It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donut Craft Photographed Near Wind Turbine Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Look...
www.louthleader.co.uk...
Donut shaped UFO caught on camera near wind farm

Published Date: 15 January 2009
By Gemma Gadd
Thursday 4pm -

A donut-shaped UFO was caught on camera near Conisholme wind farm a few weeks before the wind turbine was damaged.
Brian Lee, 55, was driving on Billings Gate road in South Somercotes at 4.30pm on December 9 and stopped his car to take some pictures of a dramatic sunset on his mobile phone.

It wasn't until he returned home and looked over the images that he discovered the strange object in one of them.

He said: "I looked at my phone and just saw this donut-shaped thing in the sky; I didn't know what to think it was."

The image, facing a south westerly direction, also shows the headlights of a car approaching. The mystery object can be seen in the sky amidst the dark clouds.

Mr Lee, from nearby Saltfleet, said: "I've sat on this photo for a while because I just didn't know what to think about it, but after seeing all your stories in the Leader about the wind farm UFOs I thought maybe I should show somebody."

When asked if he believed UFOs were of alien origin, Mr Lee said he likes to keep an open mind, but added: "This isn't some sort of hoax as I really don't have any interest in the whole UFO thing. I just thought it was really strange."

* Have you seen any UFOs in the Louth or Mablethorpe area? Email [email protected]

I would just like to add this:
I run BEAMS - The British Earth and Aerial Mysteries Society.
Just a couple of days after conversing in depth with a former RAF man by email and telephone, a witness who had also observed something incredible near to Conisholme, (about which I had just reported on the BEAMS web pages...and was going to add many more details learned since)...our London branch was burgled and had it's laptop stolen containing vital material, then next, my website upload connection was severed by someone or some-thing, and our webmaster has since totally disappeared.
Just paranoia many will say...sheer coincidence....but I have had it confirmed to me by the webmaster for LUFOS - London UFO Studies, that the internet is indeed being policed, of this he has had experience, and also I have been warned to be very careful what I put on my site by the editor of the FSR, Flying Saucer Review, who I am in regular contact with.
Strange things are happeneing with my emails as well..they often go into a void, sometime wiped off as I am writing them.
And before anyone asks, my pc is completely virus-free, checked by NOD32 and Spybot virus scanners.
Coincidentally perhaps, just before all this happened, I also dared criticise Sky News for debunking the Conisholme case.
see entries here
www.beamsinvestigations.org.uk...
On the run up to the Conisholme crash our lines were red hot, and we had about 17 ufo reports from up and down the country, with more still coming in.
Until I can save up enough money to go with a fresh hosting company, ufo reports which are being sent to us daily at BEAMS are piling up here, as I can no longer update our site.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Already posted (sort of) here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I'll add: Donuts? Octopi? Seems like there is some serious (or not) R&D going on somewhere.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
hmmmm interesting video indeeed
very similar in pattern and formation in part to the Phoenix lights in the way they go on and off in certain patterns and make a solid looking shape in the sky.....

I would possibly recommend setting that camera up again in a similar spot but this time have it on some kind of stand as to eliminate some of the wobble from the shot.....

people need to buy camera stands
then maybe one day we will get a clear shot / footage

join