It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra or Grey's on the Loose?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
11thdimension

The alien races have tight control of physical evidence, who sees it and what it is. When humans see the aliens, it is because the aliens designed it.

The govts and special interest groups can't hide anything except what they themselves are doing with and to the alien races. When humans as a whole are generally ready and able enough to get at the truth despite the disinformation, the alien races will make open contact with our world. Before that time, it would only be more counterproductive than productive.

In the mean time we should be learning everything we can about the alien races. You can get a good idea about what is true and what is not by the way the humans are behaving about it.

The only real place to learn about the aliens on Earth yet is from the aliens. You have to talk to people that not only have experiences, but have a great deal of progressive contact and open communication. Their demeanor is professional and they stay independent of any ufo groups or organizations. They are sane and down to earth stable people who take their work with alien life very seriously.

There are not a lot of people like this. You won't find them inside the ufo field or going to all the conferences or reading all the books or repeating popular opinions.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Danger_Mouse

Oh sorry, I did not mean to go way off topic either. Thank you, Mandalorianwarrior.

I hear a lot of stories about alien races living on Earth or in Earth. People ask me questions about that all of the time, but it's been made very clear to me by the alien races in many different conversations in different topics that they cannot live here any more than we could live in their worlds.

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I understand your question and why you would wonder that.

If I were crazy or delusional it would affect other aspects of my life.

This is not necessarily true. Once again, I will use the "mothers hearing voices telling them to kill kids" cases. These people are usually considered normal and sane prior to what they do. Nothing in their life was out of the ordinary, except the voices to kill their kids.

I see my alien contacts and meet with them in person, just like I would with you if we met in person, but contact between races is usually not physical to physical. That does not mean it's demonic. People around here just think that way for some reason.

I'm not sure if I am reading this correctly, but you say contact between races is not physical to physical, but you meet with them. Meaning you have visions of them? Or you actually meet with them in person?

Sorry for being so skeptical, I just have trouble believing a bunch of English speaking aliens would make contact with someone who they know, if they're advanced as you say they are, posts and shares information on a conspiracy message board.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Cutwolf

That is not so that nothing is out of the ordinary prior to the cases of mothers (I don't want to say it). Now if somebody who has had NO alien experiences claims to have had them, there is something wrong with them, but that does not in itself make them killers. Let's get that straight.

It's ok to be skeptical, no problem. The alien races learn our languages to work here. They speak usually by telepathy and visit us personally in our atmosphere out of body. When we visit their crafts, we are usually out of body. I have had experiences with alien life all my life and worked with them since 1990. That is why I post to boards and give talks about the aliens.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That is not so that nothing is out of the ordinary prior to the cases of mothers (I don't want to say it). Now if somebody who has had NO alien experiences claims to have had them, there is something wrong with them, but that does not in itself make them killers. Let's get that straight.

It's ok to be skeptical, no problem. The alien races learn our languages to work here. They speak usually by telepathy and visit us personally in our atmosphere out of body. When we visit their crafts, we are usually out of body. I have had experiences with alien life all my life and worked with them since 1990. That is why I post to boards and give talks about the aliens.

Yet who is to judge who has had and who has not had alien experiences before? And are you saying that if someone who really did have an alien experience for the FIRST time claims it, since they have no prior experience there is something wrong with them? How do you differentiate "out of body visitations," and "telepathy" from hallucinations and hearing things? If aliens are real, and if aliens are so bent on making contact with you, why not make contact with you physically - none of this OOB, telepathic stuff that could easily be voices in your head?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Earthsister, what makes the voices you hear from these aliens any different from the voices some of these "mothers killing children" hear telling them to kill their kids?

I understand your question and why you would wonder that.

If I were crazy or delusional it would affect other aspects of my life. I have had experiences with alien life my whole life, and with other humans present also. As strange as the way it happens sounds, it is natural, just beyond what most humans have even considered normal or even real yet.

The aliens are people, as alive and physical as we are. They have life spans natural to their races, live in homes in families, work and go to school and hold professional positions. The individual beings who travel to Earth are working here as professionals representing their worlds. All advanced races visit their neighboring worlds. The human race on Earth is very young compared to most of the other life in the Universe, and just starting to figure anything out about nature. We do not even understand our own spiritual nature yet, never mind that of advanced races of life. We barely fathom advanced technology even with all our science knowledge.

I see my alien contacts and meet with them in person, just like I would with you if we met in person, but contact between races is usually not physical to physical. That does not mean it's demonic. People around here just think that way for some reason.

So, if these aliens know so much and they tell us we know so little, surely they must tell you, their good friend, some information which is unknown to our species.

So, what can you tell us? What can you explain to us which isnt already known to us?

Explain these aliens physically please. I have asked other people who claim tobe in contact to draw the aliens for us, they never came through. Will you?

It sounds like you have good relationship with them, you must have a lot to talk about. I would be very interested to find out about different species on tehir planet, how they got here etc. Can you tell us something earth shattering? For someone who is in touch with aliens from another planet/time, you make very dull posts.

By the way, in one of your earlier posts in this thread, you had a go at "anonymousID for not showing his true face, can you tell us if Earthsister is your real name or just a nickname/handle as AnonymousID is for him?

Thankyou

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Your site is interesting,particularly the take on them appearing before Japan first,due to their peaceful nature.

What the fukk!!!!!!!!

Have you two taken history class when you were at school at all??

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Cutwolf

That is not so that nothing is out of the ordinary prior to the cases of mothers (I don't want to say it).

What? Killing their babies?

You would prefer to live in a dreamworld where this thing doesnt happen?

It does happen, it happens a lot, there is a lot of evil in this world. Seems like you find that hard to cope with so you have built a faery tale existence of our Aliens of perpetual succour.

I'm sorry that this thread must make me appear to be picking on you but if you are telling the truth (really telling the truth, not just believing you are telling the truth) then you have it completely in your hands to make everyone here believe you within 100 words.

I'll leave it up to you.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Cutwolf

There are ways to tell when people are lying, and ways to tell when people are lying about specific things, including whether they have alien experiences, and if what they report about those experiences is true or not. You have to know a little bit about the true nature of the aliens, of how experiences happen, and about the human. So few people on Earth know much about the aliens at all, that anybody can claim just about anything about the aliens and hardly anybody can tell or has enough positivity to speak up against it.

For instance, say you are a master auto mechanic. You have studied and learned about how cars run. Now say somebody comes to you and says, "I just took the engine apart in my car and put it back together." You would not really know if they were lying or not. You could look for a number of clues that could add up to a good determination, such as grease on their hands, whether they own a car, if they are known liars about anything else, if there had been time for them to do it maybe. You would have to be aware that if he was trying to trick you, he may have smeared himself with grease and stayed disappeared for a time and maybe even read some mechanic books. But the way you would be really sure if he was lying is when you talk to him about it. If he was not willing to talk, or he could only recite popular basic facts, you could dig deeper. As soon as he claimed something opposite to what you know is true, your suspicions would be confirmed. He could not describe anything in detail or answer the questions you would pose to him and still fool you. It would show.

Now anybody else who is not a mechanic might think you and he are the same and not know who to believe. But there is a way to tell by demeanor and who can describe what makes sense, etc., to see who is lying and who is not. Just apply these human natures to the way the humans are behaving about the aliens.

People who have no alien experience and no belief or understanding of the subject assume that everybody who makes claims is lying too, and that they all just jumped on the bandwagon and keep repeating again what everybody else is saying. All the people on the bandwagons sound the same and one-up each other.

Those who truly know are not riding any bandwagons.

What I mean by those who have no alien experiences but claim they do, is that they have never had any alien experiences but claim they do. There are also people who DO have alien experiences, but for some reason they still lie about them. Their alien experiences stop but that does not stop the people from continuing to claim things, usually popular things in the field so they can fit in. What I am saying is that there is something wrong with people who lie like this, whether they have alien experiences or not. People lie in all subjects and walks of life. The aliens have nothing to do with that fact. But the alien/ufo subject is so vague "to us" that it attracts people like that, offering a safe-haven to exploit their fantasies and get lots of attention.

To differentiate between OOB and physical experiences... say you have a "dream" and see an alien being in it. In the dream you see his face and hear him talking to you. You might doubt what that was if you do not have a lot of experience with the aliens and how it all works. But what if the next day the same being with the same face wearing the same clothes comes into your home while you are awake and conscious physically, and he says the same thing to you in the same voice again as you "dreamed?" What would that mean to you? Would it still mean that you hallucinated it or imagined it? Now what if your husband or wife also had the same memories and you talked about it together before the alien being got there?

What if you could hear a voice inside of your mind talking to you, and your wife or husband could also hear the same voice saying the same thing at the same time inside of their mind? Now what if you can both see the alien being while you hear the voice? Now what if the same voice comes back the next day while you are alone and continues the conversation with you? What if 10 years later, the same voice is talking with you and your partner sometimes together and sometimes while you are alone? That is what real telepathy is like for us. Although sometimes it's not always quite so clear for everybody who has alien experience. My husband's abilities of communication are much greater than mine.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
triplesod

I offer information for anyone to do whatever they want with it. I am not offended by not being believed. Sometimes I am offended by the way I am treated because I have different claims from what everybody else is claiming. I tend to step out of line and speak up and that gets me disrespected sometimes. That happens to me more INSIDE the ufo field than outside of it too, btw.

It is not my position to prove anything and I don't even try. I just try to explain so others can understand what I am talking about and learn something new from it.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
OK

But you havent really addressed my posts there, have you?

You say that you are more disrespected in the UFO field than outside it. Could it be that those outside it find it harder to know what to make of it all, leaving them only to humour you?

I think people who have any interest in this subject and spend some time in it, tend to see many claims similar to your own which are normally very easy to rip holes out of or are proved straight away to be hoax', attention seekers or dissillusioned people.

I would appreciate it if you could find the time to address some of the points I have made in the posts above.

Thankyou!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Cutwolf

I should clarrify that many of the people who are claiming untrue things about alien life are doing it by mistake as well as on purpose. Most who have alien experiences only remember a small amount and it does not make a whole lot of sense to them, but they are absolutely sure of what they saw and that it is real.

So they read a book about it or join a ufo group and there and find out "all about what really happened to them that they do not remember!"

This is why mis- and disinformation is perpetuated through the grapevines while true facts are difficult to recognize.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
triplesod

You mean you want me to address the part about why I really did not want to type out mothers killing their babies. It was just distasteful, that's all. Maybe I am sensitive.

Did I miss another post?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Cutwolf

There are ways to tell when people are lying, and ways to tell when people are lying about specific things, including whether they have alien experiences, and if what they report about those experiences is true or not. You have to know a little bit about the true nature of the aliens, of how experiences happen, and about the human. So few people on Earth know much about the aliens at all, that anybody can claim just about anything about the aliens and hardly anybody can tell or has enough positivity to speak up against it.

Exactly, which is why I'm so skeptical of your claims. I could start saying that an alien with 40 heads visits me while I'm on the toilet and could swear im telling the truth and no one could factually dispute my claims simply because no one knows (or at least can prove) what aliens are like.

What I mean by those who have no alien experiences but claim they do, is that they have never had any alien experiences but claim they do. There are also people who DO have alien experiences, but for some reason they still lie about them. Their alien experiences stop but that does not stop the people from continuing to claim things, usually popular things in the field so they can fit in. What I am saying is that there is something wrong with people who lie like this, whether they have alien experiences or not. People lie in all subjects and walks of life. The aliens have nothing to do with that fact. But the alien/ufo subject is so vague "to us" that it attracts people like that, offering a safe-haven to exploit their fantasies and get lots of attention.

And why, exactly, should we listen to your claims and information rather than me claiming theres a 40 headed alien in my toilet? Since no one can really dispute your claims with facts and hard evidence, you can claim whatever you want about aliens to be fact.

To differentiate between OOB and physical experiences... say you have a "dream" and see an alien being in it. In the dream you see his face and hear him talking to you. You might doubt what that was if you do not have a lot of experience with the aliens and how it all works. But what if the next day the same being with the same face wearing the same clothes comes into your home while you are awake and conscious physically, and he says the same thing to you in the same voice again as you "dreamed?" What would that mean to you? Would it still mean that you hallucinated it or imagined it? Now what if your husband or wife also had the same memories and you talked about it together before the alien being got here?

Hallucinations can seem quite real sometimes. Mirages, for example, fool even people of the sanest state of mind. Maybe the dream felt real, and you wanted it to be a real, so you hallucinated it happening? Or maybe, you dreamed something you were worried someone would tell you/excited someone would tell you, but for some reason in the dream they were an alien. Than the REAL person showed up at your house and said what you expected.

And also, in my opinion saying a husband or wife heard the same thing really isn't neutral - husbands and wives lie to each other to keep things from going sour ("honey do I look fat in this dress" "no hunny you look fine" while her stomach is bulging like she is pregnant). You think when you confront a spouse about hearing voices in your head and talking about aliens they'd really say "damn hunny you are a psycho?"

What if you could hear a voice inside of your mind talking to you, and your wife or husband could also hear the same voice saying the same thing at the same time inside of their mind? Now what if you can both see the alien being while you hear the voice? Now what if the same voice comes back the next day while you are alone and continues the conversation with you? What if 10 years later, the same voice is talking with you and your partner sometimes together and sometimes while you are alone? That is what real telepathy is like for us. Although sometimes it's not always quite so clear for everybody who has alien experience. My husband's abilities of communication are much greater than mine.

I would actually probably get checked out at a clinic.

Now I don't mean to come off as harsh, but I guess I come to ATS to play the skeptic; the devil's advocate. For all I know, you may be telling the 100% truth and are gifted with the ability to communicate with aliens. However, with no concrete proof (recordings, pictures, etc) it is hard to believe.

Once again I reiterate I'm not saying you are lying (I don't necessarily believe you, but you may be telling the truth), I'm just questioning. After all, whats that saying? Nonexistance of evidence is not evidence of nonexistance?

I believe in aliens, by the way. I believe Roswell was a UFO crash, etc. I'm just skeptical of any ordinary person who claims to be in contact with aliens.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
OK

But you havent really addressed my posts there, have you?

You say that you are more disrespected in the UFO field than outside it. Could it be that those outside it find it harder to know what to make of it all, leaving them only to humour you?

I think people who have any interest in this subject and spend some time in it, tend to see many claims similar to your own which are normally very easy to rip holes out of or are proved straight away to be hoax', attention seekers or dissillusioned people.

I would appreciate it if you could find the time to address some of the points I have made in the posts above.

Thankyou!

I think I tend to be more disrespected within the ufo field than outside of it because:

People dwelling inside the field are invested in the field. (The aliens and the humans ufo field are two entirely different things, just like how God and religion are two different things.)

People outside of the ufo field do not have preconceived notions and have not sucked up the great amount of disinformation about the aliens that those inside the field have.

People outside the field tend to know me more as the person I am day to day. When I go to give a talk to a ufo group or on line, that is about all that group of people knows of me and they judge me by my position on alien life.

I am not always disrespected for my experiences. I don't go around telling everybody but rather try to speak when asked to, since I am a public figure. Usually I am well-respected even when not believed, but when I am disrespected in a place it is usually within the ufo field.

The liars in a group feel threatened by me because I can expose them. Those people challenge me the most and talk about me behind my back.

People, no matter how old they are, are still have childish feelings and act them out when they can.

If I am not addressing something you want me to, please point it out.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It is distasteful but it is also life.

ANyway, I have just seen your drawings of these aliens on your site.

WHich has given me all the proof i need that aliens DO NOT visit you and that you HAVE NOT met an alien.

All these aliens you have drawn are so remarkably humanoid that they MUST have evolved on our planet along a similar line to us!

We look like we do, by this i mean, our forehead, eyes, nose and mouth in that order from top to bottom because that was the facial features of our old ancestor the fish that came out of the water.

Do you realise that even the slightest difference along that evolutionary path could and would have made us look unrecognisably different?

I am talking about temperature difference, different chemicles in teh seas or atmosphere, slightly more of 1 certain chemicle in the seas or atmosphere, our ancestors coming out of the water a few miles away from where they did etc etc.

Now, If these aliens really did evolve on another planet then for them to look so similar to us would be the most outrageously huge confidence ever! It is just impossible to be honest.

Anything which originated on another planet would be so different, physically from us that we may not even recognise it, we may not even notice it!

I reccomend that you work on your imagination, maybe stop watching #ty TV sci fi and read some good sci fi instead. That is of course if you would like to keep your story and make it realistic.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.theprojectatearth.com...

Demetrius the Alien apparently got his fashion ideas from 50's america, Planet Earth.

What do you think these creatures would have evolved into if their planet had a higher or lower gravity than ours by a couple of G's?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Cutwolf

I appreciate your comments and your position and your opinions. I won't argue or defend myself because that is just exhausting.

If you have any questions about the aliens themselves or something you have heard said and just want to see what I will say about it, just ask me. Like, aren't you curious about how they would travel? What they eat? What their ships look like? How long they live? How they have children? Stuff like that?

I am not offended by skeptism. I have more appreciation for that type than for those who just believe anything for no reason.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
It is distasteful but it is also life.

ANyway, I have just seen your drawings of these aliens on your site.

WHich has given me all the proof i need that aliens DO NOT visit you and that you HAVE NOT met an alien.

All these aliens you have drawn are so remarkably humanoid that they MUST have evolved on our planet along a similar line to us!

We look like we do, by this i mean, our forehead, eyes, nose and mouth in that order from top to bottom because that was the facial features of our old ancestor the fish that came out of the water.

Do you realise that even the slightest difference along that evolutionary path could and would have made us look unrecognisably different?

I am talking about temperature difference, different chemicles in teh seas or atmosphere, slightly more of 1 certain chemicle in the seas or atmosphere, our ancestors coming out of the water a few miles away from where they did etc etc.

Now, If these aliens really did evolve on another planet then for them to look so similar to us would be the most outrageously huge confidence ever! It is just impossible to be honest.

Anything which originated on another planet would be so different, physically from us that we may not even recognise it, we may not even notice it!

I reccomend that you work on your imagination, maybe stop watching #ty TV sci fi and read some good sci fi instead. That is of course if you would like to keep your story and make it realistic.

I assume you have taken into consideration my syle of drawing but still, people look like people. Animals look like animals. Plants look like plants. It does not matter which planet you come from, a person is still a person with a person shape.

Some advanced races have additional shapes as well and can change at will but they still have the main people shape.

We humans eventually crawled out of the sea, I guess. But our dna got to this planet first, and it came from another race in the Universe.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I would liek Cutwolf and also SpiderJ, who i have just noticed has been making some very good points on this www.abovetopsecret.com... thread to consider my above post and see what they think.

May I draw attention to Zylem, who actually has the same genetics as our own race (what exactly does that mean by the way?) www.theprojectatearth.com...

Your drawings are very good and if you were to come here telling us about your science fiction website, and told us your story over as a fictional story then I would be quite impressed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join