It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla gave What to Who?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Tesla reportedly dispursed his technologies around the World.

Getting right to it:
We can look back in History and pretty much figure who received what.

Germany, to which Tesla gave the 'SDI' technology...because Eurpope has always been plauged by war. Now, I am not here to give history lessons so I am only going to give one quote. Cmdr. SAS Rozenholtz in May of 1924 "...to curtail the activity of the air fleet, because the invention rendered an air fleet obsolete for the purpose of defense..." We absconded with the Technology and scientists after the war. However, the technology was shared with Russia (starting with the 'Woodpecker' event.)

China, to which was given the ability to control weather...for purposes that China has so many people to feed and little airable land.

America was given power...to power our technology. Granted we do not have free power and never will. We use the technology for our own nefarious purposes.

To Britain was given Holographic technology. An allied country, we have developed this technology together. Need to know something, ask Scotland Yard.

It is unclear who received the Anti-Grav tech, but pretty sure it was America. America received communications, transportation, and power.

Who owns what and what are they doing with it?

I know we can recreate any size Tunguska blast, to any magnitude, and at any pointon the Globe with "great accuracy."

I know China hits us the same as we hit them. They make a Cat 1 turn into a Cat 5 in less than an hour. The can blow up a thunderstorm to create hundreds of tornados, or turn a simple snowstorm into a record blizzard.

We, in turn, hit them with earthquakes and tsunami's.

We have been in a war for the last 50 years with technology most of us can only dream about.

To the point where I can cause an earthquake, blame it on God, and have a few holographic Angels come from Heaven to back the event.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesla401

Welcome to ATS
Nice post. Some links to back some of this up would be nice,
Other than that not much here.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Chicago Tribune 1924 -
Berlin - That the German Government has an invention of death rays that will bring down airplanes, halt tanks on the battlefields, ruin automobile motors, and spread a curtain of death like the gas clouds of the recent war was the information given to Reichstag members by Herr Wulle, chief of the militarists in that body. It is learned that three inventions have been perfected in Germany for the same purpose and have been patented.

Tesla, 1908
"When I spoke of future warfare I meant that it should be conducted by direct application of electrical waves without the use of aerial engines or other implements of destruction." He added: "This is not a dream. Even now wireless power plants could be constructed by which any region of the globe might be rendered uninhabitable without subjecting the population of other parts to serious danger or inconvenience."

Tesla, 1915
"It is perfectly practical to transmit electrical energy without wires and produce destructive effects at a distance. I have already constructed a wireless transmitter which makes this possible. ... But when unavoidable [it] may be used to destroy property and life. The art is already so far developed that the great destructive effects can be produced at any point on the globe, defined beforehand with great accuracy (emphasis added)."

I am not here to give History lessons. There is a reason we could not bomb Germany, such as we had to go in by land.

My State Trooper can 'kill' my engine at a distance with thier little wave gun...we can do that to an ENTIRE CITY. I can knock everything out, and stun every living thing...esentially shocking everthing to 'sleep'...long enough to affect capture of the populous.

We are living (in) the greatest scam man has ever seen.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

As a kid i used to go to Duxford's historical air base and see all the planes that had fought in the war, many bombers. Tell me again why we couldn't bomb germany.

Tesla was a great man, AC power was a very clever invention and some of his stuff about the harmony of the spheres is lovely.... Does that mean he invented every cool sci-fi tech ever? no.

Mitchio Kaku has written a book called science of the impossible, he describes from a scientific standpoint how time travel, teleporters, hyperspace travel, etc, etc could work - does this mean he has invented them and made them work? no.

HG Wells wrote about atom bombs long before 1945 however his bombs carried on exploding for ages - france was covered in giant balls of constantly exploding plutonium. Why is this? because standard model used to suggest this is what wold happen, it's easy to predict and guess how things might be made to work, or what is possible but the actual implementation of this is much more complex.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
We could not bomb Germany because they had 'SDI.'
The same reason why Russia and China cannot bomb the USA, and vice-versa.
All 3 of us have it.

If you recall Russia putting up resistance to our SDI facility in Poland recently?

When we say 'missile defense' we mean it.

In layman terms, if you fly over a protected area, your plane will simply shut off and fall helplessly to the ground. Anything flying through the air.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Why do you think we had to go in by land???? D-Day????

BECAUSE we could not bomb the shi*t out of him from the air, our planes were dropping like flies.

Only when we knowed it out were we able to fly over Germany.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

We could not bomb Germany because they had 'SDI.'

Errrr ... I believe Dresden was bombed back to the stoneage by wave after wave of bombers. The bombing was so intensive that it triggered an uncontrollable fire storm that created almost as much destruction as the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
End result ... Dresden virtually ceased to exist.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla401
Why do you think we had to go in by land???? D-Day????

BECAUSE we could not bomb the shi*t out of him from the air, our planes were dropping like flies.

Only when we knowed it out were we able to fly over Germany.

Sorry, but you seem to be re-writing history to suit your own theories? We lost a lot of planes, simply because to reach their targets they had to fly over LOTS of luftwaffe air fields. We bombed hamburg, berlin, dresden and so on LONG before D-Day and if your theory was true NONE of the planes would have returned. Utter nonsense im afraid

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Threadkiller....

Great name.
A few good history books and some research might do some good....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla401
Threadkiller....

Great name.
A few good history books and some research might do some good....

I Agree, i suggest you read some and do some research. Germany had such amazing SDI technology they lost the war

AFTER having the stuffing knocked out of them by BOMBING

Yeah, im happy to be called threadkiller, especially when its posts by people spouting nonsense with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER to back it up. If you want to be sarcy and tell me to read some books then list them? Go on?

Im guessing books written about allied bombing and fighter campaigns in world war 2 would number in their tens of thousands and be written by established and reputable authors.

im guessing books on Germanys super secret SDI technology during world war 2 would number in single digits. And written by cranks.

Tesla was a genius, no doubt. But half the tesla fans on here spout nonsense about him with NOTHING to back it up and just remain blinkered to the indesputable evidence that proves their half arsed crackpot ideas are just silly.

sorry, but telling me to do research on something as stupid as this is pointless

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

thank god, i was starting to think i had slipped into an alternative reality for a moment!

WW2 involved massive day and night bombing raids, i live in the south of england - the whole place is airfields and air defences - my school used to have old ww2 bomber pilots visit to tell stories, etc -this being is history lessons when we learnt all about the battle of britain, d-day, etc.

Quiet simply armies and tanks is what wins a war, even in this day and age with our super smart million dollar bombs we still have troops in afghan and iraq. Air supperiority came almost instantly but control of the ground hasn't happened yet, and probably never will.

Back to the point at hand, no tesla didn't give germany any special ray to knock plains out the sky - also your state trooper might be able to stop your car but should some survivalist in a hummer cruse by then his little raygun will do nothing, like military (and most civ) planes all important system are well shielded from such an attack which is why we spend so much money on SAM projects!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
Tesla was a genius, no doubt. But half the Tesla fans on here spout nonsense about him with NOTHING to back it up and just remain blinkered to the indesputable evidence that proves their half arsed crackpot ideas are just silly.

Half?

The invocation of Tesla in any ATS post is a guarantee that the post is overflowing with intellectual sewage. Most of the time, the poster is too.

Tesla was an undisputed genius. He was also an undisputed madman. Is it sane to venerate a madman?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Originally posted by expatwhite
Tesla was a genius, no doubt. But half the Tesla fans on here spout nonsense about him with NOTHING to back it up and just remain blinkered to the indesputable evidence that proves their half arsed crackpot ideas are just silly.

Half?

The invocation of Tesla in any ATS post is a guarantee that the post is overflowing with intellectual sewage. Most of the time, the poster is too.

Tesla was an undisputed genius. He was also an undisputed madman. Is it sane to venerate a madman?

I was being polite

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
People thought the atomic bomb would ignite the atmosphere,
perhaps cause the atmosphere to go radioactive with UV rays.

Electrical waves as Tesla produced might heat the atmosphere
and cause a little known reaction to produce a 1000 fold
shock wave.

I am not familiar with all of Tesla's words that were quoted but
thanks for the information.

www.tesla.hu...

A web site on many Tesla documents.
We live and learn.

new topics

top topics

join