gone.
The whole thing took about 30 minutes.
What just happened???

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This would have been an excellent event to capture on video or a photograph. Interesting!

2nd line.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I hugely regret not being able to have firm evidence of what I saw... I tried taking pictures with my cell, but it was too small to see.

I hesitated a full 30 minutes before running in to get a better camera, for fear of it leaving.

Now all I have is a lame story.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I used to live in Tucson Arizona and at night, you can see a lot farther and clearer than in most places of the world. When I worked as a nightshift lot cleaner, I was lucky enough to see a huge meteor flaming and tumbling through the sky as particles and bits of it broke off in a trailing blaze in the sky. This happened two different times. In the rest of the country I only ever saw what one calls a "shooting star", 'cause that's all it appears like, but in Tucson you can see a lot clearer and farther. I am sorry that all I can do is confirm this that you likely allready know. It can only be one of three things, a real U F O, a prank ( I doubt it), or an experimental craft by US military. The latter is what I would put some money on.

top topics

join