It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt believes something is very suspicious about the recent plane crash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
here's a conspiracy - a car crash down the street from me was caused in order to false flag the robbery attempt by two aliens who were drinking slurrpies at the 7-11 over 1000 years ago..........

my god.....give it a rest - Planes do crash....

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I for one thought of the very same thing... Everything cam together so smoothly that everyone was rescued ..what a heartwarming story at such a time....

YALL DO KNOW ABOUT the Strategic Communication Laboratory right?!?!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
intresting post!

i dont know if its a full blown conspiricy, but i have though theirs something all to rounded , mainly that it could be distracting the public from someone. Although, i think the weirdness is mainly in the fact its a double bird strike and an emergency water landing where noone was injured, and that combination is rarer than rare!

i dont think theirs suicide birds or any maddness, i think its most likely a total coincidence that its happened when the world should be watching something else, but a DAMN well timed coincidence.

I have one question though, why no FOOTAGE!? it crashed in the main river in one of the biggest citys in the world, ive seen one still image, but how come no footage? thats something im not really understanding atm, theirs footage of everything everywhere these days, but nooone got this? thats probably the weirdest bit of the lot.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It's impossible for any of us to come up with any definitive answer as to whether there is some sort of conspiracy here, bacause none of us are privvy to enough information - BUT, the thing that constantly amazes me is the backlash that anyone receives when they formulate any sort of theory - rather than anyone getting off there lazy arses and looking into it themselves, they get into psychic defense mode because they feel need to protect their internal realities. Or to put it plainly, they just couldn't give a crap.

One thing I do know is that a bird strike is not at all uncommon.

A bird strike involving damage to one engine in a twin jet plane is less likely than the common bird strike.

For the single engine to fail due to this damage is less likely still - but
in this case, the aircraft is able to stay airbourne and can make a landing
on the tarmac of a nearby airport, or even continue to its destination.

For a birdstike to involve both engines is rarer still.
And for both of those engines to fail is even rarer still.

When somebody says plane, new york, crash - the obvious comes to mind-9/11, terrorism a general sense of fear.

Now this is a general question, as I am an Australian - how many media reports have there been in in the states in recent times of a duel engine failure due to a bird strike and subsequent emergency landing?
Are these incidents as numerous and common - that no suspicion should be raised as to a possible conspiracy? Or is the real conspiracy the milking of the incident to instill fear into the subconscious of the American people during these apparent times of hardship. Sort of like a "Hey, I wouldn't complain, remember 9/11? Don't tell me about bad time's." And that these things are just incidental?

In any case incidents like these would have to reawaken old demons by all Americans touched by the tragedyof 9/11 - by the imagery alone. Remember, the powers that be; the elusive "they" are masters of imagery and symbolism.

From a layperson's and an outsiders point of view - all I can say is

That I see a country on the precipice of financial collapse - standards of living on the verge of deteriorating a a rapid rate through inflationary pressures brought about by the printing presses of the federal reserve that seem to have no off button - in hard times people will generally revolt if in disagreement with government policies - and the greatest tool in controlling a populace is fear.

Given the propaganda of the past used to instutute policy not just in the states, but world wide - throughout history, I think it would be remiss of anyone to reject an idea such as this, because - they saw birds on the TV. It's stock footage to idiots! Thats just a joke, but you get my point. Open your minds people! The world is a beautiful but twisted place sometimes.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's likely the pilot was debriefed for far less sinister reasons than a conspiracy
He'd just crashed a $55 million aircraft into The Hudson and potentially had 155 cases of litigation waiting for his employers. Like it or not, the Authorities had a right to be informed by the pilot about the reasons. The idea that he should leave the scene and go and see his family first is ludicrous. C'mon!?

If all some people can see are conspiracies in every corner, they should take an Internet Sabbatical and regain their perspective and sanity.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

I've seen two different videos of it going down.

One shows it descending towards the river until it disappears out of shot (Fixed security camera)

The second shows a splash just off screen. (Again a fixed camera)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i don't see any conspirecy, i'm just p*ssed off at billionaire mayor bloomberg for taking so much credit...using words "our team", "our leadership", "we were prepared", ...there was no we, or our, ...it was the people on board, the crew, and the regular people that came to the rescue in the first crucial minutes, and alot of luck. period

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My initial impression of this incident was a sense of suspicion as well... I am aware that engine failure due to bird strike is more common than most think, but a DOUBLE engine failure due to DOUBLE bird strikes... Just sounded fishy to me.

Serious congrats and admiration for Captain Chelsey Sullenberger though. What a pilot!

Again though... It just so happens that this man is an accomplished glider pilot as well. Kinda helpful when attempting to land a pig like an A320 "dead stick".

I know there are a bunch of members here with vast aviation knowledge... Care to let us all know your opinion on the frequency of total engine failure in commercial applications due to multiple bird strikes? Is this feasible, or is the FAA and MSM in cahoots feeding the "dumbed down" American public a semi-plausible line of crap?

Gotta think on this one.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Desert Dawg

Is that turquoise in your pic. Nice peice!! You go out prospecting much? Looking for a partner to go out with sometime....Nevada/Utah/Arizona

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

there is something wrong with the story

Symbolisim: A soft landing for the American people. The bank of America and the economy (The plane) crashes, but the people (citizens) survive.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Has it been confirmed that it was birds that caused the accident? Last I heard, it is going to take up to a full year to issue a report. Did someone see the birds or is it just suspected?

delilus

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

there is something wrong with the story

Symbolisim: A soft landing for the American people. The bank of America and the economy (The plane) crashes, but the people (citizens) survive.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

...and it's in NYC at the end of the Bush term. Very symbolic. Conspiracy? I don't really think so because it was also weird as hell how that plane crashed at Rockaway Beach after that firefighter taunted the terrorists to come for a man to man. Four plane crashes in New York City in 8 years. Now that's weird. maybe a 5th ran off the runway into the drink.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The sheer impact of the birds in the engines would cause havoc with the turbines and throw them out of wack. Those things are spinning at very high rpms and they (the blades) are also perfectly balanced. Throw a few of them off by an impact of debris or birds, and the whole fanblade assembly will jump around like a washing machine with a heavy rug in it during the spin cycle. This could crack the bolts or weaken them, and then the impact of the plane would just end up sheering them off or weakening them even worse, then when it came to a stop, they could have just fallen off. And remember, the plane did drift after landing, even during the rescue you can see the plane drifting downstream.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

I Know... The birds were drones and worked for the CIA,FBI,Homeland Security Department.
Arrest all birds and send them all to a birdcage for life...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

maybe you're right, im just throwing this up in the air from the guy who hasnt been wrong yet.

Mr. Right-all-the-time sir, can you explain how then they pulled it off? How did they train the geese to fly into the engine or was someone closeby in an invisible hot air ballon in NY in February, letting the geese out just in time? Or did they just happen to find the bravest, most adept, stupidest pilot ever to volunteer to fake a crash landing on TOP of a river in NYC in February. I used to really like ATS but now it is such a wastebin of everyone just wanting to start a new thread. You can tell by how many of them have simple titles like this one or "Must watch this." Sorry but if you have never been wrong then you are also a liar.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I for one thought of the very same thing... Everything cam together so smoothly that everyone was rescued ..what a heartwarming story at such a time....

YALL DO KNOW ABOUT the Strategic Communication Laboratory right?!?!

Everything came together so smoothly? Do you have any idea what the chances of successfully landing that plane in such a manner as to make those rescues even possible? Can we get a pilot in here to shut up all the crazy theories once and for all?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well if there was some kind of conspiracy it might have been that someone on board knew or knows too much about BofA, and they wanted them gone.

Trouble was they didn't figure on the pilot being as good as he was.

Course, this is a bit of a stretch only knowing the hearsay facts.

It might just be a coincidence, and geese may have actually been the culprit.

Or am I a disinfo agent. Could be...dunno.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
intresting post!

i dont know if its a full blown conspiricy, but i have though theirs something all to rounded , mainly that it could be distracting the public from someone. Although, i think the weirdness is mainly in the fact its a double bird strike and an emergency water landing where noone was injured, and that combination is rarer than rare!

Do you think it is rare because it just does not come up often or because it is hard as hell to pull off that kind of rescue from a plane being disabled over a big city? I would have to lean toward the latter myself but maybe you have a reason.

i dont think theirs suicide birds or any maddness, i think its most likely a total coincidence that its happened when the world should be watching something else, but a DAMN well timed coincidence.

Such as....? It has been a few days now. Has anyone figured out what big thing went down while we were all distracted by the ten or fifteen minutes you all spent watching this on the news? Did this plane crash really distract you 24 hours a day now?

I have one question though, why no FOOTAGE!? it crashed in the main river in one of the biggest citys in the world, ive seen one still image, but how come no footage? thats something im not really understanding atm, theirs footage of everything everywhere these days, but nooone got this? thats probably the weirdest bit of the lot.

Are you suggesting that in this huge city, the dropped a plane full of people in the water and then faked the rescue that I have seen plenty of footage of? How did they keep onlookers from seeing this happen in this big city?

I understand everyone's need for conspiracies here but I do not understand everyone's need to toss logic out the window.

P.S. Every single person I know that is not a reader of sites like ATS had no clue about any passengers from BoA. This is some crappy propoganda if it is only getting out to the people on conspiracy sites.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Intothepitwego]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i KNOW i went over the edge long ago, but what i see is a malfunctioning airplane here and an Ace in aviation who knew what to do to ditch that plane.

That is all i see here. The odds were 50/50, and it turned out very well

It is not a "miracle", it was just a wise man flying it who had the wisdom to make all the right moves.

No conspiracy here.

I wish the media would shut up about it already, its just overkill to have the story repeated on every channel for an entire week.

Give the man a cigar, and a medal, he surely deserves it, and move on with life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join