It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra or Grey's on the Loose?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
We humans eventually crawled out of the sea, I guess. But our dna got to this planet first, and it came from another race in the Universe.

If your explanation were to be taken literally then we should have walked straight out of the water fully formed, identikits of the others.

We didnt, we evolved over millenia from one species to another.

YOu have been telling us that Aliens couldnt live on our planet, of course they couldnt, so you are admitting that their planets are completely different from ours. Therefor, anything that evolves here will evolve in a completely different way!

The only possible way you can get out of this is to declare that there is a grand scheme and a creator of all!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
I would liek Cutwolf and also SpiderJ, who i have just noticed has been making some very good points on this www.abovetopsecret.com... thread to consider my above post and see what they think.

May I draw attention to Zylem, who actually has the same genetics as our own race (what exactly does that mean by the way?) www.theprojectatearth.com...

Your drawings are very good and if you were to come here telling us about your science fiction website, and told us your story over as a fictional story then I would be quite impressed.

Zylem is of a race of humans- of the exact dna as ours. Our dna came to this planet from their dna. They and we began to develop and evolve on our own worlds but Zylems race began a great deal longer before ours and is much further evolved and advanced than we are. Our biologies are different and we cannot share the same atmosphere. There are a few other races of humans elsewhere in the Universe too but Zylem's is the only human race that is visiting Earth. None of the other races that visit Earth have human dna but some of them have other similar dna to each other. In some way in an even broader sense, all people in the universe are related.

Thank you for the compliment on my drawings. They are accurate enough to give a good representation, but a couple of them I could get a little closer.

Really, it's true. It's not fiction. But that's ok; I know it's very hard to fathom.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

We humans eventually crawled out of the sea, I guess. But our dna got to this planet first, and it came from another race in the Universe.

If your explanation were to be taken literally then we should have walked straight out of the water fully formed, identikits of the others.

We didnt, we evolved over millenia from one species to another.

YOu have been telling us that Aliens couldnt live on our planet, of course they couldnt, so you are admitting that their planets are completely different from ours. Therefor, anything that evolves here will evolve in a completely different way!

The only possible way you can get out of this is to declare that there is a grand scheme and a creator of all!

We can't be identical to the other race because we evolved with our own world and atmosphere. Our lungs formed for our air, our eyes and skin formed for temperature and light, etc. We got here as "a speck" and evolved over great evolutional time into the people we are now formed as.

What I meant is that sometimes in the beginning of forming, we may have had fins and gills and then started to breathe air and crawled out of the sea. I don't know! Somebody else said it first and maybe it's true. But we did not land here as fully formed humans from another human race's planet. That is my point.

I am just being honest. I don't know or understand everything, nor do I claim to. So what is wrong with that? Do you?

You said "The only possible way you can get out of this is to declare that there is a grand scheme and a creator of all!"

Do you mean you expect me to be reluctant to say that God created all the people in the Universe?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Do you mean you expect me to be reluctant to say that God created all the people in the Universe?

You? No.

Goodnight.

I don't believe you but you are obviously a very spiritual and caring person and there not enough like this on our planet.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join