It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs spotted over New Jersey Jan. 5, 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Witnesses saw red lights, one in a triangle pattern and one in a horizontal pattern. I will post vidoes from youtube. I find this fascinating. especially since that plane went down in NY the other day. Could UFO caused the hard wet landing? Could it have been the same UFO or UFOs that were over NJ? I often wonder if Whatevers piloting the UFOs would take down any of our vehicles with malicious intent. maybe it was an accident. It happens with other planes.

Sorry if this has already been posted. delete or move as seen fit.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by spaceman84]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceman84

It has already been posted more than once and the flying objects involved with the New York plane crash are not unidentified.

National Air Traffic Controllers Union spokesman Doug Church said the pilot reported a "double bird strike" less than a minute after takeoff. The pilot then said he spotted an airport below, in New Jersey. He first intended to make an emergency landing there but instead took the plane down in the river.

"There were eyewitness reports the plane may have flown into a flock of birds," FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown said. "Right now we don't have any indication this was anything other than an accident."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And those lights would be birds? Did anyone set them on fire or something?

new topics

join