It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRISIS on Jan. 21st or 22nd. Colin Powell Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have heard about this interview a while ago but never actually seen it. Now, I came across this little video.
Anyone an idea what he is talking about or what could possibly happen on that date?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-1-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Blah, someone delete this.

Sorry.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

[edit on 16-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Wow, that was quite a slip out of nowhere, huh?
I wonder if Obama's "test" will really happen that soon.
Any ideas on what it could be?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You are right, this is coming up awfully quick... I forgot all about this stuff...
But here, throw the Colin Powell thing in with what Biden said:

And we have a bit more to go on. Basically, I do not believe this will be a single attack that happens somewhere. But, throw in the economic crap we are going through... And the meetings that the world powers had about a global economy, and use your imagination.

We are about to lose sovereignity, and this is why Obama's choices will not be popular. This is why Biden is begging for people to be in support of Obama. His decision will upset a lot of Americans.

EDIT: to use a different video Also, this is my opinion on what will happen.... Anyone else have a different idea on what Powell and Biden are hinting at?

[edit on 16-1-2009 by LostNemesis]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I saw one of these threads a few months ago and i didnt pay any attention to it. so this one pops up and i watch the video. I believe that you people are grasping at straws here. the man uses a figure of speech and people go [snip] over it. i dont get it. Move along people nothing to see here.

MessOnTheFED!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

We can't just take January 21st and 22nd lightly, not with all the things that are happening around the world. Something might happen on Tuesday and if it does I can only hope that we can recover from it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Very true man. But i dont believe the 20th or 21st has any sugnifigance. i believe that Colin Powel was trying to let everybody know that you know what can hit the fan at any minute of any day. open you eyes were living on a giant time bomb. The 20th or 21st dont scare me at all. Im scared of 30 minutes from now if you catch my drift.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

I agree. I don't think we're just pulling at straws, or whatever.
I mean, we've known for awhile that the new president would be "tested."
I don't know if it will be an attack on our soil or just a combination of bad factors at home and abroad...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, the way I got his statement was that he, Colin Powell, obviously knows something we don't.
So, what is it? And why the specific date of Jan. 21st or 22nd? He didn't say there will be a challenge within the first years or anything like that. He gave specifics......and said that "we" don't even know about it now.

So, we'll see. 21st is coming up soon.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I just cant see the ingauration going smoothly. I hope I am wrong. Maybe it will be the lack of port a potties or the really cold weather.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Of course our new president will be tested. Look around you. Someones got to fix everything. I guess there is no room for "figure of speech" in politics. you people look at words like lawyers. I dont get it?????

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Now that makes more sense than your other post. I understand what you're trying to say and I feel the same way. Things are changing fast and I don't think we will be prepared enough for what's to come. In my opinion, we are living in the dark ages because a lot of people on Earth have no clue of what is really going on right now.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have a feeling that an attack is going to happen over seas, either Israel is going to expand their front to Iran, or the terrorist are going to attack one of our allies.

With our troop numbers down and weary of war he is going to ask to reinstate the draft.

That is really the only plausible scenario that I can see. Biden was pretty much pleading with us to accept and stand behind Obama on an unpopular decision and that makes perfect sense.

Obama campaigns on a platform of getting us out of the wars we are in and ends up have to go to war.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

" BLAH "

Your quick to burn this post. Whats your reason to do this, do you have proof to make this a BLAH post. I hope you do!

Awaiting your intelligent reply

Albert

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've got three guesses from all the crazy stuff I've seen on the internet

1. The situation in Israel gets worse, they attack Iran, maybe even with nuclear weapons.

2. ALIENS are finally revealed

3.Finally...... something to do with the North American Union or Amero

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Madeleine Albright also agrees that there will be a crisis that will test Obama.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-1-2009 by tator3]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Geez, this is so 2008.

Use the Search Tool to prevent
remarks like this.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm torn on this.

Part of me says that this is all to be "expected". There already are several issues arising that will test him, and when he takes office is when it truly becomes his responsibility. So the first couple of days will be when he starts to face the economic trouble, the two wars, the increasing violence by Israel, the American support for it, Iran, Russia being aggressive again...

He's going to be busy from day one.

Another part of me says that it's really odd to have several similar messages from several directions about a non-specific danger within this time.

But how would these people be viewed if something really did happen? Surely Americans would want each of them in a court stating what they knew, when they knew it, and why they failed to prevent it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
IMO Mossad, who looked after the bombing/demolition side of The (New) World Trade Centre, have threatened another bombing of America if Bush doesn't attack Iran for them.

Of course it will be blamed on "those Islamist terrorist ragheads" again and Americans will invade another country Israel has a historical grievance against for oil.

Biden, the experienced old Zionist, will know what's up, but he won't tell Obama for fear he will go all idealistic on him.

I just hope no-one plants the missing Barksdale nuke in Yellowstone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join