It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt believes something is very suspicious about the recent plane crash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Look at us, we're pathetic.

Something good happens for a change and WE cant believe it!!!!!

:shk:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Intothepitwego

o.......k

you really read to much into that post, i was just saying its a rare occurance and nothing bad happened except the accident.

i mean rare as in that combination of situations (a double bird strike taking out 2/all engines on a passegner jet over a massive city and the piliot managing to pull off the perfect water landing and noone was killed) has like 1 in a 10000000 chance of actualy happening... i would say thats pretty dam RARE!, sorry, i should have said "improbable".

Im very confused though, are you trying to say their totally IS a conspiricy here going unnoticed?

(and again, no need to go so deep into my ranblings! lol.. i fear for peoples sanity trying to seperate my ramblings sometimes.)

dgtempe - your dam right, but not litrely , its more like "no way, ive won £10000..I CANT BELIEVE IT" .. where its clearly true, more disbelief

[edit on 17-1-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You mean like the plane hitting two birds, and then it became a whole flock, and back to two birds, and no one has even investigated yet? Or that both engines shut down and that is ALL the pilot reported, and he's being asked not to talk to the media...Why? B of A employees on board, perhaps a few with some dirt?

I think this whole thing stinks..

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

Im very confused though, are you trying to say their totally IS a conspiricy here going unnoticed?

What are you confused about? I thought it was pretty clear that I do not believe for one second that there is a conspiracy involved in this whatesoever. I thought that was clear from going on about how logic does not bear that out in any way once you expand passed the original proposal of conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Intothepitwego

ah, cool ..hehehe ..

i was wondering

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

"I myself..." Really? Not you someone else? LMAO!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It is obvious one poster on this thread hasn't bothered to read Reinhardt's post as is just making comments based on ASSumptions of what Reinhardt wrote.

Reinhardt questions the plane crash because there is no evidence of a bird strike being the cause, yet it has been treated as fact. The engines and black box have not been recovered yet all we hear about is a bird strike.

Reinhardt hints that this plane wasn't meant to survive and ties it into a banker gathering a week before where they were discussing an al Qaeda strike on the US economy.

Here are some more comments from Reinhardt to clarify his view.

I usually don’t go this route..
but if i recall correctly, i heard what i considered to be..
an unlikely comment about the Bank of America..
while i was watching the passengers being rescued.
It was something along the lines of:
“The Bank of America is a true American patriotic bank”..
or a great patriot.. or something along those lines.
I thought it was an odd moment to bring up corporate patriotism..
other than the obvious NY/first-responders connection
Banks and securities exchanges are of the most treasonous..
and least “patriotic” institutions imagine-able
(it is only this BofA comment that has me wondering)
I recalled an image I posted on an EC update when BofA made a China investment announcement
To me, this plane thing is suspicious..
especially if they don’t come clean quickly with the black-box and..
engine damage evidence indicating bird strikes
This crash is either going to be easily proven..
or it is going to get really weird
(i don’t want to, but i have to say this)
I hope there is no further sign of fowl play;-)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Speak for yourself this aint AE. We dont do one liners here. And I Darn sure do not believe something good happened. Imagine how much more damage all of those bankers and lawyers that survived will do...

Seriously though I agree that the story sounds suspect...

Its a feel good story with timing too perfect..

And I understand Bank of America employees were the majority on that flight... Maybe one of them was sent a message about whistle blowing?

Who knows ask them. THe passangers I mean not the captian.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Originally posted by dgtempe

Speak for yourself this aint AE. We dont do one liners here. And I Darn sure do not believe something good happened. Imagine how much more damage all of those bankers and lawyers that survived will do...

And I understand Bank of America employees were the majority on that flight... Maybe one of them was sent a message about whistle blowing?

You really think this was set up this way? You go make that landing then. Talk to other pilots about that landing. This is not a well executed plan, it was a miracle that they did not sink into the icy water or hit one of the many many obstacles in the way. If you really think this pilot planned this, you are insane.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Ummm...it was an afterthought to my previous post.

You want to think conspiracy? Suit yourself. BUSH ordered the plane down!!!!!!
Better yet, Obama did!
Too bad the pilot knew his stuff, ha?

Please, theres one too many conspiracies already. As far as reprimanding me for a one liner,

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Furthermore, i believe that in order to establish a more perfect union in this world, we should start calling a spade a spade, and stop seeing conspiracy in EVERYTHING.

The new beginning is here. At least give it a chance.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
...both engines are now missing what's the big deal, the key pieces of evidence besides the flight recorder, I don't see any reason for a conspiracy at all.

Wait, wait wait. Two 10 ton pieces of equipment sink in a river, and no one can find them?!

Is that true?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

OK, I can play along. What parts are suspect? Today is January 19 and you can feel free to get in that river and find the missing parts. When you do, please present your evidence that it was not birds flying into the engine.

What we have here is a plane that was disabled. Happens all the time.
We have birds flying into the engines. Happens all the time.
Said plane goes down. Happens all the time.
Pilot saves everyone on top of a river in NYC in the middle of the coldest few months of the year. Not such a common occurance.

So...what is the conspiracy? Was someone trying to kill a few people from BoA? What percentage of the people in the company were on that plane that their loss would do anything for anyone other than open up positions inside the company? What would have been the motive, ultimate goal, incentive to pull any of this off?

I understand that this is a conspiracy site and all but you are going to need more than a rescued disabled plane and live passengers to convince me that anything unusual happened.

Tell you what, if you are willing to get into that river and get those engines before the middle of February, I will gladdly tag along and wath from someplace warm and inside. I promise.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

im sorry but i have to agree...

it was birds...they migrated for winter...this is a known fact...canadian geese!

i dont see why the plane going down would benefit anyone truthfully...plus it didnt seem as if anyone important was on that flight...overall i'd be with you as a conspiracist but this one just doesnt deserve the time...

its a clean case- opened and closed.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hmm anyone else find this interesting?

www.cnn.com...

Two days before US Airways Flight 1549 crashed into the Hudson River, passengers on the same route and same aircraft say they heard a series of loud bangs and the flight crew told them they could have to make an emergency landing, CNN has learned.

Steve Jeffrey of Charlotte, North Carolina, told CNN he was flying in first class Tuesday when, about 20 minutes into the flight, "it sounded like the wing was just snapping off."

"The red lights started going on. A little pandemonium was going on," Jeffrey recalled.

He said the incident occurred over Newark, New Jersey, soon after the plane -- also flying as Flight 1549 -- had taken off from LaGuardia Airport in New York.

"It seemed so loud, like luggage was hitting the side but times a thousand. It startled everyone on the plane," Jeffrey said. "We started looking at each other. The stewardesses started running around. They made an announcement that 'everyone heard the noise, we're going to turn around and head back to LaGuardia and check out what happened.'

"I fly about 50 to 60 times per year, and I've never heard a noise so loud," he said. "It wasn't turbulence, it wasn't luggage bouncing around. It was just completely like the engine was thrown against the side of the plane. It just -- it didn't shake the plane but it shook you out of the seat when you're drifting off, it really woke you up. And when it happened again, everyone just started looking at each other and there was a quiet murmuring around the plane, and you could feel the tension rising just in looking.

"I remember turning to my [business] partner and saying, 'I hope you got everything in order back home, life insurance and everything, because that didn't sound good.' "

Jeffrey said he sent a text message to his wife about a "scary, scary noise on the plane. Doesn't sound right. They're flying back to LaGuardia to check it out. I'll call you when we land. I love you."

He added, "About 10 minutes later when we never made the turn, we kept going, that's when the pilot came on and explained -- I wish I could remember the words -- I remember him using air, compression and lock -- I'm not sure the right order, but he made it sound like the air didn't get to the engine and it stalled the engine out, which he said doesn't happen all the time but it's not abnormal."

Expert Aviation Consulting, an Indianapolis, Indiana, private consulting firm that includes commercial airline pilots on its staff, said the plane that landed in the Hudson was the same one as Flight 1549 from LaGuardia two days earlier. PhotoSee images from the rescue in last week's crash »

"EAC confirms that US Airways ship number N106US flew on January 13, 2009, and January 15, 2009, with the same flight number of AWE 1549 from New York's LaGuardia Airport to Charlotte Douglas [International] Airport in North Carolina," Expert Aviation said in a statement to CNN.

The company said it checked with contacts in the aviation industry to confirm that it was the same plane.

The National Transportation Safety Board released the tail number of the downed Airbus A-320, which is N106US.

NTSB spokesman Peter Knudsen said as part of its investigation into the Hudson River crash, it will be looking at all maintenance activities, but has no indications of any anomalies or any malfunctions in the aircraft, so far in the investigation.

The Federal Aviation Administration referred CNN to US Airways.

US Airways would not confirm that the Flight 1549 that took off January 13 was the same plane that splashed into the Hudson two days later.

Valerie Wunder, a US Airways spokeswoman, said: "US Air is working with the National Transportation Safety Board in this investigation." She would not comment on any other details, including Tuesday's flight, though she did confirm US Airways is looking into it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Only one engine was on the botton of the Hudson River, the right engine was still attached.
It obviously had some power as this video shows.

au.youtube.com...

Its seems to be flying level although probably underpowered, but not falling like a brick.

No conspiricy here.
Nice landing though!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think its great the pilot handled this whole situation so well and so happy everyone is safe.

I do think its strange that BOTH engines went out, 20% of the passengers on that plane were bankers, and, two days before the same plane had the same problem on the same flight..... With these kind of coincidences I think it is good someone is asking questions. If it was some type of conspiracy I don't think they planned on the pilot being so awesome!

I think it was a great distraction for the media to use - who doesn't want to report what is really going on in the world - it kept us entertained for a day or so..... The media loves the easy stories like this one....

I think it is ALWAYS good to question things and get verification. Thanks for the post! I'm off to research this Reinhardt guy to see what he is right about all the time.....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Geese are evil creatures bent on our destruction! hehe We must declare war on geeses! hehe No geese left unoverturned! Time to outlaw geese! They are noisy yet highly manuverable and cunning creatures, hide the kids! They will steal the car and your food too!

We should go ahead and spend a few trillion on it!!!

Good point anonymous! It is all a distraction from the real stuff going on!
Let me know what you find on reinhart, I'd like to know too!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by dodadoom]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join